Sipani Properties, Bangalore

55% 2.73 33 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Sipani Properties, Bangalore

Summary
25 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Excellent choice... Builder is done a super duper construction. The park & club house will be completed very soon. Record time delivery even during covid.

Recommended property to visit & buy.
Nov 25, 2021 05:49 PM Read

Really Disappointed with overall services by SRH. I was committed to handed over my flat in G block on 31st Oct and accordingly I have decided to complete my house ceremony on 13th Dec but after sending several emails came to know they will handover beforehand but without any lift or other amenities. Simply cheating with customers. False commitments, Unprofessional Staffs etc. They will forcing to complete the Registration and once done they will disappear. I have faced lots of problem till date and will never ever recommended Sipani any more. My entire money is already in waste state. I have tried to connect with Mr.Murthy also but he is also not picking the call. Only person I can say Mr.Lokesh who is good in his part.other than everyone will cheat. Really Very Very Very Very Disappointed.There are many cases happened these days but I get hardly response from the group.
Apr 25, 2021 11:20 AM Read (via Mobile)

It's been more than a month struggling to reach any representatives for refund, one person says to reach some other, but while booking time they brain wash the mind, this is one the worst property I have seen, no commitment, all faker's as per policy if we confirm cancel in a 10 days suppose to refund in 15 days

Sipani Properties - Bangalore
Mar 03, 2021 06:50 AM Read (via Mobile)

The marketing person is telling lie and giving wrong information while purchasing. Quality is very bad so dont believe in sipani. sipani is not giving on time flats .I hav opt for pri emi and now they are not giving pru emi as I am fighting with them . I will suggest not to book flats in sipani .
Dec 07, 2020 03:17 PM Read

I booked a flat in Sipani Jardin and later changed to Sipani Royal Heritage. Due to some medical emergency I am not able to continue with Sipani and I cancelled my flat in Sipani Properties. The staff are very co-operative and took action within in a weeks time about my cancellation process and assured to refund my amount as early as possible.

I had a very nice experience with Sipani Properties and I recommend others to purchase flat in Sipani Properties at affordable price with good amenities and services.
Nov 04, 2020 03:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have booked flat in Sipani Royal Heritage and due to some personal issue, I made it cancelled. And from Sipani Management, I recieved mail regarding deduction of some amount and rest will be refunded within 30-45 days. But I am struggling since last 7-8 months. But all useless. Very unprofessional behaviour in most professional city of India. Suggest me further, what I can do.
Oct 29, 2020 03:50 AM Read (via Mobile)

I bought a flat here before an year now there is water seepage in the master bedroom . The parking is still not allotted There are security issues . Construction is reported to be poor quality
Feb 23, 2020 11:32 AM Read (via Mobile)

Please don't buy any property related to them.we bought a home recently in Dec 2019 and everyday from then we have to deal with one or the other issues.Management will never care once they receive the money, their attitude changes.No proper maintenance nothing you have here.Completely frustrated.You will have water problem thrice in a week.If u call maintenance people nobody will attend your call.It will take half of your day in dealing with this to get your water.Its my kind advice not to get property here.We read the testimonials in their site and bought this, but it is completely fake.Trust me they will never look at your problem once money is handed over to them.Management is worst here.Electricity issues very frequently you have to face.You can never be to office ontime.If both are working then it will be really horrible.You can never speak to anyone regarding all these bcoz nobody will care and you have to wait until it's sorted out on its own.This is my honest review nothing fake.We stay in Sipani Royal heritage, Chandapura.You can't submit the review if you don't give 3 stars fully fake.
Jan 30, 2020 10:52 AM Read

Very poor maintenance, unkept promises, embarrassing behavioris a poor plight.

Despite being the property buyers from these builders, we are treated with embarrassment at their main offices. I am surprised how cunningly the supervisor fooled us by telling wrong promises.

Which he could have avoided. Because we are dealing this professionally.

The supervisor is the so called contact person for us, sitting in the head office.

Instead of listening to our problems with a patient ear, he was always assertively saying one thing. "we cannot do any thing further in your properties as there is a bunch of unsold flats. Our focus is on selling these, so until these are sold we cannot do any repairs or works to improve the common areas in your apartment"

He is led by his superior, who is a polished sales guy as per the supervisor.Good to hear that.

Our concern is only one thing! We just need basic facilities and solutions, we pay for our apartments and I am expecting resolution of my issues.

The list of grievance is a longer one.

Once you pay and lock yourself then these guys can be mentally torturing too.

The only best part is the site staff. They are very cooperative.
Jan 28, 2020 11:25 PM Read (via Mobile)

Can any one please tell how is sipani builder? Do they give possession on time aa per sale deed?

How is build quality and other amenities?

I was looking for flat in sipani viveja. But there is big gap in dates between RERA completion date and their promise date.
Sep 26, 2019 04:00 PM Read

If I had option of giving minus star in google would have definitely given the same. Have bought one flat in jardin and the quality of fit and finish is pathetic. Severe seepage in all walls due to poor construction and incomplete work. Even after highlighting these issue to Sipani management and also after speaking to Mr. Sipani himself, I am not seeing any improvement on the commitment given to me that all the issues would be rectified soon. Would suggest everyone who is reading this review to invest your hard earn money in some other builder but not Sipani.
May 10, 2019 09:35 PM Read

Pathetic service. electrical and Plumbing is poor. you would get every day some are other issues. Once are twice an individual can follow-up for repair from the builder but if it happens every time, it is not possible and u would be frustrated and do not except any promise which would be full filled by them.

Management is so irresponsible and won't answer you. you need to keep calling them for your pending works with the flat. once the money is taken their attitude changes
Mar 26, 2019 08:34 PM Read (via Mobile)

Good place for living with full luxurious amenities gated community full security, good connectivity market shopping complexes hospital, school and highway. Nice layout next to electronic City. Good connectivity with it company , railway station highway and airport
Mar 02, 2019 07:27 PM Read

HI.ALL

I booked a flat in JARDIN-1 project of SIPANI PROPERTIES BENGALURU on 02.08.2017.

To my surprise builder did not give a blue print. An observation of agreement made me suspect builder was not having a proper plan approval at all. Basically he never replied any of my e mails and even said I was asking “too many questions”! .

So…alarmed… I contacted BEST PROPERTY VERIFICATION LAWYERS IN BENGALURU thro their website paying Rs 5530.98 on 18.10.2017 for property verification and they directed me to Mr.SANTOSH Lawyer heading G.R ASSOCIATES BANGALURU.

He confirmed my suspicion on 06.12.2017 and hardcopy of report was sent to me and as such I made a request for cancellation on 08.12.2017 on the basis of adverse legal opinion. SIPANI refused to refund advance paid though he agreed orally and as per agreement to pay back in case I could produce legal report against the deal.

Fortunately this project was registered under RERA KARNATAKA and I elected to file a case(1035/2018-2019) appointing Mr.SANTOSH once again paying Rs 1000 to RERA on 12.07.2018 and Rs 10000 on 18.07.2018 to lawyer .

First hearing was on 27.07.2018.The judgment came on 03.10.2018. Surprisingly what I regarded as open and shut case dragged on for six months to settle finally and payment was made only on 15.02.2019! .And it was done as a deputy commissioner made a demand as tax payable by SIPANI!

E mail from RERA:

The Complaint number 1035

Regarding the Complaint number 1035, the letter is sent to the DC office Bengaluru on date 07.02.2019 for taking action of recovery of Rs. 1, 02, 500/- as Land revenue in the name of Complainant.

Thank you. Regards

RERA Karnataka

Arrogance of SIPANI is the main reason. Not attending hearings by RERA twice…delaying payment even after four months after judgment etc.

My advise to all: Be wary about all property deals and keep records of everything and supply maximum possible information to lawyer at right time. Insist on written information and replies from builder as oral communication is useless and can not be produced as evidence. Without these even the bestest lawyer may become helpless.

K.BUVANESWARI

8/7 LANDONS ROAD

KILPAUK

CHENNAI 600 010
Feb 16, 2019 05:30 PM Read

This is a very good purchase decision. Sipani builders is a very good developer and the staff is very friendly and cooperative. I own C-209, in C block, Sipani Jardin. We had reviewed around 35 properties before we made a decision to purchase this one and found it a good value for money.

The project has come up very well and is conveniently located. Given the upcoming Metro, Hosur airport, this is a very good purchase both from investment and ownership point of view. It is situared just 1 KM from the main road in a pollution free environment.

The complex has all good amenities and close to schools, hospitals etc. Overall, a great community to live in.

Rental, income is also assured, as the complex has very good amenities and facilities close to it.

I would recommend to anyone who wants to live with family as it has all the benefits to live in a community.
Dec 27, 2018 12:50 PM Read

Can anyone help who already stays in Sipani Properties to understand their Project quality and completion time?

Construction Quality - Rate out of 5

Project delivery on time - Rate out of 5

Amenities from the ads and the actual view at the time of delivery - Rate out of 5

Apartment Maintenance - Rate out of 5

Project Handover after a year or two to the association - Rate out of 5

Over all - Rate out of 5

If any additional reviews or guidance will be appreciated.
Oct 22, 2018 10:21 PM Read

Sipani Bliss 2 - Pathetic service by customer care, they not even replying back to mail, sent 10 mail to get update but didnt got any reply.Even when call they will tell that the concerned person is not available n they never call back

worst after sale service

worst after sale service
Oct 15, 2018 06:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

Pathetic service, they have not done any finishing properly and they have been telling that these things would be taken care. Till today they have not done it. Even mr. Ramesh sipani came and made tall promises but nothing is reflecting on ground, electrical problem, water problem, finishing problem broken tiles, they said that they would complete the society by dec 17 but till now they have not completed anything and they are taking its own long time to finish the problem.
Sep 09, 2018 11:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

Currently I am in process to sign final agreement with Sipani Royal Heritage property in chandapura.Complex is 3 minutes from chandapura circle . it's in Anekel main road. Sipani Royal Heritage is really good place to invest/Staying with family. Huge amenities, infrastructure. G+14 . total towers 14. Huge complex!

Just in Anekel main road. it's well connected to Whitefield(45 minutes to 1 hr), Sarjapur(30 minutes), Itpl, ORR(1 hr), koramangala(30 minutes to 45 minutes), Bannerghata(30 minutes), ECity(10 minutes) by road, local train from Anekel road station.

Down the line we will get proposed metro station nearby, May be in another 2 to 5 year's. Peripheral road will touch Anekel /hosur Road(8 lane high way -Proposed)

Schools, market, hospital within 10 minutes.

I am in final phase of booking this property.

Sales team is Superb

I will give them 4.5 out of 5:-)

If you want to check quality, pls visit near by ready handed over project Sipani Bliss.

I have applied loan in Axis Bank, got Sanctioned letter within 3 working days.

CRM Team needs huge improvement of Sipani Royal Heritage! Management should focus on CRM team!

I will rate CRM team 2.5 out of 5.

Concern team should addresses client concern more faster!

I will recommend this group to anyone considering CRM team improvement will be taken care by Sipani management with more friendly, more available

Referral Name - Abhijit
Jun 30, 2018 08:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

I purchased a flat from Sipani Jardin project and finished my registration but quality of materials used in flat is very low quality and water leakage is seen in walls before even occupying the flat. Same issue with many people in same project. Even after repeated discussion and reminders they have not attended the issue. I do not recommend this builder foe anyone due to quality of work.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Sipani Properties - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Sipani Properties, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search