Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

74% 3.71 284 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

Summary
1 day ago Read

Dear Brick and Bolt Team,

I trusted you a lot and this is the reason I paid an advance for my house construction. Now, due to an unfortunate situation, I am dropping out of this project due to some legal issue plot which intended to purchase.

I requested a lot many times a refund but every time someone respond saying we will do needful but never happened. They do block phone numbers.

Are you building your worth by doing this kind of fraud? If this happens to me and can happen to anyone. So please friends, be careful before you choose this fraud company. There are many better alternatives in a market where they do honest service.

I also went into their sweet words and paid in advance but in recent days when I was discussing with my friends, they do give feedback not to go with the company.

I hope this post reaches honest earned money customers so think twice no lacks of times before you opt for this fraud company.
7 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I have taken service of brick&bolt for my House construction. Very unprofessional people, they took 3 week to respond after taking advance amount, and increase the quotation 30-40% more than the quotation we have finalized. Following up from last 1 month, nobody least bother to resolve the issue. Now me being a customer feels like cheated and wasting my time money efforts. Not recommended to anyone. People like jayanth, Geetanjali, partho Ganguly are are just framing it's customers. #Brick&bolt.
16 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I approached BNB firm in 2019 to get my home and office constructed in the same building. I made the decision to build my office on the ground floor, and I wanted a residence on the upper floors. It was very great as they gave me beautiful design suggestions for my home and office. Construction was done correctly, and good materials were used. It took two years to develop, and the project was finished on schedule according to the contract. Their service was truly exceptional, and I haven't discovered any construction issues to yet. Everything was completed flawlessly.I love this.

Brick and Bolt - Bangalore
16 days ago Read (via Mobile)

BNB builds Beautiful houses. just shifted in a new house a month ago, very pleasant atmosphere, beautiful small lawn by house side with small swimming pool , well maintained and constructed with good materials , total amazing build...
23 days ago Read (via Mobile)

The BNB company was a pleasure to work with. Excellent and very kind people created the team and project manager. These people make it simple to oversee your home building. decent service. I encountered no issues. better than a contractor, without a doubt. Team has extensive professional experience. Excellent construction quality is greatly appreciated
23 days ago Read (via Mobile)

BNB is one of the leading construction companies. I like the quick and easy way they operated. Despite the fact that they had to do a lot of work on my land and that a 2BHK double floor building would take a year or moretimeto finish, they did it well and made good use of the materials
23 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I signed a contract with them for a full house build, and the job was really great, despite the fact that it took longer than expected due to weather, thunderstorms, and other factors. Interior design was flawless and lovely. everything was flawless and properly centered
23 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Professional team manager. I appreciated how they were able to handle so many workers at once and still complete the work on time. Thanks to the team and the manager
23 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Guys i will be completley honest , i went with brick and bolt because i felt the hasstle of going with a contractor will be hectic but to be honest brick and bolt is worst they make you wait and the sales guy will just speak nicely till u join them then thats it no one even bothers to help you out , no proper communication we should call them everytime and ask for the status , no proper response employees keep blaming others for delay when ever u ask what is the issue they will say call this person call that person no one will help you , its better you go with contractor or any other company, dont let the sales person fool you , there is no google reviews too
Jun 23, 2022 06:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

They were highly active in building and construction projects. When I first entered into a contract with them for the construction of my office, I used to go there frequently. however, when I observed their work over time, they won my faith because they were doing brilliantly. incredibly happy with their job
Jun 23, 2022 06:37 PM Read (via Mobile)

One of the more reputable and reasonably priced home builders is Brick and Bolt. For peace full leaving In a beautifully built home, the cost of the materials and other services are extremely affordable.
Jun 21, 2022 12:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

Content with thier work Proficient work done by capable workers in a specialist way. We eagerly recommend Brick&Bolt for your dream home. We are blissful proprietors of our fantasy home worked by Team Brick&bolt. We are remarkably satisfied with all bits of our home new development. The get-together is a decent blend of youthful vigorous subject matter experts and experienced hands. particularly reecommend them
Jun 21, 2022 12:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

The BNB group is astonishing. The work they perform is mind blowing, and their costs are very fair. They offer material, work, and finished work inside a predetermined time period, yet the most significant and useful perspective is that everything is remembered for the agreement understanding. So nobody can reject that they haven't examined anything or the cost. I've seen the BNB group perform.
Jun 21, 2022 12:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

Our objective was to redesign our home's kitchen, restroom, and ground surface of visitor room This is whenever I've first at any point taken on an enormous remodel project. It was basic to have a worker for hire who was dependable, responsive, and finished great work while remaining reasonably affordable for us. They worked quick and consistently tidied up after themselves. I'll suggest them since they were reasonable.
Jun 11, 2022 03:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

Working in the BNB team was a fantastic experience. Worked on house project with the project manager was a great experience that was completed on schedule. On promptly, Staff is friendly and helpful to both new and current client as i have seen their manners

Employees are friendly, and the supervisor is helpful.
Jun 11, 2022 03:28 PM Read (via Mobile)

Management are excellent, and the team is courteous and supportive. Team performance is really good. work was completed on time . they have payment transparency and schedules, everything isgood
May 12, 2022 08:53 PM Read (via Mobile)

Dealing with various labours and work was challenging before, but someone suggested I worked with BNB, and I was relieved of having to deal with so many different labours and work. I signed a contract for one of my building constructions, and they provided labour, materials, and everything I needed. They gave me a fully finished property with all amenities.
May 12, 2022 08:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

One of the best construction firms, with a great team and simple contracting procedures. The materials were affordable and of good quality. The project manager was quite pleasant and well-behavedthey always spoke politely and provided excellent service. Everyone should take use of their services.
May 04, 2022 12:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

These professionals make it simple to manage your home building. Excellent customer service. There was no issue for me. Definitely superior to other contractors. They built a strong foundation to resist the higher-density earthquake. They did a wonderful job. Regardless of the fact that work was delayed because to unexpected environment they were able to finish the project on time.
May 04, 2022 12:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

After seeing their recent work, I decided to have my house built by the BNB team, and just like their previous projects, they did an amazing work on my house construction, and the manager was easy to work with and provided me with good work.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Brick and Bolt - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Brick and Bolt, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search