Mahima Group - Jaipur Image

Mahima Group, Jaipur

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 1|Ready to Move Projects : 5|Sold Out Projects : 0
33% 1 12 Reviews Claim this business

1,2,3 BHK Apartments
₹45.61 L - ₹66 L
2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Mahima Group, Jaipur

Summary
Jul 28, 2023 10:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

Best services ever in any society...................!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for understanding residents problema if any.
Dec 03, 2022 10:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi Guys, This is Jitendra Jain I purchased a flat in Mahima Florenza in June 2021, but now the condition is very bad, Mahima appointed management agency Fintech in our society and its an Mahima stater firm, this firm making money from residence maintenance amout and making money for Mahima group.

Fintech is not ready to give our society fund IFMS amount to RWA account and residence maintenance collection is also going to Fintech account place of RWA.

We maximum residences are very disappointed with Mahima and Fintech behaviour and working style.

Request you all purchasers please come to Florenza and discuss with residence before invest your money in Mahima.
Dec 03, 2022 05:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

Worst experience with mahima , they charge premium price for below average apartments. Plz don't waste your money in their projects .very disgusting

Mahima Panache - Jagatpura - Jaipur
Dec 03, 2022 03:52 PM Read (via Mobile)

Poor Builder Construction Quality,

Poor Management

Once you purchase the flat and then you just keep on asking when this will complete and it has been going to all the residence go and ask any residential member of Mahima
Mar 31, 2021 10:44 AM Read (via Mobile)

Leased apartment no. 205 through a brokerage agency, the only way to get an apartment here. Mr. Lalit and Mr. Gurmeet act like they have your best interest in mind, but in reality, they work alongside the owners to cheat tenants off of their money. The owner (Mr and Mrs. Rohingya) as well as Mr. Lalit almost broke the door and forcibly entered without permission when I was alone. Threatened to ruin my career and questioned my character/ qualification (I'm a licenced Dentist) all because I was wearing shorts to sleep in my own house. All this because I asked for my security deposit.. even after in informed them about the vacation 45 days ahead. They also withheld the agreement from us even after repeatedly asking for it.
Jun 20, 2019 06:00 AM Read

It is high time now that the establishment of regulatory rules ensures accountability of the property buyers and protect their interests alongside bringing transparency in the various transactions that are carried out so as to actively indulge the buyer's interest.
Jun 18, 2019 12:32 PM Read

They made such stupid demands at the time of possession and we had no option but to agree or forfeit our advance money.
Jun 17, 2019 04:48 PM Read

Just to save some money on the project, they used bad quality construction material and that is causing us so many problems now because we have to spend so much of our time and money on repair and reconstruction. Also, they highly overcharged us saying that they will use good quality material and this is what we get!
Jun 11, 2019 10:34 PM Read

The car parking space is very less and I have to park my car outside and this is very scary for me.
Jun 06, 2019 03:24 PM Read

You cannot even design your on house here and you have to take permission from the builders, which is quite horrible because why ask someone else for permission to make changes in your own house?
Jun 03, 2019 09:29 PM Read

They showed us another plan and when the building was made, it looked nothing like the plan that they showed us, so it was very disappointing.
May 30, 2019 11:52 PM Read

Their callousness and casual style of working has tested our patience like no other and caused us numerous problems.

Showing: 1 - 12 Reviews on Mahima Group - Jaipur