Gardenia Group, Noida

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 1|Ready to Move Projects : 3
13% 1.67 15 Reviews Claim this business

₹50.5 L - ₹1.2 Cr
Sector 75, Noida
₹44.1 L - ₹98.6 L

Reviews on Gardenia Group, Noida

Summary
Jan 24, 2021 09:32 AM Read (via Mobile)

After taking possession of flat in gardenia gateway, I found that slope in one wc is opposite. Water gets accumulated on using . It was informed to builder but they never bother to correct it. Many other jobs also not rectified. Construction quality is very poor.
Jun 11, 2020 10:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

Gardenia A name which I will hate through out my last breath. I have never seen such a worse society with pathetic behaviour our maintenance team. If you really want to waste your money life and time plz come and stay here. And trust me your life will.be hell after some time.
Sep 07, 2019 07:31 PM Read

Very horrible society and maintenance people. Limited guards are deployed. Dogs are main concern now a days.

Nobody is saying to catch them and throw them out of society but atleast guards can stop them to damage vehicles and to bite people.

Mobile signals are week in this society too.

Gardenia Group - Noida
Jun 25, 2019 03:24 PM Read

There are many a times that the builders are seen charging the potential buyers extra sophisticated charges like that on the parking in the premises. To add on to that, it is also seen that many of the buyers are forced to undergo the legal work through their agents only.
Jun 24, 2019 07:56 PM Read

There is no electricity supply here or water supply here and we have to run to so many places because of that.
Jun 21, 2019 09:09 AM Read

There have been many local zoning ordinances alongside building codes in addition to other development practices that have been in execution and has unfortunately resulted in oversupply of parking spaces and has thereby led to inefficient use of existing parking spaces.
Jun 10, 2019 04:47 AM Read

Make sure that you show the licenses and documents to an advocate before buying the property because when I showed my advocate their papers he said that they are not the right papers.
Jun 09, 2019 05:56 PM Read

We do not have equal access to the common area and so we cannot enjoy and have fun like we would like to, which sucks.
Jun 08, 2019 12:01 PM Read

A lot of fuss has been caused which can be factored in by the corruptions that goes around as a process of seeking approvals from the government before actually working on a project. This somehow leads to creating a poor impression for the customers that are actively involved.
Jun 08, 2019 10:26 AM Read

There has been a tremedous delay in possession, which has caused us a lot of running from helter to shelter to find out why there has been a delay. Plus, we have not got any interest money for the delay!
Jan 08, 2017 09:12 AM Read

I worked under this group as painting contracter(Kamini enterprises).so I can clarify about this company, this is the most perfect company because all the work are done perfectly, and work is done by use of originall material, and the desining of theri flate are good because the engineer and the architect of this company are most experinciable and knowledgeable. and the location for flate or tower is well decided, and the company also give full maintanence of tower.
Feb 24, 2016 11:39 PM Read (via Android App)

Really awesome builders and can be trusted 100% .in 2013 my brother had booked a 2Bhk flat for 47 lakhs  in gardenia, ghaziabad.and at the time of agreement date that was fixed to give him possession was january 2016.and he got it in right time.

When we entered gardenia society we were very happy because society was very well planned and huge space for childrens and all.towers are very well connected with each other for rescuing from earthquake.there are many green parks also which are full of greenry, big toys for childrens also. They had provided me my flat with fully work done and additional services also like music system, chimneys, gysers, small refrigerator, fully AC room and 48 inches samsung tv.

Their staff is very quick and cooperative. When ever you have problem they try to solve it quickly and hears your complaint  in detail. I can recommend you to invest in gardenia but do proper investigation.
Apr 16, 2015 02:02 AM Read

I have flat booked with Gardenia Gateway in 2010. Now after 5 years it's still under construction and the pace project is going it will take another 4 years.

After building 13th floor builder comes up with additional money for increased area but not able to provide new maps to support that increased area. My request would be not to invest with Gardenia in any of their project as I met with few people who also have flats booked in Vashundra and Noida and they also not happy with this builder.
Jan 13, 2012 08:28 PM Read

Gardenia Grace in Sec - 61 Noida, Builders are fake. We bought a flat 2 years ago in Noida Sec-61 by the name Gardenia Grace. The Possession was to be given in December 2010.

On Contacting in December, it was told to us, that the possession will be given in March, 2011. Then the date of possession was revised to June 31'st, 2011. Till today, the possession is not given. They have taken 95% of the booking amount from us and not able to keep their promises. While they are busy creating more and more project and unable to deliver the pending projects on time. These are not to be trusted any more.

I will not advise anybody to have faith in Gardenia Builders.
Jun 25, 2010 08:41 PM Read

I booked a flat in Gardenia Glory Sector 46 through Aasthik Sehkari Awas Samiti in the impression that they have taken corporate rates.all associated with the ibid Society. They distributed a simple paper through its Secretary that they have done a deal with the Builder and the flat will be made available to members on corporate rates. But this was clear cheating. A hefty commission was taken by all these persons but as per society rules no profits cannot be earned. A meeting was called for draw of flats in Feb 2009. It was announced in the meeting that the society signed an MOU with the builder. Draw of flats was done. It was astonished that no officer of Noida Authority was called on for draw of flats as well as no plan for payment was given. No lection of the society was done. Mr S and the Secretary signed the MOU on 5th Mar 2010 whereas they announced in the GB that the MoU has been signed. We had given initial payment for booking of flats in Nov when NTPC signed MOU with the builder. If NTPC got 2770 per sq ft (all inclusive) rate with the builder why the society people took approx 3050 per sq ft rates (all inclusive).

This is a clea cheat. It is understood that money has been siphoned off through builder becuase, the MD of Gardenis living in the Panchpulla Apartment Sect-61 Noida in cash. Actual this matter should have been dealt at the level of Economic Offence Wing and Noida Authoiry/Society office Luknow. I was threatened to kill me if I reveal this information to any of the society member. Ultimately I was expelled from the Society or I made to resign. A grave injustice has been done to the society members and they should get the justice. I have come to know that some of the members have paid in cash tothe society/builder avoiding income tax transactions and/or reduce the basic sale rate of the flat. This drama is now being played for Sector 75 Gardenia Golf City. So beware people from these crooks. Some of them are still having more than two properties in Noida how they can buy another one. It is astronished that  do not own flat in Gardenia Glory, though they say they are the president and Treasure of the Society. I will take and report this matter to Economic Offence Wing very soon to give me justice and reduce the rate at par with NTPC.

Showing: 1 - 15 Reviews on Gardenia Group - Noida

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Gardenia Group, Noida Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search