Supertech, Noida

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 6|Ready to Move Projects : 1
10% 1.24 90 Reviews Claim this business

Sector 118, Noida
₹42.84 L - ₹59.85 L
2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Supertech, Noida

Summary
Dec 25, 2020 01:16 PM Read

I live in D-Tower, 1001. I had parked my car in Parking 54- Ground Floor, which is an open parking, Since Supertech does not take care of proper maintenance of their exterior walls, 1 Wall ceiling fell down which damaged my Car's Windshield, Side Glass etc. For which Supertech Ecociti is solely responsible.

But I have reached them(Estate manager- Ritesh Sharma) to compensate for the damages,

but they neither entertaining me properly nor ready to pay the damages.

It's really very disgraceful, even after paying a handsome amount for maintenance, if we are facing such issues and losses to the personal belongings.

If their team does not compensate for my damages, I will lodge written FIR and go to consumer court also.

I have collected all the proofs.

Kailash Sharma

9582005123

Aug 09, 2020 07:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

Maintenance is worst in Supertech Ecociti

Maintenance manager is worst here. Security is pathethic.
Jul 28, 2020 04:24 PM Read (via Mobile)

Maintenance & security team people doesn’t know how to talk they use such a Bad language. Never ever plan to shift here.

Supertech - Noida
Jul 28, 2020 04:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

One of the most pathetic Security staff and society.

Never think of renting or buying any property of Supertech Ecociti. Security gaurds behave like Mafias who will talk to you in a bad manner plus the maintenance is Zero.

Worst society ever.

Management
May 26, 2020 12:56 AM Read

I Wish I Could Post Half Star Or Not Even A Star. This Is The Worst Security Provider In Such A Big And Named Society. I Hope The Permanent Residential People And Tenants Get Together And Remove Them. Today What I Witnessed May Not Have Happened With My Family Or Guest, But Due To The Security Guards That Are Present, That Day Is Not Far. The Security Guard Spoke With Such Utter Arrogance And Foul Mouth To The Lady And Man Who Had Come To Visit Someone In The Society, This Should Not At All Be Tolerated As It May Happen To Anyone Of Us. Which Ever Security Agency Is Doing The Needful, Should Be Throw Out Immediately Or Should Look Into The Matter Asap. I Also Wish My Words Reach To The People Who Are Concerned With Such Matters. It Feels The Money Invested In Such A Named Society Isn't Worth Anymore.
Sep 03, 2019 12:38 PM Read

• One of the worst apartments in Noida

• Regular incidents of misbehavior and theft

• worst maintenance staff

Avoid if you want to save your life and money

As a proof, please find the pics highlighting(in red colour) one of the thieves who lives in Supertech Capetown. He is holding a stolen white colour cloth bag
Jul 14, 2019 01:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

Supertech Capetown is a jail for buyer/tenant, the person in maintainace office is never helpful becoz they have instruction to listen from one ear n take it out from other one.

1) Security persons are lazy bump who will never do his duty, and most important they will blame any complaint logged to other shift gust which is kind of drama and this is known to estate manager also but no steps taken till now.

2) since they made a big society and unable to handle it so whenever u call any maintainance guy like plumber, electrician etc they will come very late becoz only few person working for entire 6000+ flat(it's six thousand not hundred don't think it's typo).

3) for 5-6 towers only guard is provided in basement and any complaints for car damage done in basement will not be taken care by this society, there is no camera to se who and when any incident happened.

4) quality of product used to stand the building is known to all for supwrtech. Lol ur room will get damaged within a year.

There are more but for today it's enough.

Even after this reading u want to waste ur money then go ahead to buy flat here or y could do one thing stay in any flat as rented one and see the above drama mentioned that will give u more picture.
Jun 30, 2019 07:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

A pethatic builder, overall quality of the flats are very poor i guess they forgot to add cement in mixture with sand. Very rude impolite maintenance staff.
Jun 03, 2019 02:14 AM Read (via Mobile)

Astralis Commercial unit booked in 2016 delivery date of sep 2017...till date may 2019 only visible change is the glass facade... Inside there is still a empty floor. Supertech now have increased the super area and asking for more money effectively asking for 14% more than in original booking. Also asking for escalation charges in construction.
Mar 28, 2019 02:55 PM Read

Worst society I have ever stayed, I shifted here last year May with HOPE that I would buy a flat in the same society, but as days passed by I started regretting my decision of moving here for rent as well. maintenance people behave with Tenants as street dogs, NO proper maintenance done, Everyday there is a water leakage problem, either indoor or outdoor or in the parking area. Quality of material used is third class and quality of people working in maintenance is classless grade less. if you complain about anything they will forget to respond to you until ages, until you personally dont call them up. My suggestion to people would be to refrain from staying in this society as well as in buying such a cheap property. Dont be fooled by these Supertech Chaps.
Feb 27, 2019 09:00 AM Read (via Mobile)

Booked a flat in 2010 and have not got possession yet.

Paying rent and EMI both, suffered a huge financial loss.

If you want a peaceful life don't go for sure. Never ever.

There is no less than 1 star so giving 1 star else would have given zero.never ever go for supertech
Dec 02, 2018 09:29 AM Read (via Mobile)

Very bad experience till now. Sold flat as park facing. But in front of my flat I can see only plastics garbage dumping area and irritating sound of plastics crushing m/c, polluting whole environment, very very bad experience, hope for developing a park instead of dumping area, but God knows...
Sep 07, 2018 10:12 PM Read

I request every individual, who is disappointed and left  help less by supertech ltd. yesterday on 6th. September there was hearing of my case in RERA forum, there were big designated officials were present there VP legal, SC and directors from supertech.they all were speech less and were ready to accept the judgement, you can also refer to the dodays NBT.by attending that forum I was given assurance of my requirements.i have purchased  1bhk flat in eco village1 in 2013.till date its far away from my reach.only EMI and RENT is my liability. I recommend please register ur case first in UPRERA and you will get the justice.all the best
Jul 11, 2018 02:28 AM Read (via Mobile)

Fake brokers, fake promises, fake maintenance .

First promiss for backup to be provided . than not n out of 24 hrs you are out of electricity.You will not be able to sleep, eat properly, even if you are thinking to stay here . kindly listen to me n never come here . You life will turn into hell .
Jun 28, 2018 08:50 PM Read (via Android App)

I had visited superrech capetown last week for buying a flat for family and my experience was really very bad.

Quality: Flats quality is very poor. All the doors are of very cheap quality, very small rooms.

Cost: They are charging very very high for bad quality flats.

Infrastructure: Very less area for garden and kids play ground. In place of gardens they have built extra buildings
Mar 08, 2018 07:25 PM Read

Am buying 2 bhk Flat in eco village super tech 1, Could you plz advise . should I go for as reviews are not good about them. They claiming that would give possession in 6 months.

I heard about some charges which they apply at the time of posession on the name of agriculture, water, electricity bill, which is in thousands rupees.

How much is monthly charge for supertech eco village 1 for maintenance or other monthly amenities?
Jan 04, 2018 05:07 AM Read

We purchased home here with all our hard earned money and now the guards won't let us in the society if we come by cab. The Guards ask the cab driver to submit the driving license and many drivers refused and ultimately, the residents will be in trouble. It's a very big society and it's not possible to walk to the home especially with children's. Ohh, My God, We purchased home from this builder and now he is asking for our(our relatives, cab drivers, friends) Identification Proof. Did we really mistake by purchasing the home from this builder? One of the guard at gate no. 1 told me that this rule is enforced by Mr. Ritesh. Just a Stupid Idea? The management won't listen to anyone and guards openly say, go and file a case against us, there are lots of cases pending nothing will happen. Guards are so confident that they are the ruler of the society and they can stop you anytime from entering your home.

It is not happening in any other societies, I visited Mahagun, Prateek, JM Orchid in the cab only, the guards at the gate just intercom the residence to confirm whether they should allow us to go inside the society or not? Here in Supertech, the story is upside down, they won't allow the residents in the society and thinking of visitors is completely out of control.

One question for builder: He hired guards for residents and social welfare or just to harass the residents on daily basis? Is Supertech Capetown is a prison or a home for us? I always tell people not to buy a home from Supertech as I don't want that anyone else will face the same situation. Just wanted to get rid of such kind of unethical rules.
Nov 27, 2017 01:23 PM Read

Supertech's new launch Albaria is an ultra luxurious, spacious apartment project of 3 & 4 BHK sizes in Noida Extension. With a starting price tag of Rs 55 lacs, the company more than justifies it with the amenities they are providing such as coffee bar, clubhouse, swimming pool, jogging track, gym, private car parking, cctv, play area, party lawn, open landscape and many more. However, knowing the company's reputation for delayed delivery of projects in the past and various litigations that they have got into, not only with investors but also with the authorities, one is cautioned to tread carefully before taking a decision.
Oct 11, 2017 02:02 PM Read (via Android App)

I have been to Supertech, Noida. My sister resides there. They have constructed such a huge village and are charging hefty amounts. The least one would expect is some good quality buildings. There is seepage problem in the house. I wonder how can these people construct buildings in such a way that these problems persists all along.

There have been instances of my friend who bought the flat but were not handed over in time. They delayed it for an year. During this time they had to pay the emi for the loan and also pay the rent. This is disheartening.
Aug 15, 2017 08:27 AM Read (via Mobile)

Supertech is nothing more than a fraud organization.

Firstly they did not deliver the possession on time. It was 1 year late.Secondly, when we moved in the quality delivered is so bad that we have seepage problem in bathroom, kitchen& bed rooms.

Thirdly, when you go to them for any complaint, they simply don't listen to you, instead they say things like, do what you want, we are not responsible for repairs. Can someone tell them that for 1 year from date of possession, they are bid by law to provide maintenance& repairs.

They charge you like anything and when it comes to service, they are zero. Once you have booked a flat or given them money, they start treating you like strangers.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Supertech - Noida

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Supertech, Noida Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search