Jain Housing & Constructions Ltd, Chennai

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 6|Ready to Move Projects : 10
33% 2.13 91 Reviews Claim this business

₹40 L - ₹68 L
Manapakkam, Chennai
Price On Request

Reviews on Jain Housing & Constructions Ltd, Chennai

Summary
3 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Have you ever experience nightmare? One of the worst and fraud builders existing in the real estate business. Don’t burn ur hard earned money on this fraud builder. Totally unprofessional team. From management to sales to CRM team all are highly unprofessional.

Whatever more than 1star rating or good reviews you see here is all given by their own team or paid one’s because these people don’t deserve any star.

To begin with the sales team:

Mr Venkatesh - The Sales Manager. His motto is only to sell the property without having any idea or clarity about the property.From the beginning he kept giving false commitments and once we decided to not proceed with the apartment he showed us his real face. Never picked up the call and kept dodging with the refund status. Till date he never responded to our calls or emails. And he has the audacity to yell at customer when they followup on refund which is customer’s hard earned money.

Mr Sachin Mehta: The managing director: A Director with zero vision and absolute zero knowledge on how to run a business. Enjoying the legacy of family business. He is the main reason why we decided to not proceed with this builder. Unprofessional, zero decency in talking with customers. All that matters to him is just take money and he or his team will not respond to ur queries and they will instead get irritated with you and use unprofessional tone if you ask a basic question related to the project, like water, club house.

This builder is the worst. Cheap and poor quality, absolute nil professionalism.

They will make you run for your hard earned money. Be aware of this third rated builder. None of their projects are RERA registered. And they will make you run pillars to post for getting the refund.

New buyers pls pls stay away from this builder and don’t even think on investing your hard earned money
Sep 22, 2020 12:25 PM Read

I have been following up Mr. Leela Krishnan and Mr.Venkatesh(Manager) from almost 1 and half year now through phone, WhatsApp & email regarding refund of my booking amount for flat No: FB, Block No:30, Alpine Meadows, Pallavaram. There is no response from their side. As a customer I am really disappointed with this kind of service provided. I had also called up the Customer Care of Jain housing and informed them of my issue but shockingly they hung up my call in mid-way of my conversation. Is this how you deal with your customers sir, I know you are a reputed builder but never expected such a response from your end. You should treat all your customers as valuable customers, only then based on your service we would prefer to buy & refer other people to buy property at Jain housing. But unfortunately, the behaviour towards customers is nor right Sir. This will only cause disinterest and a way out in not buying any property or even refer any one to buy property at Jain housing. Sir, this is not the way to do Business with your valuable Customers. If you still continue like this, then based on the service that you provide right from Managerial level to Customer Support, you would lose most of your Customers, because the Customer would think 1000 times before buying a property at Jain housing. Sir, at least now, kindly give proper service and retain your customers so that tomorrow if someone thinks about buying or referring property, he/she would prefer Jain housing. My only request is kindly to refund my booking amount of Rs.1 Lac for flat No: FB, Block No:30, Alpine Meadows Pallavaram. Looking forward to a response and solution towards the same.
Jul 31, 2020 01:10 AM Read (via Mobile)

Please dont buy any flats in Jains construction especially in jain pebble Brook. They are the worst company i have ever seen.

We have booked a flat on January and still waiting for the hand over. They have initiated the loan with their agents and never informed us. We are paying interest for more than 7 month without even getting the flat. Also there are lot of dispute between association and builders. Registration is also pending for us.

Marketing manager's will speak nicely during booking and once after yoy pay the 80% percent amount they will never respond to your phone calls. Even with daily follow ups you will never get any valid reply.

My kind advice from my experience. Never go for jain.

Jain Housing & Constructions Ltd - Chennai
Feb 21, 2020 11:24 AM Read

Jain Housing staffs are they least competent I have ever seen in my life.

• Marketing people give so many false promises

• once booked they treat you like a dog.

• CRM is not are all worried about customer and they are just Cash Requesting Machines

• Staffs are so careless and shameless who will never listen and bother about customers issues.

I have booked with a promise of handover in a month but they took 5 months and till now they are not bothered about handover. they just dont care. As long as they take 90% money they just leave you on the streets. they dont pick up phone and the staff you meet in office will not be working with them next week.

I recommend People to stay away from Jain housing otherwise you are doomed and Jain housing makes sure you will run for your life once u purchased a flat with them

Worst Worst Worst
May 22, 2019 05:43 PM Read

Very poor customer care and service. Before moving in they said a lot of things. It's been an year still no resident can access the GYM, no generator service, the lift stops at 3rd floor, no roof access to dry clothes or enjoy the nature. Very worst maintenance by the staff around the apartment's premises. Behavior of the watchman is very rude. No one to convey the problems. Whenever we contact the agent that gave us the flat regarding any problem, all we can hear is the reckless answer'If you want you can stay, otherwise you can vacate, we are not going to lose anything.etc.' This type of service is really unexpected from Jains Housing and Construction.
Oct 03, 2018 05:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

I booked a flat on Jan 2008 on the launch day. Handover time is dec 2010. I paid full money and waiting for hand over time. But construction was not started till 2010, they transferred all money to another project. My money got blocked and till June 2017, not handed over. They make a contract in a such way, you can not file the case. You will be trapped. Finally I booked a losses of interest for 55 lakhs for 7 years with bank. Still now it cost only 65 lakhs if you want buy now.

I would say, do not spend your time and money with Jainhousing, money sucker builder.

If still u want to buy, give all the paper to a lawyer and verify each words before you pay a penny to this cheating builder.

So my recommendation is that do not spend your hard earned money
Sep 09, 2018 03:59 PM Read

Except for security and water to some extent all other services are below average . The common pathway/parking area are ugly looking and prone to water logging. It is a big Misquito hub. Over and above 2 types of maintenance charges and lot of hidden charged are levid like entry fee and NOC exit fee in thousands over and above high maintenance charges extra charges are collected for gym, swimming pool etc thus by lootings residents .Dont blindly buy and later repent.Better go for other apartments in surrounding area of Padur
Sep 08, 2018 06:30 AM Read (via Mobile)

The heat and claustrophobic feeling that you get shows the owner should be in jail. The materials are all poor quality and feel like they are only looking at maximum profit. Any customer caught into this trap with their hard earned savings is a poor thing indeed.
Jun 17, 2018 08:28 PM Read (via Mobile)

Don’t believe anything you read written positively below as it is fully fake reviews. Ask any real flat owner. I am yet to get back my money due to me still for ELCB and a few more things.

Issue is not resolved and Jains are yet to payback the corpus collected back to association thought 2 years have passed.

No customer service to speak if except to collect the payment instalments on time. They won’t take calls , over last 3 years .

Delay in all matters delivery parking allotment quality issues block all matters,

STP capacity was less than needed and Jains do not pay the STP maintenance people after collecting money for 2 years maintenance so it stinks

Jains let real stinking sewage flow in the driveways so even now in April 2020, there is a stink between blocks 4 and 5 where the sewerage was stagnant.

Jains as well as the Association blocked broad band access for flat owners for 6 months and dragged it on for another 1 year
May 23, 2018 12:22 PM Read

I would not advise anyone to go for a flat/house with Jain Housing.

Their quality of construction is very poor. They will assure you of fittings equivalent to Jaguar but they provide the most inferior quality fittings which would rust in just a year. Leaking pipelines, leaking flush tanks, improper fixing of floor tiles and wall tiles, water seepage onto to walls and what not.

With 250 flats in Adwitiya project, they installed the STP only after a year of occupation and that STP also does not work properly. As such, flat owners are forced to pay huge amount for treated water bailout. They handle the maintenance for 2 years. But they provide very poor quality of service - Horrible I would say. None of their Management staffs would even visit the site ever - only the lower level staffs would handle all our problems with no expertise or knowledge.

IF JAIN HOUSING WOULD TAKE BACK MY FLAT AT WHATEVER COST I HAD PURCHASED+ THE COST OF INTERIOR, I WOULD BE ALL THE MORE HAPPY TO GIVE IT BACK.
May 05, 2018 02:08 PM Read

Hello everyone,

My native is A.P. but I was settled in Chennai. I am a business man. Last year I was purchased the apartment with Jain Housing. After a many research, I choose Jain Housing to buy an apartment with them. I bought an apartment in their Jains Adwitiya project which was located in Ambattur. Before purchased the apartment, there is a good conversation with them. They are clearly explained about the process, payment, facilities and benefits. After that only I bought it. Now I was very satisified with their service.
Apr 09, 2018 04:21 PM Read

Hi all, Past few years before, I bought a house in Guduvanchery with jain housing. Its my long term dream to live in own house. After a many struggle my dream became true. I am working near guduvanchery, so I was enquired with many builders in and around guduvanchery. But none of them, within my budget. Jain housing pricing only within my budget. So, I was planned to by house with jain housing.
Mar 29, 2018 01:50 PM Read

Hii freinds this is the best appartment that you can buy in chennai. there arrangment, cost online status of arrangment points of interest, client administration are super.this si located at ambatur. if you wish to get aan appartment in the hear of ambatur then this is your best choice. I would like to thank the jain housing constraction pvt ild company for bringing this big opertunity to the customers who wish to buy there dream home.

there costemer service and all are very good and usefull to us. the staffes are good and well trained people so that no needed of worries for our properties
Mar 13, 2018 12:57 PM Read

Hi Everyone, I purchased the apartment with Jain housing in Pammal, Chennai. Before purchased the apartment with Jain housing, I co-ordinate with the sales team and clarify my doubts and suggestions. I was satisfied with their answers. After that only, I am planning to buy a apartment with them. During the enquiry time, they helped me in all aspects.

I went and saw the projects, then only I purchased
Mar 08, 2018 02:14 PM Read

Hello Everyone, I am a middle class person, I am looking to buy a flat in Chennai. So, I researched many builders in Chennai. Most of their cost is above my budget. So, I was really disappointed. After that my colleague suggested Jain housing. I went there and enquired about the area and their project pricing. I was liked their service. The way they handling the customer and co-ordinate with them is really good.
Mar 07, 2018 04:55 PM Read

Hi all,

I just wants to share my opinion about Jain housing. I have a dream to buy a new house in Chennai. Its my long term goal. I achieved my goal because of jains. I'm looking for the best builders in Chennai to buy a house. I analysed and research more. Jain Housing only satisfied my requirements and budget. I went many construction companies and enquired about their project, pricing, location, amenities etc. In all the way, I was satisified with jains service.
Feb 16, 2018 05:52 PM Read

GREAT location and amenities at a GREAT price. Jain housing project team members explain the properties and flat size also.i bought a flat in Jain Carlton Creek with 2 bhk flat and that is really good.my flat is close to my office as well.i received many amenities here like Gym, Children Play area, Swimming pool, covered car parking, supermarket etc.i am really happy and satisfied with there services
Dec 24, 2017 04:38 PM Read

Hi friends today I am sharing my personal experience in this Jain housing and constructions.This group construct houses is very stylish look and attractive.In the flats are looking awesome and the first thing in parking place is look very beautiful and very comfortable to park bikes and cars and they maintained very clean and healthy environment there is no negatives in this constructions group response is very good.doors and infrastructure is the inner site is very good and they maintained good quality every customers safety there constructions.skills and main thing is kitchen and bedrooms are very beautiful designs.Thank you
Dec 19, 2017 03:59 PM Read

Hi,

I wish to keep the comments to brief and to the point. Before purchasing a flat from Jain, be sure that you visit Jain Westminster in Saligramam.

1. The flat got a completion certificate without the work being completed. the work is continuing 2 years after the completion certificate.

2. The park was promised as part of the project. While this is a municipal park and the facts started tumbling as get involved. The gym and commercial area are being retained though they are part of the plan when they sell you the flat

3. You need to visit alone without the sales team to understand the problems. For past 2 years repairs have been ongoing. You need to see the photograph of the plan and the actual work carried out to understand the pathetic and shoddy work that they do.

4. Already seepage is happening in many locations and some of the flat owners have sold their flats unable to bear the kind of torture that Jain housing gives

5. within 1 year pipes are rusting, tiles are breaking. So basically they do not have any idea what to do to make a good flat. The building has cracks. The fire extinguishing system does not work

6. The engineer does not know what is to be done as the planner has left, the repair / maintenance does not know as he is new and will be leaving in another few months(as salary is not paid)

7. The swimming pool does not have approval

So basically, they bribe for false plans, fool the customers till they get money and threaten the customers saying they have a big team of lawyers to keep fighting cases.

If you still want to buy, take a flat on rent, understand and then hope you god blesses you with a better experience.
Nov 20, 2017 11:59 AM Read

Dear All,

Please do not ever purchase an apartment or anything from Jains housings. You might think Jains is a renowned builder and blindly purchase, thats what I initially thought before booking my apartment. I paid 1 lac booking amount, they pushed me go thru their preferred bank only. I still dont understand the logic behind it. I preferred a different bank which they didnt accept. Now they wasted nearly 30 days time and asking for the entire money right now. Very very poor customer service. Pls never ever think of jains at any cost. They would say they ll get back in 30 mins but they never call back. Until you book they ll keep calling you but once you book they will never even respect you.

They make you feel very bad as if you are buying the apartment free of cost. They are using all low quality products inside the house, be it the door/ bathroom fittings/ hollow bricks. They clearly mention in the agreement that they are not responsible for leakage or seepage. 100% seepage & leakage will be there which they also agreed.

PLEASE DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THEM. INSTEAD BUY FROM HOUSING BOARD. THEY ARE MUCH MUCH BETTER. IM WRITING THIS SO MUCH PAIN N AGONY WHICH I DONT WANT EVEN MY ENEMY TO GO THROUGH

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Jain Housing & Constructions Ltd - Chennai

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Jain Housing & Constructions Ltd, Chennai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search