₹29.91 L

Location and Highlights

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on StepsStone Aksharas, Perumbakkam, Chennai

Summary
Dec 08, 2020 10:45 AM Read

I recently moved into StepsStone's elegant project and enjoying the abundant benefits of StepsStone. Greatful to the people of StepsStone for helping me in selecting the right apartment.
Oct 28, 2020 06:20 PM Read

My wife's birthday and I thought of presenting her a valuable gift that would be very close to her heart. Recently, I had a visit to StepsStone's project and book an apartment. My wife really loved it!
Oct 15, 2020 04:25 PM Read

Nowadays most of the apartments are built without natural ventilation but all projects of StepsStone provides sufficient natural ventilation which is an added advantage.

StepsStone Aksharas - Perumbakkam - Chennai
Oct 03, 2020 05:33 PM Read

I looked for residence at the best location that assures maximum connectivity. And, this is like a jackpot! Thanks to StepsStone for this wonderful project.
Aug 10, 2020 10:17 AM Read

The team of StepsStone is highly professional and providing round the clock assistance. They helped us in choosing the right residence that is truly comfortable for my family.
Jul 22, 2020 01:52 PM Read

A big thanks to StepsStone Akshara! I am truely happy with our apartment's amenities and location benefits. My children also loves this place.
Jun 13, 2020 10:59 AM Read

The apartment we purchased from them was too good and with all amenities that are required for a happy living. Myself and my family love this place.
Jan 28, 2019 12:52 PM Read

I request every one reading this forum to kindly spread this message, there by save the people purchasing any of the flats Stepsstone They cheat the customers in lot other ways: 1. They make fake demand, by saying only final 5 flat available, there by persuading customers to book the flats immediately. Whenever you are going for enquiry they will say only last 8 flats available. 2. They putting the lot of hidden cost like they asked around 60 thousand rupees interest as penalty for me, as I got some delay in bank loan process. 3. Building quality is very poor. 4. Poor communcations & updates by them, They never provide any updates about the progress, 5. If they are calling us means to demand the immediate payments only. 6. no ameneties 7. Gated community is fake,
Oct 19, 2018 03:41 PM Read

Hi friends, I am an IT employee and my office is situated in Sholinganallur, So I decided to shift my residence over there, searched for many flats and finally I reached my dream home, it is none other than StepsStone, gonna book my flat soon. A happy place to reside!
Aug 29, 2018 03:17 PM Read

I recently purchased a flat with Stepsstone, the flat is build extraordinarily and has all the amenities that will make life easier. Thanks to the entire team of Stepsstone. A happy place to reside!Very happy that I chose this amazing flat. Surely Recommended.
Jul 24, 2018 10:32 AM Read

I adore where I stay, and this was made possible only by StepsStone. Actually, I searched for a new home all over Chennai at the best prices and with all latest amenities. Finally, I stepped into StepsStone, they took me to the best flats that I was looking for. I was very happy with the fine construction works and I booked my new flat with them.
Jul 14, 2018 11:43 AM Read

StepsStone made our dream home purchase simpler. They assisted us perfectly well in choosing the right type of apartment. As a first time home buyer, I had numerous doubts on how to choose and so on, the expert team of StepsStone guided us excellently in choosing our home. To securely purchase your dream home, StepsStone should be your best choice. I recommend them in all aspects.
Oct 11, 2017 06:49 PM Read

StepStone promoters good in service and their employees are very supportive and they are explained their way of construction and used other formalities.

If we go with bank load, they clearly told what are the procedures to take loan from bank. They are linking with good banking sectors in and around Chennai and also know the procedures of various banks. They directly contacted and clearing our doubts on the spot. They also suggested what are the do's and don'ts about banks. It is very useful to new buyers. So I have strongly suggested Stepstone promotors to new buyers.
Sep 22, 2020 05:05 PM Read

I truely love StepsStone's apartment. I wonder how beautifully they have constructed. Value for money and I love living here.
Sep 22, 2020 12:50 PM Read

StepsStone Aksharas at Perumbakkam is my all time favorite. Thanks to StepsStone for granting such an auspicious apartment at this budget. I am very happy for booking this apartment.
May 28, 2019 03:29 PM Read

The apartment is well-built with all the latest amenities. I am very happy with the construction and the facilities provided. The team is also very responsible . Thank you Stepsstone for providing us with the best project in the best location that too at a budget-friendly price.
Apr 30, 2019 03:31 PM Read

I am very happy with my residence. They are great builders and they notify the progress of the projects regularly. The apartment is worth money and it has all detailed amenities. Thank you guys for your support. Stepsstone you are great in real estate and your work satisfies us to the maximum.
Feb 12, 2019 03:46 PM Read

We purchased a flat from Stepsstone builders, the flat is located in the central location. There are many schools and hospitals nearby, this is very helpful for us to join our kids in the nearby school which reduces the travel time. Also, the flat is built very well such that we can stay more happily here. Thanks to Stepsstone.
Jan 29, 2019 09:44 AM Read

As a builder, Stepsstone should be highly appreciated, because the way they build each and every project is simply superb I am very happy that I purchased my new flat with them.Their service and support is very good from flat selection to booking and so on. The facility offered by Stepsstone is very excellent.
Dec 26, 2018 03:16 PM Read

I was looking forward to investing in the right property so that I get more in return. Once I had a conversation with the team of Stepsstone, they introduced me their wonderful project Prasanas, and I was really surprised, I invested in it without a word and now I am experiencing more returns, thanks a lot team.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on StepsStone Aksharas - Perumbakkam - Chennai

StepsStone Aksharas - Perumbakkam - Chennai

StepsStone Aksharas, Perumbakkam, Chennai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search