Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

77% 3.83 156 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

Summary
Aug 06, 2021 08:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

A home built by the teambricks and bolts is really attractive. Work done by skilled personnel in a professional manner. For your fantasy home, we strongly recommend Brick&Bolt. We are delighted to be the proud owners of our dream home, built by Team Brick&bolt. We are particularly pleased with every aspect of our home's turn of events. The group is a well-balanced mix of young, jittery experts and seasoned professionals.
Aug 06, 2021 08:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

Brick&Bolt was hired to build an addition to my house. Despite contacting over 10 contractors, I chose Brick&Bolt since they appeared to be the most dependable for the task. On the project's scheduled start day, the project manager and his team rushed up. They were fantastic from the beginning to the end of the job. There were a few unforeseen snags, but nothing major, and they were able to handle everything quickly.
Aug 06, 2021 08:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

Our goal was to renovate our home's kitchen, bathroom, and flooring of guest roomThis is the first time I've ever taken on a large renovation project. It was critical to have a contractor who was trustworthy, responsive, and completed high-quality work while staying within our budget. They worked fast and always cleaned up after themselves. I'll recommend them because they were affordable.

Brick and Bolt - Bangalore
Aug 06, 2021 08:38 PM Read (via Mobile)

The Brick&Bolt team's work is outstanding. They employ cutting-edge procedures to construct the greatest home for you... and everyone should take advantage of them for a better experience. Brick&Bolt are fantastic builders. They are cost-effective, never overcharge, and explain everything thoroughly.. The Brick&Bolt team did an outstanding job. All of the staff did an outstanding job
Aug 05, 2021 08:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

Would recommend Brick&Bolt because of thier great service Great and refined individuals. The meeting and brief of the venture was acceptable. need to energize the staffs for doing a particularly incredible work. Glad to connect with them . Actually exceptionally solid and have qualified experts for various groups.
Aug 05, 2021 08:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

Our goal was to remodel the kitchen, guest bathroom, and flooring of our home. This is the very first time that I have ever took on a major remodel project. It was important to have a contractor that was honest , responsive, and did quality work within our budget. They did their job quickly and always made sure to clean. The project was unique and changes the appearance of the whole space
Aug 05, 2021 08:38 PM Read (via Mobile)

The project manager was easy to work with and there was good communication with the office staff. i did not know exactly what I wanted and they made useful suggestions. They designed the layouts and helped me select materials for the floor, ceiling, kitchen counters and bathrooms. what I got were clear goals, quality of work, management of workers, problem resolving and the overall progress of the project.would highy recommend them
Aug 05, 2021 08:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

Overall, we had a great experience! We were given a fair price for our remodel and the quality of work was excellent. Everyone we worked with was polite, courteous and professional. Any minor issues that came up were addressed promptly and correctly We would definitely recommend Brick & Bolt to anyone and we plan to use them again for our next project...
Aug 05, 2021 08:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

Brick&Bolt team did a great job . All the trades did an excellent job. Any issues were responded to and fixed immediately. We are very happy with the finished product, and will use them again in the future.We would highly recommend working with the team Brick&Bolt. We are very happy with the end result and we are enjoying our new home. Thanks Brick&Bolt teamfor such an excellent work.
Aug 04, 2021 07:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

Their work quality is truly exceptional because they are the greatest in this industrythey stick to all agreement rules and complete job in a timely and professional manner. They did not charge excessive, fair costs, and the amount is set according to building material labor expenses.
Aug 04, 2021 07:48 PM Read (via Mobile)

We were quite involved with them. They strive for the highest quality while ensuring that projects are delivered in a timely manner. They're fantastic. They were constantly working to make our home the best it could be. Thank you so much for everything you've done to make my dream home a reality. I appreciated their assistance. We are really pleased with the final product and are enjoying our new residence. Thank you for your hard work, Brick&Bolt team.
Aug 04, 2021 07:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

Aug 04, 2021 07:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

Aug 04, 2021 07:08 PM Read (via Mobile)

They fulfilled on their promises, and their fees were not as exorbitant as some other builders'. They pay close attention to detail and provide excellent service, and their prices are reasonable since they employ high-quality materials such as brick and concrete. They're amazing.
Aug 03, 2021 07:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

Easy to use and find the right policy for my building & content insurance on the website. Extremely easy service at a affordable price.
Aug 03, 2021 07:33 PM Read (via Mobile)

They are quite professional in their approach to their work. I contacted them for kitchen renovation work, and I'm really pleased with the results. My kitchen now looks beautiful and amazing, thanks to the Brick & Bot team. I appreciate their hard work and professionalism.
Aug 03, 2021 07:25 PM Read (via Mobile)

We recently used Brick & Bolt service and we are very pleased with our purchase. We worked with them and get everything set for our build and he was great to work with. he answered all of our questions and gave us tips along the way as we are first time homeowners. I would recommend Brick & bolt to anyone looking to build in the future!
Aug 03, 2021 07:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

Want to say a big Thank to the entire Brick & Bolt staff for making my home making process so much easier! A special Thanks for your professionalism, excellent communication, and willingness to assist with linking me to the appropriate resources throughout this process! Loving my new home and community and definitely will be recommending friends and family!
Aug 03, 2021 07:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

My family's experience in working with Brick & Bolt has been a really enjoyable experience. Purchasing can be extremely challenging on its own, let alone during a pandemic. We feel that Team has really gone over and above to help keep us involved in the process via virtual meetings, group calls and lots of photos and emails. Thank you so much for putting our initial concerns
Aug 03, 2021 06:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

They have been quick and professional when answering our questions and have been available for help for anything we have needed! They have made our new home so beautiful . thanks to Brick & Bolt team

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Brick and Bolt - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Brick and Bolt, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search