Arihant Superstructures

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 4|Ready to Move Projects : 6
21% 1.88 15 Reviews Claim this business

Shil Phata, Thane
₹46.4 L - ₹75.9 L
1,2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Arihant Superstructures

Summary
16 days ago Read
There have been many cases where the increase in the number of automobiles has constantly led to increase in the number of overall parking costs including vehicle and residential parking and that has also led to increased accident risk.
17 days ago Read
The possession of this place took so much time and we had to wait for years before we finally got the flat! We were not even paid for our inconvenience
25 days ago Read
The projects of these builders are unnecessarily over hyped, resulting in them offering really overpriced houses for no reason! Complexes in the area have similar facilities at a much cheaper rate, so you would really have to have a lot of money that you have no use for to buy an apartment at th...Read More

Arihant Superstructures
26 days ago Read
The builders and developers have caused us so much of stress because they have not started the project yet and it has been years since they took our money for the project.
Jun 10, 2019 07:55 PM Read
When the buyers approach the builders office to seek compensation since that is the rule of the buyers are not given the flat, it is seen as coming as one of the reasons where the builders give the reason of non-availability of construction materials which is why the project is incomplete.

Real estate is one among the thriving industries that offer a long-tenure investment opportunity. Choosing the right builder will assist you to get your dream home or property easy. Currently, financial institutions and banks turn up with new offers that best suits home shoppers.
Jun 05, 2019 02:00 PM Read
Many of the developers besides providing information about the legalities, fail to provide detail about the surrounding area and what all development is coming up in future when asked and enquired from the buyers. This fails to achieve credibility for the buyers.
Jun 05, 2019 04:51 AM Read
This place has so many rodents and insects that it has caused us numerous problems healhwise, so I would not book a property here.
May 31, 2019 04:54 PM Read
There are many cases where the builders have been known to be very prestigious but since the same bunch have a large set of inventory on their head which they are generally trying to get rid off in the first place, it is the projects from these builders that is seen facing serious threats.
Jan 26, 2019 11:57 PM Read
I bought the 1 BHK flat in Arihant Amisha and this is my worst decision ever.Pathetic work has been done, I came here just because of Arihant name but the quality of work is below average.There are cracks in every building, worst paint quality, worst customer suppor, fake promisesBui...Read More
Jun 07, 2018 01:17 PM Read
Arihant of Navi Mumbai is world class developers who know what the consumers want. They are constructing extraordinary landmarks with 5 STAR Ultra Modern Amenities. The team of Arihant developers is well trained and well educated. They have helped me to find the right home. My friends also have ...Read More
Jun 07, 2018 01:13 PM Read
Arihant is considered as the best real estate brand of Navi Mumbai. I have bought a house with Arihant and would love to recommend the same to all my fellow-mates. Arihant of Navi Mumbai is world class developers who know what the consumers want. They are constructing extraordinary landmarks wit...Read More
Jun 07, 2018 12:55 PM Read
The vision of Arihant developers is the same as the consumers. They are now building affordable homes for the masses. In the past year, they have helped me to find the right home. My friends also have bought properties from them. Arihant has earned my trust.
8 days ago Read (via Android App)
About Arihant superstructure limitedOne of the best company in the the real estate industry they promised and they given better the they told infrastructure are really good climit society security all are really good supportive staff helping nature. Life time amenities kids play aera mini th...Read More
Jun 07, 2018 01:03 PM Read
When you buy a house with Arihant, it's not just a house. It's a HOME! I would also like to comment about the staff who were truly co-operative and very well-mannered. My overall experience with Arihant has been wonderful and now, I'm staying in my Dream Home.
Jun 07, 2018 12:47 PM Read
After many months of home hunting, I finally found my dream home with Arihant. From the 1st day onwards they understood what I wanted. I believe they are making Navi Mumbai into a world-class city with world-class projects. They are the true builders of Navi Mumbai.

Showing: 1 - 15 of 15 Reviews on Arihant Superstructures

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Arihant Superstructures Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search