64% 3.49 218 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on VGN Projects Estates

Summary
Jun 08, 2020 03:06 PM Read (via Mobile)

VGN delayed 2 yrs to handover a project (Avadi- Edinburg) and for dis 2 yrs they r charging interest from us.... finally blaming on the buyer totally... Somehow we struggled and reduced the interest to half, tat too bcoz they said they ll handover the project within a month....but that is also a false statement... Till now, one yr over... They din hand over the project and still asking us to pay the interest ..

Now next issue.... In their colorful advertising brochure they promised 3 phase power, but now they r arranging only single phase power, they r still dragging time for tat....

Really, v can't enter into the new house happily... Only pressure, stress and especially if yo ve old mom or dad means, it'll lead them to sickness bcoz of this stress.
Nov 11, 2019 04:34 PM Read (via Mobile)

Warning serious legal documents issue in vgn brent park, vgn cosmopolis and vgn victoria park

Your VGN BRENT PARK PROPERTY document TRACE OF TITLE IS NOT SATISFACTORY.

This is very disappointing AND this breach of TRUST BY VGN PROPERTY DEVELOPERS PVT LTD. We spoke about all this and you accepted to refund my full payment which I paid TO RECEIVE YOUR PROPERTY DOCUMENTS for legal verification.

This is totally unfair and unethical business practice. You promise full refund in personal meeting and deny it later in email is totally unacceptable.

As per your sale deed you have purchased the property from Dunlop after the BIFR or ASSET SALE COMMITTEE ordering or accepting to sell this property through Auction.

So when you purchased through auction then should have obtained the confirmation letter saying Mr. V. N. DEVADOSS is the highest bidder and requesting him to pay the bid amount due which is the proof of property purchased through auction conducted by BIFR OR ASSET SALE COMMITTEE OR DUNLOP.

Question 1:DO YOU HAVE THIS HIGHEST BIDDER CONFIRMATION Letter? Your legal advisor Mr. Madhavan accepted its not available. Also your another legal advisor Mr. DHANASEKAR accepted its not available.

Question 2: We very well understand Mr. DEVADOSS is not party in BIFR OR ASSET SALE COMMITTEE. However Mr. V. N. DEVADOSS would have purchased this property from either BIFR OR ASSET SALE COMMITTEE OR DUNLOP. SO the seller of this property is legally obliged to provide these documents to Mr. V. N. DEVADOSS and its Mr. V. N. DEVADOSS responsibility to collect it from the seller.

Just like how I'm requesting for this document now as a buyer.

When the legal opinion says the trace of title is not cogent, then as per legal norms I have all the rights to drop the purchase proposal.

It's not my conclusion, it's the legal opinion issued by my legal advisor and I have already shared this document with you all. Based on this legal opinion only we discussed in the meeting.

Further I paid 5% of the payment to get the documents for legal verification and when the legal verification is failed I'm entitled to get full refund of my payment.

I have not entered into any agreement till now.

So as agreed in meeting I need full refund of my payment . I will not accept any deduction in refund payment or infinity time to refund. I need Full refund in stipulated time.

I do not want any back and forth. Let me know your final solution to solve this issue amicably
Oct 14, 2019 01:24 PM Read

They are known to commit fraud so beaware of them because once they have your money, you are not going to get anything back.

VGN Projects Estates
May 04, 2019 01:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

I Purhased a Flat from VGN recently.Construction wise, Infrastructure & Design is Super.If any enquires they respond immediately.iam living here very safe & Convinient.the VGN team was Very Support for any needs.but registration process slowly otherwise they are gave a good service & Support.
Apr 26, 2019 03:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

When u first purchase they will say maintenance is low. But when u come in maintainance charge is too high which is 5000 per month. Wen u don't pay it they will cut the power and behave worst than politicians. When something goes wrong will say this won't cover in maintenance and have to deal on own. When v deal problems on own y should v give costly maintainince. Don't believe brand it's all fault in VGN.i am from vgn Stafford TIRUMULAIVOYAL.
Feb 18, 2018 06:15 PM Read

Hello Friends, Today I am talking about VGN Property Developers.

I am one of VGN Customer. I have registered a flat with VGN around 2 Years back and paid more than 90% of flat cost within 2 Years of registration.

I chose VGN only because about their service and commitments, but I am realizing and having very bad experience and frustration with their customer service.

Still the project is not yet handed over.Namesake they allocate some dedicate person for each project, but no use.

Once committed, we will have only frustration, delay, etc.

I am strongly recommending NOT to engage with VGN .

I am in touch with few people who booked the flat in the same project, and they are also sharing the same bad experience with VGN.

VGN's service might be good in the earlier stages but not in recent 2 plus years .

It is no point in getting the worst service and frustration for the money we pay.

Please Don't buy any flats or villa from VGN Developers.

They are named for false commitment, unplanned construction, delayed handover, honey speaking cheater employees to customer.
Mar 01, 2017 09:30 AM Read

Though the project kept delaying and yet to fully complete, my personnel experience with the Customer service providers has been satisfactory and commendable.

I have been liaising with Ms. Shobana who not only been very prompt with her responses but truly does her work remarkably well and diligently. She is simply praiseworthy. My very best wishes, heartfelt gratitude and a special thank you to her impeccable services rendered till date. She certainly deserves to be rewarded accordingly.

I am hoping we will i.e. see the completion of the Club House and Swimming Pool soon as this will inevitably be good for the fellow residence. They are looking forward most anxiously.

My special thanks to also staff working at VGN Stafford Mr. Naveen and Kartik. They have been very accommodating.

Overall I must thank some of the hard working'fellow residence' of VGN Stafford who have been actively following-up and pushing VGN management to expedite the work.

I fully share the grievance for those who have fully paid but delays in possession of property cost them heftily and in turn builds up their anxiety and frustrations. My special appeal to VGN if they can expedite the work and work along with the residence to iron out all pending issues swiftly and importantly professionally.

With Warmest Regards

Humayun(K2-407)
Jun 12, 2016 05:32 PM Read

I am also proprietor at crona site . As of late I went to the site to think about the work status for my level. Since I have asked for to do couple of electrical and pipes work furthermore for which the whole cost is paid. While checking with the site staff I comprehend that, there is no plumbing knowledge individual accessible for that site. I am not ready to envision about the pipes issue I am going to stage in the wake of giving over of the level to me. By this we can comprehend that, the significance given to the clients cash by VGN. The site staff is stating that they are hosting the third gathering investigation organization to check the quality. While checking with the known circle I comprehend that, the outsider organization is not proficient for the quality check. They are just quality accreditation individuals regarding archives. I am asking for with the other level proprietors of the Krona venture to review their pads and request discount if any work is not legitimately done.
Mar 23, 2016 02:59 PM Read

Hello guyz, i had a very bad experience of VGN Homes.after my experience I just want to say that dont purchase any homes from VGM.they are cheating common man like any thing all the agreements are favor to them only, i bought house in nov 2011 and with in 2 years I paid all the amount of payment.They will make you 90% payment with in 2  year and make wait for 3 more years to complete the project.

In the mean time they will enjoy with the money by making foreign tours and investing in some other ventures. still I had not got a possation of my flat.never ever buy home from VGN Homes.
14 days ago Read

I have been eyeing VGN properties for a long time now, and I made use of the Tamil New Year festival offer which was highly profitable.
16 days ago Read

My mother and wife are in love with the infrastructure and design of VGN Temple Town with that profound traditional touch. That is one of the main reasons we chose this among other choices because the aesthetic alignment of the home we live in adds a lot of harmony to our everyday lives.
18 days ago Read

Great that VGN Coasta has an in-house spa because these are the things that are neglected by other builders when it comes to luxury apartments.
20 days ago Read

With established hospitals, schools, and colleges in the vicinity, VGN Stafford is a great location with ease of connectivity. That is why I bought a home there and my family is glad with our decision.
23 days ago Read

I invested in VGN Mayfield park plot because the value of lands in Tambaram is on a rapid rise, and the trend will only keep continuing in the future.
24 days ago Read

I felt VGN Notting Hill is a perfect luxury apartment with all dimensions like design, engineering, safety, entertainment, amenities, and indulgence taken into account with the utmost care, and hence readily booked it.
25 days ago Read

VGN is an established brand and therefore certain important factors like customer support, guidance, well-established amenities, and infrastructure are well in place which helped me easily navigate towards decision making and investing in their properties.
29 days ago Read

VGN Crofton Garden is a wise investment because the plots have well-planned facilities like blacktop roads, fully landscaped parks, potable groundwater, and avenue trees.
Apr 12, 2021 05:37 PM Read

I was looking for a comfortable and convenient residence at a good location in Chennai and VGN Stafford had all the features I was looking for. I am satisfied with investing in such a home which we are pretty happy with.-
Apr 09, 2021 03:27 PM Read

VGN Temple Town is absolute value for money is what I would say as it is such a beautiful property with all essential amenities and security at the heart of the city.
Mar 19, 2021 07:17 PM Read

The maintenance in the flat I recently purchased in one of the VGN Projects is excellent. Thanks to the team for their effort in understanding my requirements.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on VGN Projects Estates

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

VGN Projects Estates Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search