Raunak Group, Mumbai

About Us

Location

Viraj Bliss, Road No 18, Khar West, Mumbai 400052, MH

Reviews on Raunak Group, Mumbai

Summary
Apr 05, 2021 08:25 PM Read (via Mobile)

Worst experience for my 1st house. I had bought my 1st house and we had booked furnished flats from past 3 months my emi are getting cut but no update on furniture and now they are saying its sold out. And giving negligible amt has different where as furniture value is way high and not cooperative staff. Worst experience never buy a flat from raunak all employees have no knowledge and not helpful. If anyone of you planning to buy please read my review and do not buy quality is poor and after sales is worst .

DONT BUY ANY FLAT IN RAUNAK GROUP.

I GOT ONE AS MY 1SY HOUSE WHICH HAS BECOME REGRET AND I DONT WISH ANYONE FEEL THE REGRET OF 1ST HOUSE.
Dec 25, 2019 06:08 PM Read (via Mobile)

Worst experience specially the Ronak persons, Always try to lie ND cheat. Always ask about money by telling irrelevant things and do not stick on committement.

People like sana and Manish in kalyan branch office, etc dont hve manners to talk with customers. They are not at all approachable, they reply after 2days for each msg.

Don't ever think for purchasing flat, we hve done a big mistake, u all dont repeat.

Customer service is worst.
Sep 15, 2019 03:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

WORST, USELESS, CHEATING, LYING, DISGUSTING, GREEDY, ANNOYING AND HOPELESS services from raunakh homes.

These raunukh group people are so ANNOYING, ARROGANT AND STUBBORN and very very DISTURBING they try to LIE AND CHEAT the people by sending their unwanted and hopeless messages which are not worthy it's only losing money, time and energy.

WORST, FOOLING, GREEDY, DISGUSTING, CHEATING, LYING AND HOPELESS raunak urban centre.

These SILLY STUPID IDIOT MORON agents and raunak urban centre are so GREEDY, SHAMELESS AND USELESS dosen't have the CALIBER to give proper services. These SILLY IDIOTS are ARROGANT, STUBBORN AND IGNORANT don't ever try to believe them they are so CHEAP, DISGUSTING AND HOPELESS.

Raunak Group - Mumbai
Aug 11, 2019 05:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

I visited ronak urban centre, kalyanproject today as it promoted as low cost affordable project.They were offering 2bhk of 535 carpet at total price of 43 lac excluding registration, stamp duty and Gst. This 43 lac consist of 39 lac flat cost and remaining cover infra cost and premium cost. But i could not get some clarity

1. Why are they asking for 250000 as possession charges what is that for?

2. They are charging club house charges and society formation towards possession. Why

Cannot that be part of infra charges

1. They are charging 8 per Gst of which 3 percent will be refunded then better charge only 5 percent

2. No info on parking charges

3. No information on structure whether gypsum or concrete wall.

If gypsum then it will be cheap constuction provide

Over all flat cost for 535 sqft goes to 54 lacs which is not affordable and mega jack pot project.

The promotion is a misleading one as project cover huge amount on other charges.

I did not find this project feasible for investment as entire focus of sales executive was on wifi, sensors. Tell me what will be cost of wifi and sensors that any one can buy on personal cost and fix it in their house.
Jun 23, 2019 06:08 PM Read

They have no idea how to talk to the clients. They acted clueless when we asked them for the approvals and licenses, so we decided not to book with them.
Jun 21, 2019 09:35 PM Read

Many of the projects that have been taken up by the builder are not constructed in some of the most sought after places and flat locations. This needs to be changed and the builder has to set up new flats in the nearby areas so that local accessibility is quicker and more effective.
Jun 15, 2019 05:12 PM Read

Banks are located very far away as compared to the previous locations and branches. As a result people find it problematic to have basic access to bank services and instant ATM services. This needs to be catered to in a timely fashion.
Jun 10, 2019 07:08 PM Read

A huge problem in this property is the car lift! It is not made well and it is constantly malfunctioning due to which we are not able to take out our cars when required!
May 29, 2019 10:51 AM Read

This place is very noisy as it is on the main road and we have difficulty sleeping in the night most of the nights.
Dec 09, 2018 10:02 PM Read

Dear Homebuyer, The Raunak Group is wellknowned Builer, however I will recommend people not to go for Raunak Group. Sales person team shows courtesy, however the maintaince team are pathethic, after buying property, they even do not entertain you. You pay heavy maintaince at raunak and maintaince team even do not entertain you. You always has to go after them. Their construction quality is poor. Their building contractor even does not know how to build a building. In short they take shortcut way of doing things, instead of doing proper work. Only their promotion is always high to attractive new buyers with various new schemes. People fall under their trap. My humble request to buyer do not go for Raunak Group.
May 26, 2018 04:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

I was looking for a house that was well connected with the city and equally located in a secured neighborhood. I come to know about unnathi wood, thane. My queries were promptly answered during the site visit. Also, this project is well connected to Navi Mumbai, where I work. The staffs were very cooperative and showed me several flats. Because of the good experience& a price that fits my budget, I'm planning to buy a house with them.
Mar 11, 2018 09:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hello friends, today I am sharing my experience with the Raunak Group which is situated in Mumbai and I just want to say that this Group is not good at all in their work quality, they always delayed my work, they have even shortage of staff members and labours, labours were also not doing their work like professionals do, they are so expensive and their work is not money worthy, I think first they have to go for classes and learn their work, their products quality was also looks so cheap which I refused to use on the spot, I already wasted my money, I suggest you don’t the Services of Raunak group.
Aug 30, 2019 02:47 PM Read

Moved here to get closer to work. Been here for a few months now & I love the fact that it only takes around 20 minutes to drive to work. We've hadn't had many issues here except for once where we had an issue with a sink leak and the maintenance fixed guy it, although it took a while.

I guess the management here is OK, they do their job. I understand it's hard to manage such a big community, but I just wish they could do a little bit better on keeping their residents satisfied.
Aug 30, 2019 02:41 PM Read

A few days ago we went to Thane to have a look at one of their property. One of their staff showed us multiple flats & was well informed to answer our queries. Overall the flat we are thinking of purchasing looks decent enough(a little pricey though) but, since everything is according to our liking we might buy a flat with them soon.
Aug 30, 2019 01:35 PM Read

I recently had a site booking at Unnathi Woods, Thane. The sample flats shown were roomy as compared to other buildings which compelled me to finally book a flat with them. Looking at the entire township & the roomy space offered it appears to be a good investment. I just hope that it turns out to be a wise investment as I've invested my hard earned money here.
Aug 30, 2019 01:22 PM Read

Invested in an under construction 1 BHK flat in Thane with Raunak Group a year back as it was within our budget. The floor plan shown to us looked extremely spacious for a 1 BHK & I was particularly very sceptical about it but since it is nearing completion I'm happy it's turning out to be as the one we were promised.
May 04, 2018 04:27 PM Read

Raunak Group came in at a time of great need for my family. My rent agreement was about to expire and it was almost impossible to find another apartment that fast. Thankfully, we were convinced that owning a home was a much better alternative as compared to renting one. We've been happy ever since!
May 04, 2018 04:18 PM Read

My parents would always remind me to find something good to invest in, so that I could secure my future. When I came across Viraj Bliss in Khar west developed by Raunak Group, it made me realize that nothing could be as perfect as investing in a home here. Now, finally I have a space that I can call mine. It was easy to settle into a new home here that didn't cost me much. My life in Viraj Bliss has been a breeze ever since I've moved in here with my family.

Showing: 1 - 18 Reviews on Raunak Group - Mumbai

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Raunak Group, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search