Manju Foundations, Chennai

28% 1.97 30 Reviews Claim this business

About Us

Location

8, Sapthaswara Apts, I, J & L, 2nd Floor, 1st Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai 600083, TN

Reviews on Manju Foundations, Chennai

Summary
Sep 27, 2019 12:38 PM Read (via Mobile)
This project is very useful.5 lakhs invest 50 lakhs profit in 15 years.only tree profit was 50 lakhs.

Jul 24, 2019 03:52 PM Read (via Mobile)
Good service and low price. I have more then complaint in Manju Groups, but now no complaint in our end. All the complaints are step by step cleared, now am very satisfied. Thanks Manju Groups.

Thanks Manju Groups.

Jul 10, 2019 06:29 PM Read
Two years ago I bought 4 plots in Subamangala project. Out of 4 I have booked one as Villa construction basis. All necessary agreements and registration done with in a month. But unfortunately building project was got delayed so long not and the building was not started. I approached Manju Groups staff Sangeetha for the take back of the purticular property. She was constantly on touch for every new projects and offered Kilimookku Thoppu plot. I visited the site and got impressed with the fully growned mango trees at the each plots and booked 3 plots. Actually I planned to book 1 plot with their buy back option, I really impressed with the fully growned & yielding trees and the service of Manju Groups staffs

Manju Foundations - Chennai
Jul 04, 2019 06:02 PM Read (via Mobile)
I have experienced good gesture particularly with Me.Bala, Mr.Venkateshbabu and Mrs Sangeetha. Clean title best projects, but w one should have patience like anything to get things move.

Mar 31, 2019 09:04 PM Read
Fraud company. Dont buy from here. My family went through hell after buying house from them. Bought a villa for 1 crore. They didn't finish the villa and the ceo ran away with the money after declaring bankrupt. Finally after taking losses everyone from community contributed to finish the houses. By far the worst developer in India. Should be arrested for being con artists

Oct 25, 2018 10:31 AM Read
They are not Manju Groups they are cheating Group. Dont go for Manju Group They tell big but they wont do any thing. Even u wont get ur money back. Before buying property Pls check the old customer.I paid rs. 50, 000/- as an advance amt. on Manju Groups . I booked Plot . Later, I was found that they are not done there before project gud so I canceled my plot.I have the original Paid receipt with me. but they told they will not pay my money if u want go by legal.

Sep 15, 2018 05:52 PM Read (via Mobile)
While booking they were so kind enough but when we request the refund the advance amount, they have showed their real face Mr.Karthik said you can do whatever u want we wont refund your money, so be careful from this company, not only is there are lot more customer affected by Manju groups, Contact me if you would like to know about Manju group 8072548596

Contact me if you would like to know about Manju group 8072548596

Jul 11, 2018 10:01 AM Read
Hi Friends, One of the worst company is Manju Groups, they are trying to cheat everyone. I have purchased the land in Burna Beach near Pondicherry. Friends if you have purchased the land please feel to call me for more details. Ph: 9841700290.

Hi Friends,

Feb 19, 2018 02:41 PM Read
I have booked beach plot in BARISHA BEACH, MARAKANAM, on 11-th of October 2015, and paid Rs. 50000/-(Rupees fifty Thousand thru credit card) as a advance. In another 3 months I would like to cancel my booking because of my jobless situation and I requested them to return my money. But they have not listened. After a long continuous approaching they issued a 1 year postdated cheque(07 th of oct 2017) on 07 of oct 2016. I kept that cheque safely and deposited on 7th of oct 2017, but that cheque was bounced by the bank, because of insufficient fund, Then we booked complaint oo the commissioner of Chennai, they diverted us to go to tenampet police station, they had put sum effort and received the another post dated cheque on 29th of Nov 2017, that cheque also bounced by the bank. So the police station is also helpless. MANJU GROUPS PEOPLES ARE CHALLENGING ME NON OF THE LEGAL ACTIONS CAN TAKE ON THEM. Because some of the heigher level supports are there, for them… So public, this is my personal experience DO NOT BUY ANYTHING WITH MANJU GROUPS. So many pepole are cheated by the company, THEY ARE NOT AT ALL KEEP UP THEIR PROMISES. BE-CAREFUL…. So many good real estates are here, check with others,  except manju groups. The NO ONE FRAUD COMPANY…………….CHEATING COMPANY. Regards J. RUBINAMARY

The NO ONE FRAUD COMPANY…………….CHEATING COMPANY.

Regards

J. RUBINAMARY

Jan 12, 2018 05:16 PM Read
Hi friends, I am going to share you about manju groups chennai. Manju groups is one of the most popular builders and developers in chennai.  They have good reputation among people. They are so kind and responsible to the customers. They are working with utmost dedication. They are having more and different constructions to satisfy the needs of the customers. The house is not only just a shelter. It is the dream of most of us. They helping us to make our dreams true.

Dec 27, 2017 05:02 PM Read (via Mobile)
If you want to buy a plot in manju group .then it is equal to put your hard earn money into the dustbin. They cheat us by nice or sweet talking with us. Once we payed amount to them.then they show there real character of them. No one response you. Especially for seniors citizens please stay away from manju groups . If you invest your money in manju groups then you yourself want get into huge problem . Atlast after tracking the manju groups for two years I have seen many people who also had same experience like me .when compare to my problem is very small .so please avoid manju groups.

Nov 25, 2017 02:56 PM Read
Hi all, don't go for any buy at MANJU; they are so worst company and keep on wasting our time nd money. I having issue in my purchase at their TINDIVANAM project and still not registered even after paid full amount. contact me: 9710050301 for group unites. I am planning to book complaint against them so let unite and fight.be aware and don't go for this type companies.most of vendors are same only but somebody OK.but we have look more and more and decide.thanks

Hi all,

Oct 09, 2017 08:00 PM Read
Every ones dream is to get an own house . dont spoil your dreams by paying your huge amount of savings in this kind of fraud groups. Worst construction group. I bought a plot in sriperambathur on 23-9-2015 they promised that the construction will be complted within one year with the gated community. yet the construction is not completed. they took one year to raise the pillar even though we paid the complete payment. its been a two year now didnt get any phone call from the construction group every time. we have to follow them. worst customer service. dont spend your savings with these kind of fraud construction group. bunch of idiots and frauds running this construction companey. I dont even want to give one star.

I dont even want to give one star.

Sep 19, 2017 05:12 PM Read
IT IS OVER ONE YEAR & THEY ARE STILL KEEPING US HANGING, IN SPITE OF THEIR PROJECT BEING PUT ON HOLD BY TAMILNADU GAVT! THIS IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD COMPANY IN THE HISTORY OF CHENNAI BUILDERS, LIVING ON FALSE PROMISES WITH DEDICATED STAFF TRAINED TO FOOL THE PUBLIC. ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS: DO NOT INVEST IN THIS COMPANY OR YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY WILL GET SUBMERGED FOR THEIR ROTATION ACTIVITIES. REQUEST ALL CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE BEEN SWINDLED TO JOIN HANDS & FILE A CASE IN CONSUMER FORUM. THANKS .

THANKS .

Jul 02, 2017 01:50 AM Read
Hi friends today I am going to share my experience about manju groups of builders. My brother booked a apartment in oragadam but, later due to the housing loan rejection and the financial problems he wants to cancel the booking. Initially they told that they are not agreed cancellation later, when he explain our situations they agreed and they told return back the cash. Before booking the apartment they responded so good but, when we are cancelled they not even respond. It is of poor service ever I seen. They not even return one rupee to my brother still he is facing more financial problems but, they cheated my brother. This is poor customer service and fraud service in builders in chennai. One more incident I came to knew from my friend is that the product quality is not good and high cost rate. One day I went to my friend apartment they bought recently from manju developers. The cost rate is very high for that apartment. The low quality products used by this builders and the fraud service. So, please friends carefully choose when you are going to buy a valuable home or apartments. Thank you.

Jun 19, 2017 03:21 PM Read (via Mobile)
Dear friends, anyone please please don't buy any property from Manju Group. Until they collect the money from they will attend your call and be sweet. But they never keeptheir words on project or at anything. Not giving receipt's for cash. Totally I m tired to find a person who speaks truth. Please be careful

May 24, 2017 08:41 PM Read
THERE ARE MANY COMPLAINTS AND UNHEALTHY ARGUMENTS PREVAILING DAY TO DAY AT MANJU GROUPS T NAGAR OFFICE. BE CAREFUL IN DEALING WITH THIS ORGANISATION. THERE ARE MANY COMPLAINTS WITH REGARD TO THE REFUNDS. ONE INSTANCE IS manju FOUNDATION SOLD THE ALLOTTED PLOT TO OTHER CUSTOMER AND NOT REFUNDED THE PAYMENT TO THE ALLOTTED CLIENT. VERY CHEAP ARGUMENTS GOING ON AT THEIR OFFICE. THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BOOKING PLOTS/FLATS WITH manju FOUNDATION MAY VISIT THEIR OFFICE AND WATCH THE HAPPENINGS THEN PROCEED. THIS IS ISSUED IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST, DONT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE. RAJ

DONT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE.

RAJ

Mar 04, 2017 07:44 AM Read (via Mobile)
I have booked a villa at oragadom and paid advance of RS.50, 000. Due to my personal family issue unable to proceed on loan. I don't have eligibility for loan amount and property also in legal issue. I have been asked to give cancellation letter and form to be filled. Same has been done last year April. They said will give 6 month pdc cheque but still not received anything from them. Worst customer service.

Jan 08, 2017 08:46 PM Read
In chennai, Manju foundations is the one of the best constructions group with good naming. Because they are doing their work very sincerely and dedicate. So our people are believe and giving project with them. They also giving good respect and completing their project within the given time period. My uncle having experience with them. He purchased one apartment in chennai. I went with him and I saw their works. They showed a lot of project plans with kind manner and asking our opinion and then they explaining about their project that why they are planned like that. In-case our opinion is good they are note it down and appreciate them. They are working together and they know that union is strength. They are concentrating more on middle class family members. Because in the public percentage of people is more in this category. So, The plan is basically to satisfy the middle class people. They are doing a lot of project in and around chennai and other states itself. After confirmation of the project, within the mentioned days or months they are completing the project also the foundation of the building as well as the strength of the building is measured by the latest machines and technology. So the manju groups is named very popular in the public pupil.

So the manju groups is named very popular in the public pupil.

Dec 24, 2016 12:47 PM Read
Buyer COMPLAINTS ON MANJU FOUNDATIONS:- Delay on development and taking such a variety of days for completing reason. Land deceiving like we are building clubs, doctor's facilities close to your property so purchase from us and so on . Arrangement of patta's was bamboozled and fake patta's was given to clients. Check issues like conveying shamed check, bobbing check and so forth. Payment money won't be discounted in due date or they will destroy your cash . Incomplete building and exceptionally poor reaction. MY VERDICT:- If you prefer to go with manju foundations, read my review then take a good choice.

Buyer COMPLAINTS ON MANJU FOUNDATIONS:-

• Delay on development and taking such a variety of days for completing reason.

• Land deceiving like we are building clubs, doctor's facilities close to your property so purchase from us and so on .

• Arrangement of patta's was bamboozled and fake patta's was given to clients.

• Check issues like conveying shamed check, bobbing check and so forth.

• Payment money won't be discounted in due date or they will destroy your cash .

• Incomplete building and exceptionally poor reaction.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Manju Foundations - Chennai

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Manju Foundations, Chennai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search