Akshaya Builders and Developers, Chennai

About Us

Location

46, G Square, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kandanchavadi, Chennai 600096, TN

Reviews on Akshaya Builders and Developers, Chennai

Summary
Jan 02, 2021 01:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

Creatively planned and neatly executed with excellent use of space. Best in the industry value for money.
Dec 08, 2020 06:35 PM Read

I was searching for a good investment in the right property since last 6 months, at the end we found right one near Thiruporur. We were seen some properties on the way and having many questions in our mind while sightseeing.

But the professional in site has addressed our each and every question and educated us. Manager in site explained project Developments and future development with required proofs. We were convinced with his answers and we believed we took right decision and at last we purchased a land "Earth". Thank you for the great support and keep working hard.
Dec 07, 2020 04:16 PM Read

Yes, Finally got a chance to pen it down.! What ever written is a fact. Have been wanting to own a house for a long time. At last got my own apartment in Akshaya Republic, I am grateful to the people of Akshaya who made it happen through an easy buying process. I live in kattupakam in a rented apartment and always wanted to own one which have a good community. I did a throw check before choosing the apartment with Akshaya. The entire project is lush green and gives peace of mind while we walk around the building and garden. Apartment design and amenities they provide is worth for the money. Specially their legal is very clear and gives confidence in buying the property. I also visited lot many builders in the selection process, who never gave a proper answer for my question with regard to legal. One thing I noticed is that they give a document which has property details of 40 to 50 years. I must say it’s a quiet and a clam place to live.

Beautiful apartment in a peaceful environment.!

Akshaya Builders and Developers - Chennai
Dec 07, 2020 03:50 PM Read

Being found many negative comments about all the builders and heard like most of the projects has been delayed due to Market value in real estate so I was afraid of investing my money in this medium. During COVID time many IT employees have vacated Chennai and went back to their native. Once everything is normal they will obviously come back to Chennai and they require home. Now I feel safe to invest in flats which are ready to occupy in any location which has high number of IT companies and I choose OMR location for it.

Recently I got a sms mentioning about Smart homes in Thooraipakam from Akshaya homes and it was within my budget. Being spoken with them in call I got the address of the project to visit the site.Sales manager in site was very cool and handled me like a friend which made me very comfortable to communicate. This apartment is very close to mall, hospitals, schools, automobile service centers and IT towers. Their sales team is very cooperative and they made sure the booking process is very clear and smooth. They cleared me and my family about each and every detail of the project. They are giving a booklet called home facts. I read that and it was very insightful.
Dec 07, 2020 01:48 PM Read (via Mobile)

We own an apartment in Akshaya Republic, Akshaya developers never compromised for quality of material, and construction. Unlike most of builders, they allowed us to visit our flat any time during construction which made us feel good. Elder people can go for a walk and its highly securable and comfortable location with reasonable price. A perfect venture to kids as they enjoy the amenities available and Gym for adults to keep them fit without going out.
Dec 07, 2020 11:31 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have recently bought a Flat in Akshaya Today. I am very happy on choosing Akshaya for my residence. All amenities in the project are really amazing. My workplace is in Siruseri IT Park, So the ease of access is satisfying me. The location is pretty good and doesn't have much traffic around. Many schools, college's and other entertainment activity places are very nearby our resident which is very useful for my family. We have never faced any issues in water here and drainage system is well planned one by the builder so I don't feel any complaints here as of now.
Dec 05, 2020 02:54 PM Read

I’m living in an area where water get stagnant every time when it rains, velacherry. So I decide to move, searching for an area without water stagnant. I saw an advertisement of Akshaya in Hindu newspaper which spoke about their unaffected projects even during December 2015 and Varadha in 2016. It created a curiosity to visit their project during monsoon(present situation “Nivar”). Once contacted, they arranged a cab with no cost for my family to visit their project at kelambakkam “Orlando & Today”. The project is a theme based project which would attract the kids attention. After a complete walk through, understood how the project is free from water-logging. It was a pleasant experience throughout . I would definitely prefer to buy their apartment and move in near future.
Dec 04, 2020 12:43 PM Read

I'm right now staying in Akshaya Republic for rental in E block. It is very near to the Madha medical College and there is seperate entrance gate for Krish international school inside the property. The most important factor which attracts me is "The clubhouse". It is in the centre of the property which contains Gym, party hall and other amenities like walking track, swimming pool, Basketball and shuttle court for adults. Now a days it is very difficult to get a flat with good ventilation, but here the planning is made in such a way that we can see each and every flat has proper ventilation. Main thing is this project is on-road property wherein you can get good connectivity for all regular things like hospitals, work place and bus station near Porur. I recommend this property to buy where you can feel safe for senior citizens and children.
Dec 04, 2020 11:09 AM Read

I have been working in one of IT company in Chennai and wanted to own flat in OMR near my office but I don't have any idea about real estate. Then me and my partner have done some research and found Akshaya Homes in google but saw a lot of bad reviews fell into a dilemma whether I have to choose Akshaya or not. So, I decided to visit the Akshaya project in OMR directly instead of calling. The experience was really good and staffs has treat me really well. I understood that they try to educate the customer rather than selling the property. If’s and but’s are there in every company. No company can satisfy all his customers needs. But how far they can go to give best to the customer is what matters at the end of the day. Overall pretty good company which gives lots of values for customer investment.
Sep 17, 2020 05:27 PM Read

Bought this project last year. Moved in this February. As usual, I was reluctant to take a decision immediately. The project was under construction. I had to take a loan to fund my homebuying desire. One key aspect of booking a home in Republic is its aesthetic design and architecture. Surrounded by lush greenery. Cross ventilation is one of the main features. Spacious and with a view. The amenities are perfect. I thank all Akshaya employees who helped me through the booking and handing over process. I would like to refer Akshaya projects to my friends who are looking for a property.
Aug 13, 2020 10:13 AM Read

I am an NRI. I wanted to buy an apartment to settle down in Chennai or in my native place trichy. Was looking at options listed on the website. The price factor wasn't a barrier. Just needed the prime location and easy accessibility. As my parents have a medical condition, I was preferring on a location near to the hospitals. Came to know about the project Trichy Rich from Akshaya.Visited the project and very convinced to buy an apartment. The amenities are top-notch, the apartment is very spacious. All fell in place. The one aspect which made me buy instantly is the elder-friendly amenity. Overall, a good experience in buying. Thank you. Team Akshaya.
Aug 02, 2020 10:36 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hello. I always wanted to invest in real estate. Plots are value adding asset. So I had searched numerous areas, developers in pursuit of my land investment. Got to know about Akshaya Earth from facebook ads. Enquired and visited the property in a week’s time. Excellent location. Surrounded by areas in scope of infrastructure development. Accessible to OMR, GST road and Medavakkam.First time I am hearing various amenities being provided for plots. This can be done only by a developer like Akshaya. When I visited, I could see construction happening on one of the plots. They’re doing affordable housing in the same land extent as well. Vast layout. Sales people were kind enough to explain each and every detail about the property, amenities and investment returns. Booked my plot and referred my friends and colleagues. They invested as well. Overall a very good experience.
Jul 16, 2020 06:34 PM Read

I was searching for properties in and around Porur locality. I came to know about this property called Akshaya Republic in Kovur. I visited the property after discussing it with my friends and family. The amenities they provide are excellent and state-of-the-art. Very thoughtfully designed and executed. The homes are quite spacious. And the location is also very nice. Easy accessibility to schools, colleges, hospitals, IT Hubs, Entertainment centers. To top it all, Krish international school is just next to the property. They even have an interconnecting gate from one of its blocks to the school. I have booked my home and I am very glad that I made the decision at the right time.
Jun 17, 2020 12:01 PM Read

Had taken possession of my 2.5 BHKFlat in Akshaya JANUARY, Thaiyur, Kelambakkam, OMR and had rented it to a newly wedded family. Satisfied with quality of work and response of Customer service Team. Lots of open space & Greenery is added attraction. On my recommendation, two of my relatives also purchased flats in Akshaya JANUARY, taken possession and with help of Akshaya Services team rented it out.We are all extremely happy with our investments.
Akshaya Trichy Rich home
Verified Review
Dec 18, 2019 12:03 PM Read

Booked an apartment in 4th floor last month in Trichy rich, an extraordinary residential enclave located at Thillai nagar kind of posh locality in Trichy. Location is convenient has access from both thillai nagar and Woraiyur Salai with loads of amenities like roof top swimming pool. Overall a good pick comparing to other premium properties near by.
Feb 26, 2019 10:29 AM Read

Some months back I was searching for some luxury apartments in Kelambakkam and I found this incredible property called Akshaya Orlando in OMR Kelambakkam Chennai. It has 2 & 3 BHK residential apartments and it is a Disney inspired project. I visited the plot and the amenities are quite luxurious and lavish. You name any amenity and you’ll find it here. The homes are quite spacious. And location is also very nice. I have booked my home here and I am very happy.
Feb 20, 2018 06:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

Well and at the outset let me place on record my sincerest appreciation for having given us a wonderful project( Akshaya “ADAIR”). Chennai(Madras) is almost floating. There is no drop of water inside our complex. Rainwater harvesting system worked wonderfully and left not a drop of water anywhere inside the complex.

I am living here with my family for nearly 8 years and we own flats in Bangalore Koramangala and in Mumbai Hiranandhani, of all I can definitely say ADAIR is the best.

Sir it is no exaggeration if I say that the design of Adair has no match. Hats Off to Akshaya and the Technical Team for designing Adair beautifully.

My family and My Associates here join with me in sending Our Heartiest Congratulations Once Again and Wishing Whole Heartedly Many More Projects by M/s Akshaya in the days ahead.
Feb 06, 2018 11:27 AM Read

I am staying in a gated community since 6 years which has been developed by Akshaya homes. When I was looking for flat for my family, I was in situation to find such a gated communty which should have all the facilities like safeness, clean and good atmosphere away from city pollution. I got the opportunity to see Metropolis by one of my collegue. Finally when I saw the projects developed by Akshaya, I got stucked and surpised. really Akshaya has considered all the aspirations in terms of healthy and easy stay for a family. They have provided all the amenities for all age group of people. For kids they have developed the park and garden. for younger boys cycling track, squash court, & tennis court, club houses for youth to spend time in gym and indoor games, aerobics center, swimming pool for swimmers. Apart from that there are multipurpose hall, spa, sauna, steam room, party deck spaces lotus pond, car wash facilities and AV room. If we talk about the price, then it is worth of investing that amount of money with these facilities and amenities.
Feb 02, 2018 11:33 AM Read (via Mobile)

Just going through akshaya reviews and there are some negative reviews/comments to be seen. Then when I check the date and most reviews are very old. Hence thought of penning down my experience. I am a resident of Akshaya Metropolis from past 4.5 years and to be frank I have not faced any issues which were mentioned in some other reviews.

When I was planning to buy an apartment, I was more focused on premium apartment with Value For Money aspect and had checked about 9 different builders around GST. Most apartments had hostel like structure and I was not a fan of those structures mostly because of privacy aspects. But in this apartment, that was not a concern. Also the management staff was very cooperative all through the process. They are very dtrict about financial aspects timelines for payment though. Also they are very accommodating all through the process right from booking to the registration.

Once I took the possession, there were some issues with the electrical wiring but were sorted out within a day and after that it was a peaceful affair till date(touch wood). The support staff is very helpful at the site and are always ready to help in case of any inconveniences. Build quality is pretty decent as well.

One issue is that, any complaint or problem written in complaint book takes ages to be completed. But a word with the support staff fastens the process by miles.
Jan 25, 2018 03:38 PM Read

Akshaya Builders are popular among the high level real estate and property developers, they have been in this business over a decade, recently I checked their ongoing project and visited the site, though the flats are expensive its worth the investment as its a once a life time that people get their own house the quality design and modern techniques are the strength for the reputation which akshaya has.

The projects are transparent and the investors can actually see the step by step development in the work, customer support is very good . The management are customer friendly and they do their best to deliver the project in the said time.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Akshaya Builders and Developers - Chennai

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Akshaya Builders and Developers, Chennai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search