Aditya Constructions, Hyderabad

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 1|Ready to Move Projects : 2
36% 2.17 85 Reviews Claim this business

Shaikpet, Hyderabad
₹90.56 L
3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Aditya Constructions, Hyderabad

Summary
Feb 18, 2021 05:03 PM Read

I booked a flat in beaumount I sheikpetand cancelled it within two days. They are not returning my advance amount 50000 even though I followed up for past 1 year. They say we only take money and wont return. CHEATER NO1.
Aug 31, 2019 12:39 PM Read

This company is a FRUAD and CHEAT. I am an unfortunate customer, living in Aditya Empress Towers in Shaikpet. This is a high rise gated community with no FIRE Safety No Amenities as promised by BUILDER and also there are 300 families living there but the project has no OC(Occupancy Certificate) and no MUNICIPAL WATER CONNECTION.Even after repeated emails requesting to fix the pending issues the BUILDER does not care.We are living here under dire situations and god forbid any accident happens we will be left homeless. Please avoid ADITYA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE
Nov 12, 2018 10:49 PM Read (via Android App)

Guys, I have visited at this side which is located in shaikhpet.my kmv project is running beside of this project and I have seen and Observed that the climate is good and the place of area is very peaceful.so that the reasons to propagate you peoples to go at this Aditya Empress towers and to get observe. Therefore the locality area is comes under municipality so I would requested to you guys once get free time and to visit who know is this place is constucting for you, suppose if you like this site very much good then don't hesitate to buy this.

Aditya Constructions - Hyderabad
Sep 01, 2017 04:03 PM Read

Dear Sir

Till now nothing has been done. As per the instructions of your ED Mr.Satyanarayana/Mr.Sripathi AGM I have mentioned that my matter is under review but inspite of several visits to your office no response. Customers and Vendors beware with this company, My Manual MRN nos:7806/15792/16325/7807 total payment od 134324/- is held by assuring payment in 30 days against purchase order no:4363/9463/10288/4825 year 2014, till now nothing has been done, you people runway from the office whenever we come for the visit.Pl address this concern else will more posted all the details on the social media.

Thanking very much mouth shut.com for supportiing this platform for addressing the genuine issues.
Jul 05, 2017 03:42 PM Read

Horrible Builder and I would strongly recommend that you donot buy any property from this builder.  I have had bought a flat at Hydernagar SHIRDI SAI NILAYAM, near Old age home, and I had a horrible experience. The construction was delayed by 1 year and even now though it has been registered, builder has not completed all the work and the entire property is in shambles.

He behaves like idiot, don't know how to talk with customer

Finally he is big 420.
Jun 23, 2017 03:25 PM Read

Aditya contruction company is one of the builders I will never recomend . Although most of the buiders are doing same these days but I found this company to be more involved in not providing timely possession, asking for money from time to time to complete the project on time. customer service is not good. they talk nicely only before possession, but after possession  they do not even pick the call. I will say not to go construction company
Jun 19, 2017 10:55 PM Read

Hi Guys,

I had booked a flat in Aditya Construction Company in Oct 2015, project name is Capitol Height(Near Hitech city MMTS station). I paid 2.5 lacs as a booking amount believing in their wrong commitment and lies. They gave 3 years of total timeline for project completion in 2015 and after that they started showing their real colors.

After realizing the fact that project is not progressing further, I had to cancel the flat this year January. Not to my surprise, when I asked them for my booking amount, they started demanding money from me instead(their cheap tactic to threaten customer).

Is there anyone who has booked a flat in Capitol Height Project? Please contact me. I am planning to take legal action against them.
Jun 15, 2017 10:55 PM Read

DEAR FRIEND DONT BUY FLATS IN ADITYA CONSTRUCTION. MY FRIEND PAID ADVANCE PAYMENT TO THIS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IN END OF 2013 FROM HIS HARD EARNED MONEY. AT FIRST ADVANCE WE FRIENDS AND HIS FAMILY MEMBERS WENT TO SITE, AT THAT HE IS SO HAPPY THAT HE HAS GOING TO PURCHASED A NEW HOME, NOW 2017 HE TOTALLY BROKEN, NOW HE IS NOT AT ALL INTERESTED IN IMPERIAL HEIGHTS. HE STILL PAYS EMI & MONTHLY RENT, SO SAD,
Jun 12, 2017 07:49 PM Read

Aditya construction company is well known builders in visakhapatnam, Andhrapradesh.

Customer Service: Their customer service is super. immediate response, lot of doubts they clear. Their Staff members also very good. Excellent engineers. Their engineers planed good looking houses. their plan is excellent. I refer 100% to this Construction company. I listen other friends they already included in this company.
Jun 07, 2017 12:47 PM Read

DEAR FRIENDS, hey friends today I will share my discussing experience about Aditya constructions- Hyderabad.

its a bullsheet constuction company my friends book a 3 bhk flat and he paid a full payment to this flat but still every month he visit company office and they only say you met me next after 3 months we will do the registration. this type drama is going on last 2 years. its company staff is classically a cheater. and its rate is high and its implementation rate like touching sky.
May 30, 2017 04:03 PM Read

I recently bought a flat in the Aditya Empire Towers. Just the aditya team wanted to appreciate. When they collect my pappers for credit processing until they are flat, they  can  help and help most everyday. There is a lot of calls and messages from the band from my last to every stage and they are very patient and elaborate tremendous support in relation to my questions, addressing my concerns and many other things that I have been bothered by item. Their best things is to always make sure that they can call back as soon as possible and give regular updates on the progress, even if they can not choose the phone for any reason. They made my purchase with Aditya Constructions a completely free  and supper satisfactory hassle
May 22, 2017 05:48 PM Read (via Android App)

This is the construction comapany which constructed many number of buildings.they constructed big projects which never has been constructed by any builder in visakapatnam.i saw their projects and they gonna to be my favourite.the staff satisfies the customer and the marketing team too.so I preferred this.
May 09, 2017 03:49 AM Read

Looks like the builder is running out of MONEY and trying to find innovative ways to get more Money from Owners.

First of all they stopped paying pre-EMI to owners who bought flat using the pre-EMI scheme for past 1 year.

Second after 3-4 years they are now asking Owners to pay interest on all the delayed payments which happened over last 3-4 years. Also the interest calculations is per what they decide in their letter and not as per the agreement documentation.

Third no replies to any emails/phone calls on deaf ears.

Any other owners in same boat please contact as I would like to know what steps you are taking .
Apr 26, 2017 01:03 AM Read

I bought my Flat in B block in September 2011 in Aditya Constructions Shaikpet,

I havent received my flat till Date(25thApril2017) on Top of that today I received email from varaprasad(Customer-Relations manager) to pay the Delayed Penalty amount(nearly 5 lakhs)

We took home loan and we paid everything on time and till last month I received email nothing is pending from my end, I am not sure why all of a sudden they are charging extra from customers.

I have written several time to them asking about when will they hand over my house but then I don't get any reply. Only when they have to shamelessly ask for money they will send you email.

And I joined under pre-emi scheme which they are supposed to pay till they do the registration and from past(Jan-2016) we are completely paying the Pre-EMI amount and Bhaskar(Customer-Relations) Manager informed they will settle it while doing registration, but today all of a sudden he is saying we are not responsible for Pre-EMI.

They are even demanding last 5% without even registration.

On top of that they will never answer our emails or calls.

God knows where is our money.

Don't fall a prey of these people . They can only show you glossy photos and animated videos of upcoming project . they wont show you actual photos of completed projects as many of them are stuck or not having good elevation.

just visit Imperial heights hafeezpet or empress towers tolichowki or aditya heights kondapur before buying

Please let me know if anyone else bought house in Shaikpet, Jubilee Hills.

And can anyone please suggest can we proceed legally with this issue.
Apr 24, 2017 03:41 PM Read

Aditya builders are financially in some struggle.Till the projects are not completed in 2009 on wards. Investor's are coming and going back.

Finally he is a reputed builder.He don't compromise in quality.But you have wait until ending stage.Dont take the decisions in early stages of construction.

Customer service also bad experience.but the product delivery is good in the end.so please careful before taking a decision
Apr 12, 2017 08:04 AM Read

I bought a 3 bed room apartment in Fortune towers in the year 2011. Paid 95% of the agreed amount through bank loan more than a year ago.

The bank wouldn't release the last 5% of the loan amount until registration is done. And Aditya wouldn't do registration until they get the last 5% percent as well. So I paid that last 5% more than 8 months ago.

Registration is still not done. Now they are asking for interest on the late instalment from the customers who didn't pay the entire 100% . Very tricky situation. Looks like they don't have any money to complete the rest of the work.

It seems the Aditya Constructions owner(Thota guy) invested a lot of money to get party ticket in YSRCP. And ended up losing a lot of money and hence all the issues.

13 projects of Aditya constructions are in the same situation it seems.

I may not have sounded frustrated, but the situation is real real bad.

Stay away from these guys.
Apr 11, 2017 05:33 PM Read

Bought a flat in Aditya Imperial Heights, Hafeezpet in 2011. Till today the project is not completed. In fact none of the projects by Aditya are completed in time. They lure the customers with attractive offers like Pre-EMI, Rental Scheme etc. and you are trapped forever. Later they cancel the schemes and you are forced to pay EMIs from your pocket.

The management is most unprofessional and unethical. They start exortion once you book the flat. The management or the CRM team does not pick up the calls nor do they respond to emails. They just behave like rowdy sheeters. They give the most senseless explanations for anything you ask.

While booking they promised 35000 sq.feet club house and now they are giving only 10000 sq.ft to the society. They also reduced the Undivided Share of land when doing registrations. Also at the start they promised lot of amenities(piped gas line, landscaping, children play area etc.) and now they are backing out one by one.

The quality of construction is very very poor. Only the external appearance looks good.

If you really value your hard earned money then don't even think of ADITYA CONSTRUCTIONS. Beware of these fraudsters.
Apr 06, 2017 09:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have booked my flat in 2013 and paid 100%. Still every month they are saying after 3 months we will do the registration. This drama is going on from last 2 years. We are burdening with rent of existing house and the mental tortures by this bullsheet builder. I never propose anybody to go for this builder.
Mar 31, 2017 02:36 PM Read

I'm sharing my brother's bad experience with this construction company.in 2012 my brother was attracted by their brochers and publicity.he decided to invest in that company and invested by bookin a double bedroom flat.as per given promises they should handover the flat but till now they not given a flat to mt brother and to anybody also.by that my brother struggled many problems.the service to the customers is very very poor and bad.there is no courtesy by the staff to the customers.they not even respond to our phone calls and they send outside the gate for asking our flats to hand over.the implementation of the project so lasy and till now they have given a single flat to any buyer, this is one of the waste company, so i'm suggest please go through the before projects of the company and then invest in that construction company.it is very bad experience to my brother.it is waste of money and getting many tensions and health will also spoil. thanking you.
Mar 30, 2017 01:03 PM Read

I am a first hand sufferer of this builder. Having paid for the flat in 2011 and still waiting to get handover of the flat in Hyderabad Aditya Imperial Heights.  Personally I would recommend to go to a trust worthy builder who will deliver good quality as per promised time,  instead of buying for little less from Aditya construction company and suffering for years to come.  Sometimes I feel, if there is any law and order at all which looks at these rogue builders and punish them for  cheating their customers.  The financial loss for the customer is not small. Its a huge hit on the finances and yet there is no-one to come to rescue of customers from builders like these.

My sincere advice  that I would like to  share:

Dont fall for cheap offers from builder.

Don't just believe the builder from their brochures and  oral promises.

Go to few past projects of the builder and see for yourself.

If you go to any project in the last 5yrs of Aditya, you will know where they all stand now. That should make your decision easy .

In summary, by all means  AVOID this builder.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Aditya Constructions - Hyderabad

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Aditya Constructions, Hyderabad Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search