ACE Group, Noida

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 2|Ready to Move Projects : 1
54% 2.73 28 Reviews Claim this business

Sector 150, Noida
₹53.3 L - ₹1.5 Cr
2,3,4 BHK Apartments

Reviews on ACE Group, Noida

Summary
Nov 15, 2020 04:56 PM Read

The best upcoming project of sec 150 Noida, Best connectivity as well. Metro just a Km away and well connected with 4 expressways. No doubt it is one of the best properties to invest in.
Oct 14, 2020 03:21 PM Read (via Mobile)

Ace City is having huge number of Monkeys and Ace Group maintenance is not solving this issue and residents lives have become hell.

White washing is pending since long and no one is listening to our concerns.

Biggest ever mistake to buy property with Ace Group. Shame on Ace Group.
Mar 27, 2020 01:35 PM Read

Ace Golfshire is ready to move in project located in Noida sector 150. Nearest metro station is sector 149.Ace Golfshire is luxury project with good interior design.They also provide 80% approx green area.Theyare also providing best amenities like swimming pool, Geetanjali salon and world class gym.

ACE Group - Noida
Mar 26, 2020 06:07 PM Read

I know the features & facilities of the Parkway. I would like to share some features for Parkway whatever I got the information from Ace Group.

1. Connectivity facility – FNG Road connectivity

2. Location is really nice there everything is available.

3. Very nice Infrastructure & interior.

Feb 28, 2020 05:57 PM Read

Ace Golf shire ready to move in project in sector 150 Noida is a remarkable mix of style and iconic project. It is inspired by contemporary modern architecture, these modern luxurious apartments is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship. All basic amenities like hospitals, schools, colleges, and markets are available nearby. As per my views, it is a good decision to invest in Ace Golfshire. Fantastic builder & superb management.
Feb 11, 2020 02:04 PM Read

ACE Group India is a growing industry in real estate, Providing multiple residential project in Noida Extension, Booking my flat at one imperial tower at Ace Parkway, which is situated at sector 150 best location with good connectivity of High-Speed close access to Delhi NCR through Aqua Metro Line & Noida-Greater Noida Expressway and has mesmerising interior like Italian Marble Flooring, Modular Kitchen, Wardrobes, Air Conditioning, Green Balconies with luxury residences.

The most trusted Real Estate Brand’ happy to be part of it. happy buyer
Feb 11, 2020 01:47 PM Read

ACE Group is one of the top reputed builders in Noida, who has always been creative, innovative and imaginative in the front of the real estate developments in Delhi NCR region. They give consistent high performance and a strong commitment to maintaining quality standards and customer service. In a short period of time, they have achieved excellence, client satisfaction and trust. They have efficiently served luxurious projects such as Ace City, Ace Golfshire, Ace Aspire and Ace Platinum without compromising on the quality. Ace Divino and Ace Parkway are the newly launched projects by the prominent builder Ace Group. They are the benchmark projects in the Ace group timeline.
Feb 11, 2020 11:31 AM Read

Quality standards and impeccable customer service has been largely responsible for the success of ACE Group which has affordable as well as luxurious properties to its name.
Apr 26, 2019 02:43 PM Read (via Android App)

Their claim of delivering on time is false. They failed to deliver my flat at Ace glof shire, sector 150 noida. They first complelled to get the flat registered and said flat will be delivered post registration. Its been few montha nad its still same status. Their team is not responding and keep on giving date after date.
Mar 02, 2019 08:03 PM Read

Group of fraudsters, who will lure you buy a junk product sitting next to high tension wires & promise you to refund if you change your mind. I, in the age of 70+, got trapped and booked by paying advance. Now when I changed my mind, they are not refunding my amount which they promised & making me toil in the age of 70+. Could anyone provide any guidance pls? Also, pls never ever trust these people who are good to you till you are paying them. They lack professionalism & have hired only goons.
Feb 24, 2019 12:08 PM Read

To Mr Ajay Choudhary and Ace Team,

Respected Team,

I have booked a flat in Ace golfshire premium tower 4 flat no 1601 my concerned is to bring to your notice that the rate which I got is expensive as compared to others as you have offered few amenities such as Ac in rooms wardrobe and modular kitchen. But these facilities is not offered to me.

I consider myself as a ace family member as this is not the first property I have purchased I have done other investments also in your ace projects

I would like to meet Mr Ajay Choudhary and discuss my issues as whatever I have experienced till now.

Thanking you in Advance,

SHAH ALAM
Jan 09, 2019 12:18 AM Read (via Mobile)

Their marketing team is so arrogant and especially their team heads, told lies and beware of this project, it's not rera approved and must read all conditions before investing even 1 RS there. ...don't come into their pressure tactics of immediate booking, .Crooks wearing Rolex watches ...such a big project on people's hard earned money..

There project still standing there but we lost our money.

Good project but in wrong hands.sorry state of affairs..
Jan 05, 2019 09:49 PM Read

These guys are totally unprofessional. A good builder and a good business relies on how u treat customers even when they cancel your product. These bunch of unprofessionals asked us to book that time with booking amount saying it can be cancelled anytime easily if u later change your mind. Since that guy pleaded so much we booked thinking to give it a thought later. But when we decided not to go with it( given the fact that it's situated close to HIGH TENSION WIRES) which is a huge concern. Now these guys are not entertaining at all. Clearly, I won't even think of investing in any of their future projects. Given the kind of unprofessionalism I saw. My in law has booked whose age is 70+. Now they're asking her to come to their site if we want refund for n number of times; not responding on mails/calls. I can just laugh and say ACE you won't have a great future. India is very smart now to know how to reward good service
Dec 23, 2018 06:59 AM Read (via Android App)

I have been selling ace city for an year now .9 out of 10 customers just love the project like anything.its landscaping is very beautiful.as its a corner project its 3 side open and very well ventilated.clean environment .fully functional society .commercial shops running .if any one interested to know more call at 9711948938.
Oct 26, 2018 02:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

In ACE City Noida, they won't allow guest vehicle parking inside the apartment, so I have parked my bike outside designate parking while visiting to friend's place. Post an hour while returning, I didn't find my bike so I asked to security guards and they were behaving like no bike was parked there then me and my friend asked them to show cctv footage as it was parked just beside the main gate. We called police and the showed footage infront of them. From footage it was very clear that 2 persons came and stolen bike. We are surprised how come 2 unknown person came and picked the bike and no one has asked anything to them.. we have enquired from from families residing there and got to know that there were aprox 6-7 bikes has been stolen in last 2 months which belongs to their guest. For a maintain team , if they are not allowing any guest vehicle inside atleast provide a provision for guest parking with host approval. Any vehicle which is in apartment cctv coverage (as they won't cover much distance from main gate ) can not be stolen without security guard's involvement. Request everyone before purchasing any flat in ACE City Noida think as it is a major concern for your guests.
Aug 19, 2018 11:59 PM Read

Their claim of delivering on time is false. They failed to deliver my flat at Ace golf shire, sector 150 noida. They first compelled me to get the flat registered and said flat will be delivered post registration. Its been few months and its still same status. Their team is not responding and keep on giving date after date. Ace group sucks! Stay away from them.
Aug 15, 2018 11:57 PM Read (via Android App)

Be careful in investing your hard earned money in this project. Construction material used is of very bad quality. Fixtures are not branded ( or equivalent) as they advertise. Management doesn't accepts any fault on account of inferior material. Society is under constant threat of monkeys and stray dogs. Monkeys even attacking kids and younger children.
Jun 27, 2018 10:30 PM Read (via Android App)

Ace city is one of the best society to live. Its at Noida extension sector 1 and plot no 1.

Flats in this society costs very reasonable price. We can live here very peacefully as its at quite distance of very poluted and crowded areas of Noida.

There around 6-8 very good schools within 5 km. There are clinics and hospitals with good doctors.

At the opposite of Ace city thers is a big area of Tech Zone 4 for IT companies .
May 07, 2018 07:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have was there to book a flat in ACE parkway thinking this is Good builder but I am shocked to see there is not even basement construction started till may 4. thank God I didn't booked it there. Stay away public. They are using fake buildings in there construction updates. Not even one basement is built.
Apr 19, 2018 01:06 PM Read (via Android App)

This place has been a headache to me ever since I shifted.

I'm a student and thus I travel to greater noida on a regular basis. And that's the main point I'm upset about. The region is so offset from any sorts of transportation. I mean the only way to commute are the buses that pass by via the highway on an irregular basis.

The second problem is the regular power outages that occurs. There are really annoying and stops a lot of my work since I need my computer to be plugged in to get my work done.

The lack of cell reception is also a big problem in this part as there are very little cellular towers.

The overall atmosphere is okay but the traffic can frustrated you.

In my opinion if you don't have a job or car, don't shift here.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on ACE Group - Noida

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

ACE Group, Noida Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search