Academic Programs:

Academic Programs:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Let me tell you why they are "complete fraud"

1. They have "Refer and earn" scheme but they will never give any amount or special coupon(of which they talk) after your friend has taken admission.

2. Student counselor will keep contacting you unless you have taken admission, but as soon as you take admission they will never receive your call.

3. They gave me offer of 2000/- concession per semester if I took admission before a certain date, but as soon as I started paying my fees of the second semester it is back to the original. SO NEVER TRUST THEIR OFFERS, NEVER!

4. What more worst part was the person on the toll-free number was saying contact to your student counselor and the counselor(fortunately that day he received the call) said he has nothing to do with that.

5. And when you will ask them that you want to visit some head office/office etc to resolve your issues then the answer they will give you is "You Have To Visit SIKKIM". I mean seriously? During admission there was office at Delhi and now as soon as I asked for its address they are showing me the way of Sikkim.

SO NEVER EVER TAKE ADMISSION IN SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY. NEVER!

Write a Review on Sikkim Manipal University