Home > Automotive > Bikes > Royal Enfield Bikes > Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 5S > Teknik motors bangalore worst service

• Teknik motors bangalore worst service
    Review on Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 5S

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 5S Address

Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 5S Brand Name

Royal Enfield

Teknik motors bangalore worst service

By: | Nov 18, 2012 05:40 PM

I bought this bike on 15-12-2010. This bike means a lot to me, the self start had a problem of late start with tremendous noise from the day one, when checked with the showroom they said that its new vehicle it has to get used for a while, consecutive week my 3 colleagues booked the same bike Electra,  they got their bike delivery 3months later , by then my bikes 2 free service was over, but still I had the problem in the self start, this problem was not there in my colleagues bike, the showroom owner was kind enough to check my problem , but it was not rectified.

They said every Wednesday company person will visit  the showroom then  we ill speak to the person n let u know , end of my 3rd and 4th free service I had my disc brake problem, & miss firing , the showroom responded no stock in hand once we receive it we ill definitely be replaced by warrant, i had to ride the bike without disc brakes n every now n then visit the showroom to check on the availability of that particular product, after a en-number of periodical visits to the showroom , their response was harsh, so I stopped giving service there, but kept visiting the showroom for the replacement of the product , their treatment n behavior become unethical , after 8 months of  follow up now they denied me warranty , saying if I had given regular service there n helped them , they would have helped me. "my question is how can a new bike like this have these many problem within short period, that to a brand with such great legends behind." I feel sick to have this feeling about the great brand.

Bangalore, Teknik Motors

How Useful was this Review?