• Revlon Touch & Glow Cream

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Best sunblock used till date!

By: | Feb 06, 2010 12:22 AM

I live in bhubaneswar (eastern India)and its very hot during the summers here and the sun is too high even during winter day times.though I have experimented with many sunblocks and fairness creams but I haven't had satisfactory results with any till now.The lotus sunscreen cream is too thick and makes your skin feel sticky all day long. It may also leave on whitish layers and does not penetrate your skin smoothly. I tried using ponds white beauty but it left my skin very dry and it used to burn.

I saw Revlon touch n glow cream (fairness and sunblock) in my cosmetic store and decided to try it due to the Revlon brand name. My skin tone not only improved drastically but it turned out to be a very effective sunblock too. I had been to a barat this morning and when most of the baratis' faces had turned red and rashy due to the sun, i did not feel any kind of problem.neither I was sweaty, nor red. I looked and felt fresh till the last moment. The cream does not have any particular smell of its own.its very light, blends in smoothly with your skin keeping it very fresh. Applying it immediately after bath makes my skin look pinkish.

Its a very good cream and I recommend all with normal or oily skin tone.those who have a dry skin, may use it with some moisturiser. After today's experience, I was so impressed by its effect that i could not resist myself from writing a review.

Additional details about Revlon Touch & Glow Cream

Purchase Price (INR): 95 for 50gm   |   Your Skin Type: Normal skin   |   Skin Compatibility: Improved my skin   |   Duration of Use: Less than 1 month

How Useful was this Review?