Picture Quality:

Calcutta, India

1 Review

The Best T.V. in India

Feb 06, 2004 12:01 PM 22586 views

(Updated Feb 06, 2004 12:01 PM)

Picture Quality:

I bought an ONIDA KY BLACK THUNDER T.V. last yr. for Rs.18500/-. I was in need for a T.V. whose picture quality and sound quality should be impressive. Before doing the market survey I had inclination towards buying SONY WEGA.SONY'S picture quality is best no doubt, but its sound system is NOT satisfactory.

I decided to optimise my requirement of a good picture quality and sound, both. I saw other brands like Samsung, Sansui, Videocon, BPL, but none of them had a very impressive sound quality. Then the shopkeeper told me that ONIDA had launched a new product, ONIDA KY BLACK THUNDER. It was on display. It's sound was a class apart from all other T.V.s. With a wattage of 1000 it's sound filled my heart with joy as it's picture quality was also very impressive.

Of course, it's picture quality was not as good as sony's but it's overall performance was best. I feel any family person should buy this T.V. as it gives a good picture qualiy with an excellent sound system. It has got three band graphic equalizer which fulfills my need of having a music system. The high wattage magnifies the low frequency sounds so that even whispers can be heard clearly.

Write a Review on Onida KY Thunder