Home > Movies, Music and Sitcom > Movies > Hollywood Movies > Non-Current > Honey, I Shrunk The Kids Movie

• Honey, I Shrunk The Kids Movie

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Honey I watched the Movie!

By: | Nov 27, 2000 09:03 PM

I remember when I was a kid, sometimes I would imagine what it would be like to be as little as an ant and how everything would look. When I first watched ''Honey, I Shrunk the Kids,'' it pretty much proved to me exactly what it would be like in a way. An inventor of a new machine that can supposedly shrink people, accidentally shrinks his kids. His kids are trapped somewhere in the lawn, and that's when the adventure begins. The special effects in the movie are what makes the movie so good. You'll see the kids witness such phenomena as riding a bee and almost getting eaten as cereal. To the kids, raindrops are like huge water explosions, and the grass is like towering redwoods. They must find a way to deshrink themselves before they get squashed, eaten, etc.

The special effects aren't the only good thing about this movie. Parts of it are hilarious, and it has a good plot. I recommend anybody to get ''Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.''

Additional details about Honey, I Shrunk The Kids Movie

Plot Revealed In The Review: No Comment   |   Best to watch with: Family   |   Movie Genre: No Comment   |   Best part in the movie: No Comment

How Useful was this Review?