Godrej Properties, Pune

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 5|Ready to Move Projects : 0
14% 1.45 22 Reviews Claim this business

Mamurdi, Pune
₹42 L - ₹59 L
2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Godrej Properties, Pune

Summary
Feb 22, 2021 12:29 PM Read

Hi I am Supriya Suresh Jadhav. On Dec 2019 I paid token amount for Forest Grove Project Pune. I was not able to continue further due to personal issues. So, I cancelled my token and requested a return of my 50000 Rs token amount to my sales person. After lot of communication your finance team returned me only 30000 Rs and after one year also my 20000 Rs is still pending with Godrej Properties. I tried reaching your sales person and finance person but none is replying to my messages. Please do needful otherwise I have to take legal actions.
Oct 29, 2020 10:40 PM Read

Godrej Customer care please respond on my complain. We have done the booking thinking that Godrej being big Brand they will take care of customer issues. I initially would like to downgrade to 2 BHK but the way they are behaving I feel very disappointed. It was not expected such behavior from a reputed brand like Godrej Properties. After taking my money no one is responding and listening to me. Sale Person Bharat Ramchandani is cheating to all customer. Multiple consumers like me have been cheated from him with false and inappropriate information just to meet his Targets in pretext of giving Gold vouchers .
Oct 28, 2020 02:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

Godrej Element Hinjewadi -411057, Sales team have Secured booking based on false information . After making payment of booking /part payment I found that there was a channel partner involved in my deal which I was not aware of

Further he is getting 3% from my deal without my knowledge where on the other hand GODREJ is not giving any benefits on my base, they literally forced me to write CP name in the Application form . When asked them about the same, they mentioned your lead is generated by that Channel Partner and it is their process and policy where I have never contacted and appointed any Agent for my booking Element. I booked the unit in I2 tower of the said project but on a false Application form which is null and void since the transaction done against the form was cancelled due to Channel partner conflict and new application form was never signed by me and was made into picture only for the purpose of forfeiting my amount.

Further when I asked for refund of booking amount and part payment paid to them then none of the team member is giving proper response and lagging the issue in name of Application form. Also, they do not give timely response to the customer grievances once you pay them.

I would say please check 1000 times before actually signing the Godrej Application form and give a booking amount. Their booking form is one sided drafted that has clause of Forfeit 20% of total consideration which takes away all rights of a valid customer and using the same they try to pressurized you to continue with the booking

Note: All views expressed on this page are personal and do not represent any organization or group.

Godrej Properties - Pune
Oct 13, 2020 10:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

The room design and scaping is the worst u can find any where . I am surprised that a reputed brand like Godrej Properties does not have quality assurance and control methods and policies .

The following are serious serious issues with this property . I suggest buyers to exercise caution before purchasing .

1.The exhaust shaft of the common toilet/bathroom opens in the drying balconey adjoining the kitchen ( in a 1 BHK configuration flat) . has anyone seen this blunder where u release air from bathroom near the kitchen insted of common shaft.

1. The electric switches , its positioning and symmetry are totally misaligned . There are two bulb points right before the place where TV points are given so that the bulbs reflection will hit the screen and picture wont be clearly visible .

2. The drawing room ( for 1 BHK) is so so small still the fan hook insted of providing in the centre is provided on the two corners . can understand 2 ceeling fans for a large hall but for for such small one .

3. They have provided a 1000 W invertor to cater to power failure but there are hardly any any plug points in the drawing room with invertor connection . which means in case of power failure even though your house will have power you cannot charge your phone or even watch TV which consumes very less power.

4. The switches in the bathroom and kitches are fully misaligned and out of place.

In general the developer had contracted low quality contractors / architects with very less worksmanship skills to construct and design this entire colony . Post they completing their job the devloper or his quality team did not even take basic care to review and inspect their work.
Sep 29, 2020 09:12 PM Read

Secures booking based on false information and once you pay booking amount you get trapped.

I have very bad experience related to Godrej Element. I booked the unit in J1 tower the said project based on the floor plan printed on Godrej element brochure showed to me by sales team but later on found that floor plan as per approved blue print is different which was shared by CRM team.

Do not understand how false information is shared with customer for the RERA registered project.

When I complained for securing booking based on wrong representation of floor plan, none of the responsible heads are giving the satisfactory reasons.

Further when I asked for refund of booking amount paid to them then none of the team member is giving proper response and lagging the issue in name of one or other.

Do not rely on the floor plan showed by sales team, request and visit to check the existence of the details.

Also they do not give timely response to the customer grievances once you pay them.

I would say please check 1000 times before booking with these type of builders who secure bookings based on false information. Donot book just in name of brand.

Note: All views expressed on this page are personal and donot represent any organization or group.
Aug 31, 2020 10:20 AM Read

I am exemployee of godrej. I had booked a flat in Godre, Pune. I had paid a booking amount of Rs204, 000 to godrej. However due to corona virus pandemic my restaurant business got closed permanently. I cancelled the booking and asked for my money back however godrej forfeited the amount. I wrote an email to Mt Pirojsha Adi Godrej however he even did not replied to my emails.

Godrej is a very insensitive company. Its does not understand the issues of the customers. They will make profit out of dead man body also. Please be careful while signing any documents with them. Be careful.
Jun 19, 2020 02:55 PM Read

So I have wasted my 4 hours of a day meeting some people from godrej properties, they dontknow basic courtseyand how to talk to people. The judgepeople with their looks and Racism follows at godrej. May be I have recheck if I have getting a fake call in name of godrej properties, But I will never forgot the 30 mins arguing with mindless people.U GODREJ MAY HAVE INVESTED LAKHS OF CRORESIN HOME BUILDING, PLZ INVEST SOMETHING IN YOUR STAFF ALSO TEACH THEM HOW TO TALK TO HUMAN BEINGS LATER TO CUSTOMERS, GOD BLESS U.
Mar 15, 2020 03:20 PM Read

From 2016 to 2020 Godrej has completely let down the buyers by a huge delay in the possession. 1+ year which while selling they went hoarse stating delivery will be on time. Even written commitments have not been honoured & responded with remarks like they were just indications. Thats 2 cents from "GODREJ" on customer centricity. I dont think they need this department, they should chuck it & save money & pay the customer who paid them in advance.
Feb 21, 2020 11:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very poor exprience dealing with godrej prana and greens team. Extremely highanded and poor customer support. Be very careful dealing with them
Dec 09, 2019 04:27 PM Read

Godre properties have cheated everyone to the core with the worst designs and even worse construction quality.

I was charged 2.6 lakhs and have paid 18% GST on the same for getting a club house facing flat however after 4 years of construction I get a view blocking structure which blocks all my view and the godrej team including the complaints raised to Mr. Pirojsha Godrej from 3 months has resulted in nothing but sheer disappointment where their team need next week to respond and comes up with absolutely no response.

They were going to give possesion in Sep 2019 however its already Dec 2019 and there is no sign of possession.

They are completely in human and cheating is involved in every single day being involved with godrej properties.

If their were stars in negative I would give negative 100 stars to godrej properties
Jun 25, 2019 09:50 PM Read

The amount of time that they took to give us the possession is ridiculous and they did not even give us the interest that they were supposed to give us.
Jun 22, 2019 09:55 AM Read

They are very slow in implementation and forget to implement half of the things that they have promised to execute, which is quite a pain.
Jun 13, 2019 04:13 PM Read

I have also booked a flat in this project. I request we should form a group for liaison and internal communication.

One of my friend is interested to buy a flat in the project so if anyone is interested to sale pls let me know.
Jun 09, 2019 11:40 PM Read

There have been many cases where Google has failed miserable to regulate false content creation that are inserted for the Real Estate domains in the market as of the current age and trends. There have also been instances where there is lack of transparency in transactions especially when done online.
Jun 07, 2019 10:31 AM Read (via Mobile)

Before booking you will feel like you are going to get good support thinking it’s big brand, once you are done with the booking, sales representative would treat you like ‘Get Lost, you are trapped now’.

Now between booking and registration period, you keep on trying to connect customer care, you would be lucky if you get connected 1 out of 20 times. You will get messages like - ‘temporarily out of service’ ‘agent is busy on another call, please hang up and call back later’

No direct contact to relationship manager.

I haven’t done with my registration yet. Not sure what else I am going to face after registration.

Good luck to you guys! If you buy Godrej properties.
Jun 04, 2019 02:20 PM Read

Our calls and emails get no reply from them once we have booked a flat with them.
Jun 01, 2019 04:11 AM Read

There have been several instances where irresolvable logjam have been created for the investors and banks as majority of the funds have been blocked as well as the handover of possession has been differed for an indefinite period for the buyers leading to lack of credibility for the developers from both the ends.
May 30, 2019 11:33 PM Read

There has to eb a need of many policies that need to be devised so as to encourage transportation alternatives and thereby Improve availability and accessibility of public transport including bus stops and discounted bus fares.
Apr 15, 2019 12:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

Only empty promises. Customer harrassment. You will not get your choice.Unethical treatment. Lot of mismanagement in allocating unit.No higher authority to take responsibility. Difference in presentation and actual allotments. Highly disappointment with such a big brand.
Apr 14, 2019 08:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

High investment. Good construction facility with amenities availabled while no public water / sewarage for projects . Tankers are inline to increasing burdon on monthly maint charges for individuals asset holders. Not good for current investments with high rates.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Godrej Properties - Pune

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Godrej Properties, Pune Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search