Yashada Realty Group, Pune

65% 2.75 10 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Yashada Realty Group, Pune

Summary
Jan 02, 2021 06:29 PM Read

The top floor flats(so also the other floor flats) are full of rainwater leakages/seepages.

They attend and do some jugaad and ask to wait till next rainy season. The same story repeats in the next rain. So, they again do some repair work and the water seepage cycle continues.

Most surprisingly, the manager says that the repair work is warranted for just one year!
Oct 18, 2020 04:41 PM Read

I am very happy with the kind of service provided by the Team of this Group. They have delivered more than 15 projects and me and my relatives have booked 3 flats in their projects. We are very satisfied about quality & service.

Thanks to Team Yashada
Jul 12, 2019 03:46 PM Read

Good to buy. Having good amanities with fine layout and architecture. Can have good conversation with youth builder Mr Kate

Yashada Realty Group - Pune
Jun 06, 2019 05:37 PM Read

I have been working at Yashada Realty Group Its a Great Family feeling to the staff and co-workers, Strongly ethical, open but professional culture with strong leadership.
Mar 17, 2019 08:51 PM Read (via Mobile)

1. Yet not complete the work of building.

2. Left are not working properly each day it has problem.

3. Inside the flat they used flywood instead of bricks (cost cutting)

4. They provide slanted slop packing, it is very dengerous.

5. Hot water facilities in only one washroom.

6. Inside door quantity is very poor.

Suggestions : if you have not options or you book the flat in this group let it be checked.

1. Date of hand over the key. Because we booked in 2015with a commitment of 8 month required to complete the project they took 3.5 years.

2. Project representative make fool by telling number of things.

3. Check all materials quality and it's make.

Oct 09, 2017 07:33 PM Read

I have experienced very good service from this builder I know owner of this group very well. They have built very good projects in various locations. They have constructed good projects like Triose, Bluewoods, Splendid Square, Golden Palms, Vivanta Life Vibha, Vivanta Life Vishakha etc. and few more projects are under construction. So be confident to deal with Yashada Realty Group. You will be very satisfied after getting your dream home from this builder.

for any feedback you can mail me mohanirajk08@gmail.com
Jul 19, 2017 12:34 PM Read

Yashada Realty is a highly reputed and trusted group. They are very professional and liable. We bought a flat at Green Estate, and they were very up to the mark regarding providing all the documents on time. We were very satisfied with their service, and they understand our value of money and time. I totally recommend checking out their properties and visiting them if you are someone looking to invest in good lavish homes.
Aug 02, 2016 10:43 PM Read

I would request you to not believe this group at all. Never buy any property or home from this unethical and cheater group. If you still wanted to buy a property from this group, then make sure you verify all the papers first. Also make sure to get all the verbal commitments mentioned in the agreement.

This cheater group have a master plan to cheat their customers. Before agreement, they will make big verbal promises with the group via their sales team. But they will deny to mention all these promises in the agreement citing some reason. Once, all flats are sold out, they will declare that their sales person has cheated and is absconding. Once you update them that about the false commitments that were made by sales team, suddenly group/ builder comes forward and declare that nothing can be done about the false commitments that were made by the sales team, sorry we are not responsible for that. This is reality and happened at their project Green Spirit.

This group is not at all liable to be in the construction business. Shame on Yashada Realty Group.
Jun 21, 2016 05:18 PM Read

We had booked flat in Green Spirit project in Mar 2016. We had paid token money and also handed over cheque of Rs. 5 Lac for the booking.

We did not know that we were dealing with most untrustworthy person Mr. Girish Binyani (Do not trust this guy on his words). We were assured that we will get an allotment letter and receipt in couple of days.

The weeks passed but we did not hear anything back. We visited Green Spirit office almost 10 times and every time there was new reason like builder went to USA, there is some police case he is busy with, agreements are going on etc etc. 3 Months passed but still no letter/receipt was given.

Finally we decided to meet Yashada buider. When went there, they said the flat we booked is already booked and they can not do anything for that. They asked us to check for flat in any other their existing projects which were highly priced which we couldn't afford.I feel that they have sold same flat to some other customer on receiving better rate.

At the time of booking I had finalised 2-3 other properties and had good deals. With 3 months hanging by the Yashada builder we lost all deals and now again searching for new property.DO NOT GO FOR THIS BUILDER, THEY DON'T VALUE CUSTOMERS! THEY MEAN MONEY!
Oct 09, 2017 05:50 PM Read

I had bought a Flat from Yashada Group and received a Very Good Support & Service from the All team members. Their construction quality is superb you cannot even compare with any other competitor. You can easily trust on this Group. I have referred to many of my friends and they also bought flats from Yashada Realty Group. They also fulfilled all their commitments such as society formation & conveyance deed also. You can also see the photos of our society amenities that Yashada Realty Group delivered to us.

Showing: 1 - 10 Reviews on Yashada Realty Group - Pune

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Yashada Realty Group, Pune Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search