Upkar Estates, Bangalore

8% 1.2 112 Reviews Claim this business

About Us

Location

28, Upkar Towers, 9th Cross. Off. R. V. Road, II Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore 560011, KA

Reviews on Upkar Estates, Bangalore

Summary
Aug 16, 2021 01:52 PM Read

Requesting all potential buyers to look at the condition of roads and bushes in Upkar Greenfields before planning to invest in any of their properties. The plot that they sold me has a dimension mismatch and they have left it to me and my neighbour to sort out the mismatch. They claim they handed over the property to panchayat. However the roads were handed over in the most pathetic condition. It takes nearly 15 mins to travel 1 km in their layouts. dont buy any property there.

Most of the reviews showing them in good light could be fake ones. Beware, see the condition of thier previous projects before you plan to invest in newer projects
Aug 16, 2021 01:02 PM Read

I don't recommend this developer. They had multiple fraud cases against them.

1. Upkar Residency(BDA acquisition issue)

2. Upkar Medows(TVS land grabbing issue)

3. Oakland(apartment) - Quality issue

4. Green Valley, Nelamangala - Paper issues

Please go thru the papers carefully, specially the permission taken. Heard that they are using the same permission for several projects by manipulating the papers. Please be careful.
Feb 03, 2021 01:32 PM Read

Upkar developer is fraud company, they taken money in full payment and I have my site in old layout Upkar residency. Is the work of the developer over once they sell the sites? Isn't it their duty to make sure they handle if any problem comes. Now BDA has occupied some sites and Upkar Developer and Mr. Khan have shamelessly washed their hands and are not helping in the matter.

I request everyone to not to buy any plots from this developer. He has cheated many people in Upkar residency, upkar Habitat and in upkar green fields.

Please check the reviews, there are people who have put the photos of the sites being occupied.

Upkar Estates - Bangalore
Jan 24, 2021 11:32 PM Read

Over 30 sites in Upkar Residency is having problems. This is one of their old layouts and the innocent buyers are suffering a lot. The sites have been partially acquired by BDA and Upkar developers know these sites have problem and yet sold.

If they were clean and decent developers they would have sorted out the issue for the buyers. The buyers are suffering from the last 7-8 years.

Upkar developers are the most shameless and heartless developers ever. Sad people.
Jan 21, 2021 06:00 PM Read

I am a resident of Upkar Residency and I confirm that there is a huge problem in the Upkar Residency sites near the lake. I know many owners are struggling for the last 5-7 years to get their sites back. They keep coming and discussing with our association(URWA) about their sites.

They do complain that Upkar developers have not done anything about their sites. The layout overall is nice and peaceful, but yes there has been FRAUD done by upkar for which innocent buyers are suffering.

For people who need the details, please contact URWA and take the contact details of the owners of the sites and contact them directly.
Jan 18, 2021 04:21 PM Read

Worst people who live on hard earned money of others. I still think how can they survive with such ill mentality. dod roga bandu saaya.
Jul 28, 2020 09:55 PM Read

After a long search for my investment in home I came to know about upkar, I enquire about their project and came to know that they have affordable housing. They have good green space in their project. Best place to invest as they have a reputed name in Bangalore
Jul 27, 2020 03:43 AM Read

WARNING - guys, please consider this warning seriously, there has been several people protesting against upkar developers as they have several fraud case against them.

1. Upkar residency case: please call mr. Viresh Maskey and he has complete list of fraud papers and can explain about the fraud

2. Upkar Habitat - site no.1 to site 11 in problem because it is the land of TVS company. Since TVS company has filed a case against them, all sites in Habitat are in problem

3. Upkar gardens - papers problem

4. Upkar spring fields - no development at all since 15 years(or very minimum development)

5. Upkar oakland - really bad structure - leakage problems - please visit the apartments to know more

Please beware before any engagement with them.
Jul 23, 2020 01:08 PM Read

The plots location is always good. The employees are really professional always ready to help professionally
Jul 17, 2020 12:09 PM Read

I bought 2 BHK flat from Upkar Developer which is really well built with excellent quality material. My experience with upkar developers is really awesome.
Jul 16, 2020 10:11 AM Read

I am really happy with them as they have well mannered team who deals with clients really well. As I am new in Bangalore so I didn't know much that time these guys helped a lot at my starting point and now I am living happily at the prime location suggested my them.
Jul 13, 2020 04:12 PM Read

Total fraud people. Please get and discuss about Upkar Habitat, Upkar Residency projects. Message me personally I can tell you 10 people who are suffering because of Upkar.

Avoid these fraud people.
Jun 27, 2020 02:13 AM Read

Big time cheaters, please do not go with the reviews, please read the reviews carefully, if you are intelligent, you will know they are fake.

I know now the owner will respond that my review is fake. If my review if fake, can you dare to explain the fraud you have done at upkar residency for about 40 plots that are acquired by BDA?
Jun 18, 2020 12:31 PM Read

As suggested by many of my friends that this is a good developer in town. I bought a plot from them at nice location in affordable price. According to me its the best option for people who wants place to live in affordable price range.
Jun 11, 2020 03:59 PM Read

Recently I bought 2 BHK flat from Upkar Developer which was really well built with nice quality material. My experience with upkar developers are really great
Jun 11, 2020 03:19 PM Read

Hello all my name is Jagrathi, 2 day's earlier I visited Upkar Greenfield to check that this society have all the facilities which were mention by Upkar Developers and later I also discuss everything with the builders at their office as I am interested to buuy a plot here. They show good manners & talk to me very decently & polity, They solve my all query very easily & I alo make up my mind to buy a plot here.
Jun 04, 2020 05:11 AM Read

Horrible developer.

Problems with most of the projects and very high complains of cheating and fraud.

Please read reviews.
Jun 01, 2020 05:20 PM Read

Stay away from Upkar. They are absolute cheaters. Please check reviews before buying. As told my Mr. Mahesh and Mr. Gautham all their property have issues with conversion order. Today or tomorrow your land will be in deadly litigation.

Please avoid this developer.

I verified to know if this is true and I found out that Upkar Residency, which is 10 year old property is now being acquired by BDA, houses will be delomished. I have also confirmed the TVS factory problem. I have confirmed that Upkar has developed 3 layouts with a single conversion order.

Every document is a fake! My property was under loan with LIC and it is an issue. No body from Upkar responds to the calls.

Stay away! Stay away! Stay away!
May 08, 2020 02:56 AM Read

It's a worst builder in the planet earth! Don't even go near to their office. they have bunch of liers in the staff they just sell you the property, once you have done with the agreement your rights are gone. even after you occupy the property their facility staffs are like bunch of idiots they don't even respond to u. If you have any doubt just vist their projects in electronics city and nelamangala and see how residents review them. You may see, minimum requirements like water is not available during they maintain. I suggest never ever buy anything from them as they are big time Cheaters.
May 03, 2020 12:44 AM Read

There is no option to give negative feedback. or else Upkar developers needs negative rating. Upkar developers is useless.

Don't waste your time with Upkar developers. Even now, I am thinking it is waste of time in writing review for these guys. But no one else should encounter problems.

2 years back, We have paid more than 1L to block the site, with understanding to make agreement within a month. But these enrich property guys kept on postponing the registration/agreement process every month. It seems they don't even have authority to do agreement. Simply they ll waste our valuable time.

Now when we ask to return money, again they started telling. "next month . next month for sure etc".

people over there. sindhu, nisar, khan and somshekar . they just want to steal money from their customers. they dont know how to build reputation by providing proper service. They don't even give proper information. one guy ll tell one thing. other guy will tell exactly opp. thing.

UPKAR DEVELOPERS IS BHOGUS COMPANY, THEY ARE REAL CHEATERS.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Upkar Estates - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Upkar Estates, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search