Shravanthi Shelters, Bangalore

32% 1.95 25 Reviews Claim this business

About Us

Location

Shravanthi Chambers, #290/41, 38th Cross, 10th Main, 5th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore 560011, KA

Reviews on Shravanthi Shelters, Bangalore

Summary
Oct 17, 2021 06:02 PM Read

The builder is a hopeless fellow, project is started onfeb 2014 today isoct 2021 till now he has not completed the project and handed over the project to the residents who are leaving currently .who are interested to buy the Shravanthi palladium project kindly visitthe site personally . don't go by his adds in paper, or any print media or by their marketing persons . look and corner of the apartment seepage is happening till now it has not been addressed . none of the amenities are completed like swimming pool, Club house, community hall, STP . When heavy rain comes in -1 basmentwill look like another swimming pool. . see the sample photos . till now he has not painted outer part of the building . basic facilities like intercom, cctv not provided when residents asked regarding this he told we have not mentioned in the broacher so we not not providing it. If you want these facilities you need to pay for that .The company people does not give any respect to the customers .My last suggestion is that do not buy this property at all, if you buy the property you will going to suffer a lot . Total 100 flats he has constructed till now he has sold only 29 flats only from last 5 years this shows how the building quality and their marketing people are working towards . when any customers visit the office and tell that we has saw the reviews of the apartment it is not good then MD tell that do not go by the reviews they are all falls . if any one interested in buying the property come and visit the directly to the site and speak with the owners who have took the apartment and leaving their. this is not a fake review it is a genuine review .
Sep 12, 2021 04:15 PM Read

I visited this project in 2017 and again in Feb 2021, the club house is in the same dilapidated state. The external walls is not painted water seepage's everywhere, the mirrors inside the so called GYM is broken. The sauna room is worst than BBMP toilet.

4 years and they claim more than 60 villas sold. The exterior walls of compound for the project is having algae formed everywhere along the full compound. You can notice this when you are walking along side the compound wall to reach the back of project in row no. 1.I also noticed that algae being formed in some villas that marketing personnel showed us, it is totally not painted and dampness in the interior walls are everywhere as we went very next day after heavy rain this was clearly visible. In some places water was dripping inside the villa. Marketing guy told us that water has blocked in terrace, we went to another villa and it was the same story.

Imagine the building with no protection completely exposed to sun and rains for 5 years, it is clearly showing off in those buildings, the parapet walls of some Villas had the plastering chipped off due to rain water. No proper maintenance of the houses.

We visited one of the people who was staying inside the villa and we asked them about quality of construction, before they could answer I noticed interior paint peeling off inside their house everywhere.

I investigated this project further for nearly 4 months now after my visit in Feb 2021 due to price point and proximity to city. I convinced myself that things could be fixed. After some more investigation I got to know that Khata for this project is on hold by BBMP, they have not given this critical legal document yet to any villa owners. I suspect that the builder is hiding a legal litigation on the project that is on hold. Some people living in the villa confirmed that they don't have Khata and they have not paid property taxes from the time they bought the property.

I decided not to go for this after careful consideration. Neither marketing guys nor the builder is able to giving convincing reasons. They told they have applied for Khata and is in progress. Even after 4 years?

BUYERS BE CAREFUL BEFORE YOU INVEST HERE. I backed out after this analysis.
Jun 27, 2021 11:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

Dont ever go for this builder. I purchased a flat in sunniva willow. The project was delayed. Too much leakage in parking area within few years. No water. Borewell fitted is never going to be running in future. So u have to buy water to use it

Shravanthi Shelters - Bangalore
May 16, 2020 07:51 PM Read

MD is extremely abusive and uncultured. he treats customer as his slaves after you pay up your booking amount, poor quality construction, rowdy staff. stay away from these frauds
Jun 10, 2019 06:46 PM Read (via Mobile)

Before booking treatment is different and after booking it is depressing. Would never buy or recommend anyone to go with such builder.
Feb 05, 2018 12:22 PM Read

Hi basically im form Andhra I was looking for a flat in my budget and good location I searched so many builders but budget was not fit for me then one of my friend suggested shravanthi company now im one of happiest customers of shravanthi in my budget and good location I got my flat, thanks to team to support me to get good flat
Jan 18, 2018 11:49 AM Read

Hi

This is Priynaka Gowda from Chikmangalore I am looking for a villa near Bangalore south and visited some projects near kanakapura road in that I have shortlisted some project which is Shravanthi oak ridge also kindly need some suggestion? bcoz I saw some reviews of shravanthi oak ridge about raja kaluve .

Kindly suggest me that this property is worth enough or not?
Jun 12, 2017 05:45 AM Read

I and my wife put our hard earned money in a 1080 square foot flat in the Shravanthi Paramount Project at Nyanappanahalli .Cost and location was a major factor. In the beginning treatment was very good but as time passed the treatment of the Purchasers became very bad. We paid 100% upfront. Originally the builder marketing staff promised that the Project would have a Gymnasium, swimming pool and a Sewage treatment Plant all included in the Price and that we would be effortlessly getting our OC and Khathas. But as time has passed the builder has not applied for a Project completion certificate and has started asking for extra money without which he says he will not construct the STP or apply for the completion certificate with BBMP. When we went to complain to the builder MD Mr Balakrishna Naidu verbally abused us and said Do what you can . We are exiting the Project. Our involvement with the Shravanthi Paramount project stands terminated with immediate effect. He has gone back on his promises and today the Project does not have a Builder completion certificate from BBMP and when some residents threatened legal action his response was to pull out all the support staff with immediate effect using harsh and unparliamentary words . Today there are 160 apartment owners suffering because of the hostile behaviour of the Builder. The funniest part is that the builder is a CREDAI approved builder . Wonder how many more apartment purchasers have had to suffer. We were contemplating recommending this builder in the beginning to our friends and relatives initially but after a harrowing experience are waiting in our high rise slum waiting god knows when for the day when we will get our OC.
May 11, 2017 01:23 PM Read (via Mobile)

Firstly I dono if these reviews are even from genuine customers or just a few jealous people. because when I first wanted to buy an apartment I looked for this group online as another friend of our's in the US had purchased from them n had referred this company. He and his wife seemed quite happy with everything as they had bought it for their parents here. After reading these mixed reviews I was skeptical but still went ahead to see the property and after meeting the friendly Builder was convinced to purchase from them. Its been 6 months and iv had absolutely no issues or complaints with them. The staff is very courteous and understanding. I would highly recommend them.
Mar 25, 2017 04:00 PM Read

Dear all,

Am Dev Gowda, have booked one villa from Shravanthi Oakridge. and before booking happened to go with mouth shut reviews and was very unhappy about the builders. since the project is very much ok for me and my family. I started asking about the documents of the villa and clarified my doubts and my Advocate suggested me to go ahead and After I realized that the reviews what has been mentioned over here was false. And am an Happy customer with Shravanthi builders and understood that the shravanthi Oakridge is their 50th project and that made me to realize their depth in market. and whomever have going to go ahead with any apartments check their legal documents and go ahead never trust on all the reviews. Check and clarify with your advocates and go-ahead.
Mar 01, 2017 05:41 PM Read

Shravanthi oakridge is problematic project beware of this project, their is Raja kaluway is passing on the villa no 72, 73, 74, and 75 and on common amenities.buyers can check, the govt authorities have marked in red painting.

And legal papers are not correct, please check the family tree, their is no continuity in the family tree.This project is already delay by 2years, they started the project in the year 2013
Feb 09, 2017 01:32 PM Read

Good experience with the executives and company. good awareness they have provided me about bangalore real estate and its worst and best scenarios. Good project and good pricing comparing to others. I have booked a Apartment in Shravanthi Shashwathi which is situated at JP nagar%th Phase. which is located just 400 meters away from the Main road. The project has been completed according to the time they have said to me. and I have started my interior work already,. Compare to other builders they are quoting an accurate rate and they understand each customers as far as my knowledge and they have given the best pricing for me as well. and very Enthusiastic to move to move to my apartment once my interior work is done and am really glad to thank Shravanthi shelters for assisting me in all the steps. and am thanking almighty for making me to own a good apartment and this is the first apartment which I bought in bangalore. and I can suggest you thatb other than any builders they understand us and provide us the best out of they can.

thanks and regards

Manjunath
Aug 11, 2016 01:03 PM Read

We are residents of Shravanthi Paramount - firstly the project is delayed. Nothing new here.

Now here are few things:-

1. Parking slot is full of dust - many people have fallen sick coz of the dust. Floor wasnt proper and even if you walk it is like sand storm in Dubai.'

2. Builder will not provide common area lights - have you heard it anywhere?

3. During his tenure of maintenance(we had paid in advance) he will not pay for consumables like electricity, etc

4. No painting, wall seepage - all crap and crap but he will say project is done and handed over you have to listen.

5. Their staffs - sales staffs beg till the booking once booked. CRM you should see they are crap to the core they speak all nonsense. Engineer is worse he threatensGuys, sincere suggestion never buy from this builder.

Jul 20, 2016 11:58 PM Read

Father and son thinks that they are the topmost builder in Bangalore.they are the worst Builders in Bangalore. My sincere advice to the buyers.please get their documents checked by your Advocate. Dont take Risk by investing your money in shravanthi Project.They don't complete any project in time.shabby construction.shravanthi Palladium launched three years back still not complted.shravanthi Oakridge launched around four years back.it will take four more years to complete
Apr 06, 2016 10:15 AM Read (via Mobile)

I had booked the flat at Shravanthi Paramount around 2 months back. I had to cancel the booking due to some personal reasons.

I had been promised during the booking that the amount would be refunded if I cancel due to any reason.

Now its being 2 months, I am chasing for my booking amount and I'm not getting proper answers yet. I'm really fedup with this builder and their customer support.   Please be aware of this and ensure you have proper written agreement because putting your valuable saving in this builder.
Feb 11, 2016 09:46 AM Read (via Mobile)

Please don't invest hard earner money in project of this builder and don't expect any returs. Both Father and son are unprofessional and also unprofessional/ unskilled staff members.

As published by other members its true that please visit Shravanthi Paramount at Nyanappanahalli before anybody investing in apartment.

unlike other builder no penalty clause in agreement and taking sweet time to handover and complete project.
Feb 02, 2016 07:41 PM Read

If you are really looking to invest your hard earned money and time, this is not the place, soon this company will be out of real estate industry as these people are not cash rich neither they have proper man power who can plan and complete the project.

People who have bought flat in their shravanthi paramount( nynapanahalli) are suffering for basic amenities to be installed, and you have inexperienced CEO over it .
Feb 02, 2016 07:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

Shravanthi bulilders are not trustworthy and they wont stick to handover of the project and their promosises. Everything is well till the Agreement is done i.e. they will treat well before agreement is made and after that their services and responses to our concerns are very worst. We are trying to meet the CEO in person to discuss about concerns but till now no luck.

Eventhoug the project is ready to occupy, but lags basic ameneties like Lift facility, parking allotment etc.
Jul 01, 2015 02:31 PM Read

Beware! before buying any flats from Shravanthi Shelters."Buy if you wanna Cry!". They promise too much and do not honor any. The'inhouse' team in Shravanthi carry too much attitude. Once, you do an agreement with them then every problem starts there. They never care for your emails or your requests. The'CRM's in Shravanthi Shelters behave like the people who buy flat from them are slaves.

One of my relative has purchased an under construction flat from "Shravanthi Shelters" and he is cursing himself everyday for buying the flat. The quality is so worse which is evident at the site. If I am saying anything wrong then kindly visit any of their undergoing constructions and you can see the quality(if there) yourself.

Feeling for people and their hard earned money which are wasted on these kind of Builders.
Oct 08, 2014 01:04 PM Read

I am planning to book a flat in there Sarjapur Project which is going on near police station. I wanted to check is there any existing owner for that project here or if some one can give me a brief idea about this builder regarding the quality of work he provides etc.

Thanks,

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Shravanthi Shelters, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search