Sahiti Constructions, Hyderabad

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 0|Ready to Move Projects : 1
30% 2.2 20 Reviews Claim this business

Madhapur, Hyderabad
₹96.2 L
3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Sahiti Constructions, Hyderabad

Summary
Apr 04, 2021 01:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

Nice experience with Sahiti group. And also they're having good projects in prime locations. I'm planning to invest here.
Feb 27, 2021 04:34 PM Read (via Android App)

Faced lot of trouble in quality, handover almost 3 years late, unprofessional, unplanned .No satisfaction after purchasing my first property.
Jan 14, 2021 01:20 AM Read (via Mobile)

Looks like Sahiti Group is a fake real-estate company. I invested in ameenpur project approx one and half year back with pre launching offer. Till now there is no progress. Land also not with the name of Sahiti Group. Even they didn't have proper knowledge how to apply HMDA permissions. Every time HMDA file getting rejected with same reasons.

Sahiti started almost 4 to 5 Projects in Hyderabad with same prelaunching offers. Till now they almost gain approx 1000cr. And invested 10cr to show the customers they applied for permissions.

If anyone is going to invest in Sahiti, don't trust their verbal communications. Just ask them to document in letterhead.

Worst customer service. They didn't provide responses to customer queries.

Sahiti Constructions - Hyderabad
Dec 02, 2020 10:22 PM Read

Hi,

Had booked flat under Sahiti Sarvani Elite, due to some personal reasons I had to cancel the booking. Process was very smooth and Sahiti group has helped in returning the advance paid. Special thanks to AGM Jyothi Basu garu for all the support
Aug 09, 2020 01:06 AM Read

After handing over the token to the builder, both the proprietor faces lack of possession or by some means the title is now not clear which used to be no longer pretty applicable when the builder pitches the specs to the clients. This desires to exchange and the acceptable submission of title have to be made effective

The constructing appears true solely from backyard but when you continue to be right here you comprehend about the issues in the inner building of the building. It is so awful that for the duration of the rains there is water dripping from the room of our flats and there are cracks all over.
Aug 09, 2020 12:28 AM Read

I invested in previous project of Sahiti and I am happy with their services, this Gachibowli project seems also best to me, I hope sahiti continues the good quality
Mar 04, 2020 12:40 PM Read (via Mobile)

Nice quality of construction , nice response

New conceptual constructions, less price with good enmities
Jun 21, 2019 02:05 AM Read

It is not good construction quality .there is a lot to be desired .the support after sales is not satisfactory
May 23, 2019 07:00 PM Read

After handing over the token to the builder, either the owner faces lack of possession or somehow the title is not clear which was not quite relevant when the builder pitches the specifications to the clients. This needs to change and the proper submission of title should be made effective.
May 22, 2019 04:37 AM Read

The building looks good only from outside but when you stay here you know about the problems in the internal construction of the building. It is so bad that during the rains there is water dripping from the room of our apartments and there are cracks all over.
May 16, 2019 02:31 PM Read

There have been many recent discussions among the already living staff about the necessity of having an effective healthcare staff in place that effectively helps to take care of the emergency needs that may arise. This may lead to the new buyers seek a concern of safety and thereby build trustworthiness among the new buyers as well.
May 16, 2019 07:02 AM Read

These builders lauched a new project on the area that was earmarked for amenities and reduced the amenities space and the open spaces and greenery that they promised us! We paid the money for the peace of mind, greenery and some relaxation and productive time that we will get because of the amenities! It is horrible to get to know that we did not get all of this!
May 10, 2019 01:42 AM Read

They are a reputed builder yet they have no proper planning! They do not follow up with their customers and take such a huge time to get back when we have any queries! I have had to pay a late fee because of their ignorant customer service respresentatives.
May 08, 2019 05:35 AM Read

The owners are not so concerned about the negotiation of the flat prices and this leads to general resentment among the buyers who are looking forward towards buying flats. When the deal does not proceed towards effective negotiation, it shows a lack of interest in the builder to close the deals.
May 06, 2019 11:08 AM Read

It is a matter of serious concern where people are seen facing a hard time in confronting to the quotation charges that are laid down by the builder. These rates turn out to be flickering once the token is received by the builder. Many of the owners have declined ownership to the flats as a result of this.
May 05, 2019 04:56 AM Read

We have to go through basic problems like water supply and leakage problems, which are quite frustrating! So many times we have had hours wasted on this issue and yet the issue never seems to get resolved!
May 01, 2019 10:36 AM Read

These builders are making us wait since ages for possession! We have lost any hope that they will give us our flat now! Obviously they have no intention of doing so because no one replies to our emails or answers our calls!
Dec 28, 2017 11:17 AM Read

Then do not go with Sahiti. If you want to learn the intricacies of buying a property in a hard way then go with Sahiti. I was cheated at every stage and I had to fight day in and day out to get one registered on my name after all the drama from them and trauma for me.

I booked the Villa 14 first, after few days they come and say it is not possible to give me 14 instead asked me to take Villa 15 and upon my resistance to change my choice they agreed to build an additional room at the top and after few more days the work has stopped and nothing was moving and when I inquired they kept me in dark and giving some explanations. Funny thing is they offered me to give an apartment somewhere else of theirs instead of the the Villa I booked. when I was forcing them from all corners they registered me another villa which was a second sale in the same community but was not gated(as this community has few villas gated and few are not funny it sounds but that is reality) and no additional room as promised. I don't care about the additional room but when I entered the villa, I found all different issues mentioned in the quality of construction.

Quality of construction is pathetic that there is a seepage from the roof when it rains and when complained they tried fixing it for two times and it still is not fixed and There is a seepage from bathroom pipes etc. and now they say it comes under maintenance and they are not responsible.

Promises: High on promises without delivery. they promised me roads and landscaping and there is no road in front of my Villa(they of course laid roads internally) which they say now is, Panchayat will do it and they don't.

Scary part is, they do not go back to forge your signature. I experienced it and when asked they said, I was not available during that time and their people might have done it for making the process quick.

And customer service is so pathetic that the customer relationship manager wont even take calls and doesn't respond to any queries on whatsapp or SMS either.

I have so many things but in the interest of my time and readers time I want to conclude here.
Dec 27, 2017 11:07 AM Read

90% of the work has been completed but they have not finished it properly and there is no Watchmen room for 34 Villas,

Water stagnation in all roads, compound wall and surroundings are not properly constructed. No Roads to the Villas entrance.

As promised they did not provide any amenities for Club house and promised there is no children play area.

No intercoms for villas.

No water stoppers for any overhead tanks always water overflows.

No Manjira / drinking water connection.
Jul 17, 2017 05:14 PM Read

I bought a villa with Sahiti constructions in 2014 and occupied it in 2016. The quality is ok and builder has delivered many things, though fell short of delivering 100%, which we are still communicating to get done. Hopefully we will get all things as promised.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Sahiti Constructions - Hyderabad

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Sahiti Constructions, Hyderabad Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search