Raja Housing Ltd, Bangalore

51% 2.65 58 Reviews Claim this business

About Us

Location

12, F-2, Raja Mahalakshmi Building, Basappa Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027, KA

Reviews on Raja Housing Ltd, Bangalore

Summary
Jan 08, 2021 01:58 PM Read

Booked a flat in raja housing, good quality of construction & they delivered on time my flat. these people are doing good.

My money was invested on apartment would be always a great way to get good returns .

I recommend to get flat from these people.
Dec 19, 2020 07:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

Considering their response over my review, I am removing it. I appreciate the measures they have taken.
Jun 25, 2019 06:38 PM Read

Good project. Lot of open space. The surroundings are crowded because of car parking. Invest carefully !

Raja Housing Ltd - Bangalore
Dec 22, 2018 03:34 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have already tried a lot of apartments in Bangalore , no were I get this peacefull environment . Tenant friendly maintenance cost and good service , I'm now in love with raja sannidhi apartments ,

I'm living at C-306

Spacious 3 bhk apartment , with 2 floors

1 bhk at ground and 2bhk on the 1st floor

All the rooms have a beautiful view balcony also
May 05, 2018 12:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

I’m one of the happiest customer of Raja housing. CMD Raja Suchindra is one of the kind person I have seen in the real estate business.They do the business very transparent and straight forward with ethical values. I have a different opinion on real estate owners but after meeting him I realised there are still few people who stand on their word.If any one looking for villas / apartments I recommend the properties from raja housing, for sure you can see the difference in quality, commitment and transparency in price.Ty v much sir. We have bought properties from some other builders no one have given the legal documents as a handy in spiral binding.Raja Suchindra sir sent an hard copy of all legal documents with spiral binding to my home.This is how Raja housing builders are way different from others.
Mar 09, 2018 02:03 PM Read

There is one project which this group is going to launch in whitefield which the land belongs to the KIADB and allotted to them dubiously so be careful before you invest in the project.

This project may be both commercial and residential type of integrated developments to attract investors and I believe they have tied up with SJR group for development of the said project.
Sep 18, 2017 11:15 AM Read

I had booked a flat in Brunton block in 6th floor and sofar my experience with builder and project is really good. First thing is the location which is very close to Meenakshi mall, and to be honest the construction quality is equivalent to Sobha or Prestige and last thing is the price which is very reasonable.  Within the project apart from all amenities shopping complex is getting constructed which will definitely boost the capital value. This builder is known for their reputation for many decades and this project received OC as well. In total it's a total value for money.
Sep 17, 2017 12:09 PM Read

I am an owner in the Raja Aristos apartment. My experience with the sales/customer service people has been extremely cordial and satisfying. They have been true to their word and have delivered everything that they committed to me.

The construction quality of the flat is very good. I have not experienced major flaws in the house and minor changes were looked after by the builder before handing the flat to me.

Overall, the living experience is very good and I can recommend this society to anyone without hesitation.

thanks
May 11, 2017 11:19 AM Read

Kapahanureddy@gmail.com

I would like to share my experience with Raja Housing Ltd, my name is Hanumanth Reddy, who is a plot owner of Raja Gardenia Plot No.64, I would like to convey through this social media the said layout is developed and handed over, nearly 80 houses were constructed out of 117 TeamYesh.

I am herewith sharing my experience after reading the posting of one Mr.Rahul Jaiswal which was unpleasant and surprise to me, hence I felt it is very important to me to give my views and experience and more so about the said company, because in any untoward remarks on the said company will directly impact on my investment also, as I have purchased a property.

Just to support and share my views and to authenticate the same I am herewith posting 2 pics of the said project and to show the genuineness.

Regards,

Hanumantha Reddy
Sep 29, 2016 03:17 PM Read

Hi, I am working near bannerghatta road, We were looking for an apartment in & around bannerghatta road, as it is closer to my workplace. I explored some more options and finally went ahead with Raja Aristos . I have gone through the client reviews in this website. With regard to the above issue, I consulted a few lawyers & all the lawyers gave the same opinion stating that it is a dispute between the landowner & his family, so the builder apartments are safe for purchase. Based on that opinion I have booked the flat no: SI -8

click the link: https://youtu.be/2ShwuXmAoK0
May 16, 2016 04:19 PM Read

I know at least 10 persons who have booked apartments in this project. Some of them are my colleagues, who I get to meet on daily basis. None of them gave me a positive review of the project when I was looking out to buy an apartment for myself.

One of these guys is trying to sell his 2BHK for more than a year, but, it is not getting sold. You can, as a genuine prospective buyer, guess why that is happening.

I bought at some other project, but, before making my final purchase decision, I did meet the MD of Raja Housing at their office and, for my own good, that person could not convince me to buy their apartment.

Another interesting point is that this is a rare project which has more apartments on sale than for rent. Checkout commonfloor site for the answer.

Advice: 5/4/3 Star reviews are fake. Look for 1/2 star reviews.
Aug 29, 2015 09:00 AM Read

I have purchased an apartment F-009 in Canberra block of Raja Aristos. We have moved in since July 2015. The staff of Raja Aristos have been extremely helpful and cooperative in ensuring that the moving in is smooth.

They are highly transparent, professional and courteous in their dealings with customers. I would also like to add that the apartments are extremely well designed, spacious and ventilated.
Aug 18, 2015 12:54 PM Read

I have been going through the reviews and am pretty much amused with the comments. There are reasons to be anguished but you cannot hold Raja Housing Ltd fully responsible for the same.,

But that should not be the only reason to be disappointed with them, unless few readers have bought their properties from them when the market was at its peak.

Mr.Narasimha Dev builder do not have any litigation in this  cases only the land owner Share has issue.I Have a Flat in Raja Aristos Got Home Loan.
Aug 06, 2015 11:55 AM Read

In response to the comment/review posted by one Narasimha Dev, we the Builder-M/s. Raja Housing Ltd., clarify the same as follows:

At the outset, we would like to clarify that the comment of Narasimha Dev claiming the builder has a lot of litigation cases in their properties is false, frivolous and far from truth.  Infact, the same is defamatory comment.  The said Narasimha Dev without ascertaining the real facts made a defamatory comment.  We would like to clarify the issue of litigation in respect of “Raja Aristos” as detailed below:

One Annapoorna Prasad sister of Land Owner Sri.M.R.Ramaprasad filed a false, frivolous and vexatious litigation claiming partition in respect of the property in question.  According to us, the said litigation is false and vexatious.

We come to the conclusion on the basis that the said Smt.Annapoorna Prasad having released/relinquished her right, title and interest in respect of the property in question in favour of her brother Sri.M.R.Ramaprasad, which document was confirmed by a Registered Confirmation Deed.  After four years from the date of execution of the aforesaid two documents, just to blackmail and harass the Land Owners filed a vexatious suit.

The Trial Court in O.S.No.186/2013 before going for a trial, rejected the plaint filed by Smt. Annapoorna Prasad.  Against the said Order, Smt. Annapoorna Prasad filed RFA No.215/2015.  In the said RFA, the Hon’ble High Court in Page No.18(ref RFA-215/2015 posted by Mr. Narasimhadev) made it very clear that the Builder, i.e., we, Raja Housing Ltd., is not a necessary party.  However, the Court allowed RFA filed by Smt. Annapoorna Prasad.  Mr.Narasimha Dev without going into the real facts has wrongly commented that we have filed an appeal which is again false one.

We would like to clarify the general public that against the said Order in RFA No.215/2015, we along with the Land Owners filed SLP in No.21115/2015 before the Supreme Court of India.  The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India after having considered our appeal, prima facie felt that the Order passed by the Hon’ble High Court in RFA No.215/2015 requires to be stayed and as such granted Interim Order vide its Order, dt: 03-08-2015.  The Hon’ble Supreme Court passed the following Order:

“Issue notice by speed post, returnable on 21st September, 2015”

“Implementation of the impugned judgment is stayed until further orders”

By the said Order for all practical purposes, the judgment in RFA No.215/2015 allowing the appeal filed by Smt.Annapoorna Prasad is stayed and as such the Order of the Trial Court in O.S.No.186/2013 rejecting the plaint stands as it is as on date, which clearly clarifies that there is no suit pending as on date in respect of the property.  The copy of the Order of the Supreme Court is attached herein for your reference.

We have decided to take appropriate action in consultation with our legal team against the person/s who is/are posting false/defamatory statements against our company.

We request the persons who comment should know the facts before commenting and giving reviews.  The persons who comment/review should not comment/give reviews without knowing the factual points or suppressing the real facts.

THE COPY OF ORDER DATED 03.08.2015 IN SLP NO.21115/2015 PASSED BY THE HON’BLE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA ALSO HAS BEEN UPLOADED FOR YOUR KIND REFERENCE.

Thanking you,

Ajay Kumar. N

Manager-Legal

M/s. Raja Housing Ltd.,
Aug 05, 2015 03:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

My cousin referred this builder as he has bought a flat in Raja Aristos Canberra Block. Hence, I also bought a two bedroom flat in Raja Aristos.

Two months back and had gone with nationalized bank to meet my financial needs and completed the registration about a month back and recently moved into my flat and stay with basic amenities.

Regards,

Srini.
Aug 02, 2015 02:52 PM Read

I own a flat in Raja Aristos, I had gone through the legal documents of Raja Aristos project and also vetted the same documents with the help of my Advocate and also cross verified on the court case as the same does not affect me as I have purchased this flat from the builder’s share.

Based on my advocate’s guidance, we had completed the registration formalities  and have moved into the flat stay happily.  I also suggest the new buyers to contact the builders directly and get a clear picture and buy from them.

Naveen
Jul 30, 2015 12:08 AM Read

The supreme court and the high courts have passed judgement against this builder in this litigation case on Raja Aristos. Please read carefully below about the updates from supreme court and high courts.

19th Oct 2015: Latest update regarding this litigation property. The builders and petitioners had made a petition for special leave to appeal no. 21115/2015 in the honorable supreme court. The supreme court had stayed the HC order on 03.08.2015. The case was again heard by the honorable judges on 21.09.2015 and it dismissed the order.

The full Supreme Court order is attached and also can be found here: https://imgbin.org/index.php?page=image&id=26963

The supreme court made the following order:

"We do not find any merit in the petition. The special leave petition is, accordingly, dismissed. The trial court shall expedite the trial and the learned counsel appearing for the parties have assured this court that their counterparts appearing before the trial court shall extend their cooperation to the Court, so that the trial can be concluded at an early date."

Please be cautious before buying any property from this builder. They have quite a reputation for dealing with such litigation properties and lands. I'm also appalled by the number of fake reviews this builder has with all 5 stars. People are smart and are well aware of this. Please spread the news about this builder misleading the public to think this is a litigation free property.

Narasimha Dev

Older post:(August, 2015)

I found that this builder has a lot of litigation cases in their properties. Found the latest update on their case regarding Raja Aristos.

The High Court has dismissed the builder's(Raja Housing) appeal for rejection. The original appeal is allowed and the suit is restored to file. Please find the high court's judgement here: https://judgmenthck.kar.nic.in/judgmentsdsp/bitstream/123456789/56799/1/RFA215-15-17-03-2015.pdf

The orders of the high court are on page 25/26. Please caution other buyers/potential buyers to not buy this litigation property.
Oct 31, 2014 01:45 PM Read

Iam very happy to meet this builders, very transparent in working style and documents . I scrutinized the title documents of the flat and found that they are perfect with my lawyer.

The location view is fantastic and analysed their sharp-witted intelligence in choosing the location. Well pleased to meet them and purchase property of Raja Housing Ltd.
Sep 30, 2014 03:42 PM Read

After viewing hoarding, I enquired about this builders. At first I thought they were not good in construction and quality delivery.

But, my assumption was completely wrong after I visited Raja Aristos site which was simply superb in elevation, construction, view of the building.

I hope engineers worked hard for the design of the Aristos site and also I came to know about this builders that they were never comprised about the quality of the building which I have seen very rare. I heartly appreciate the builders of having such attitude. Wishing you a good luck in your future!
Aug 27, 2014 02:29 PM Read

I have seen a project named Raja Woods Park in Bannerghatta road which is very close to nice intersection. I am pleased to say that I love this villa specially because of home automation and internal courtyards.

All the documents are clear enough to say that the property will fetch more in property value since it is close to proposed to metro station. I feel blessed to see this beautiful villa project in wonderful location.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Raja Housing Ltd - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Raja Housing Ltd, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search