Panchsheel Buildtech Pvt Ltd, Noida

About Us

Location

123, Sector 63, Noida 201301, UP

Reviews on Panchsheel Buildtech Pvt Ltd, Noida

Summary
0 hrs 2 mins ago Read

Hynish in noida extension is a good residentail society to live. Maintenance services are average here and these services could be better.
22 days ago Read

I booked 3bhk 1546 sq. ft. in january 2020, and It is a low rise project in Ghaziabad. I hope nearby area will develop soon.
25 days ago Read

I have visited geen2 site location last week. Price of 2 bhk flat in panchsheel geens 2 is reasonable and all basic facilities are available here.

Panchsheel Buildtech Pvt Ltd - Noida
Apr 14, 2022 03:57 PM Read

The Group provides affordable budget friendly flats. Good experience to be resident of pachsheel geens.
Mar 30, 2022 07:03 PM Read

I have booked my 2 bhk flat in Panchsheel Wellington 2 years ago and I got possession in last month. I'm happy with my family here.
Mar 29, 2022 11:01 AM Read

Timely delivered my flat. Pocket friendly homes with great quality also CSM team is also nice. A must buy project.
Mar 24, 2022 06:58 PM Read

I had booked 2 bhk flats in panchsheel greens 2 years ago and I got delivery on time. Location of project is good and some sports facilities are available here.
Feb 14, 2022 04:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am waiting my flat last 5 year but no body reply , although they stop giving my subvmention scheme EMI.

So friend go to ready possion project and don't come to builder false commitment.

No body take responsibility when they g
Dec 28, 2021 10:43 AM Read

Hi,

I Have flat in green-2 and taken possession before 2 years . Builders not provide vehicle parking and there is no response even doing follow with their office team and maintaince team in greeen-2. I also write lot of mail on their given mail id but no response.

Pathetic service / never expect from this group

manoj sharma

Jul 20, 2021 07:05 AM Read (via Mobile)

Pathetic company with no goal in life .leaded by a incompetent v.p .people should avoid to put their hard earn in their hands.no delivery no commitment .their vp Kuljeet singh is like manmohan singh of congress .
Oct 05, 2019 06:34 PM Read

Even though the location is prime, the builder has hidden many facts while selling the flats. There is no transperancy and they give wrong information for your queries.

There is no trustworthiness.
Oct 05, 2019 03:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

Before buying property chk

Super area and carpet area

Builder will force you to pay 10000 rs for 1KW for electricity connection. force you to take 9KW whereas your demand might me 3KW

Huge amount for maintenance

Force u get interior from his vendor
May 05, 2019 09:27 PM Read

Their all projects are running late. I bookedflat in May 2016 & was suppose to get possession in Greens-2 in May 2018 but no possession till date & it looks like it will take at least 6 months more. They never reply your mails & never pick phones.
Apr 06, 2019 10:11 AM Read

I booked flat in panchsheel pinacle F3 on 11th May, 2015 with possession date in September 2017. Till now I have not received even date for possession. I am paying 31k PRE EMI for nothing. Don't ever buy from panchsheel. I have lost more than 3 lacs till now. They have setting with private bank as well(IIFL, Axis) which help them creating fake environment and extort money from customer.
Jan 13, 2019 03:03 PM Read (via Mobile)

1. Sector-75 still take some more time to develop. Road and green area not developed.

2. Panchseel Prathistha flats have covered area more than jewel of noida.

3. There is not much difference in construction quality. But the cost of DASNAC flats are very high.

4. Difference is in the professional approach. Dasnac is peofessional and have business etiquetes.

5. Panchseel Directors and employees are not professionals. The way of talking of employees and cleanliness of Prarhistha Campus not upto mark.

6. Parthistha Directors have approached is still like chaudhry of any village. Their thinking process not changed.

Nov 18, 2018 12:48 PM Read

Worst Construction, worst management, worst administration,

worst facilities, worst maintenance, etc.

Rest whatever you can think off is also the worst .

We are cursing ourselves by buying the flat in it . We are living from past seven years.

New buyers please don't like us.
Nov 14, 2018 06:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

Biggest Fraud..... We have booked our flat in Hynish in 2015 subvention plan....builder sent mail in 2016 dec that they cannot pay the amount to bank as they dont have fund and they asked us to pay the amount which they will adjust in final demand letter.

But they cheated us and didnt adjusted any amount in our demand letter. Suddenly one day they sent a mail and cancelled our unit.

We went and asked how they can cancel our umit they said where ever you want to go you can go and file case. We dont care and even we will not adjust any amoumt still you have any issue so cancel ur unit.

We got an overseas opportunity and had shift then we decided to cancel our unit they asked us to give in stamp paper request for cancellation we have done it in september 2018 they said you can go within 1 week ur lian amount will be settled by builder..we shifted its now 2 months builder still not adjusted our amount even not given loan amount to bank.

Still we are paying pre emi to bank.

Please dont book any flat with these cheaters and big frauds
Sep 04, 2018 05:58 PM Read

Hi,

I purchased the flat in Panchsheel Hynish T8 tower with subvention plan where clearly mention EMI interest paid by builder until not provided offer possession, but after Aug-18 they deny to paid EMI interest and also not provide the offer possession, Now the bank send me a regular reminder for pay the EMI, I am tried to called Panchsheel team they are not answering my call and also not replied on my email, so please suggest what can I do?
Aug 16, 2018 05:32 PM Read

After I gave 10% down payment amount to Panchsheel, No one followed me after that, I have manage all the things by myself only, they kept on increasing prices, and because of their agents, my possession got late, and then they fined me Rs 26000 on the last day of possession. I will never ever refer panchsheel to any one, and will surely hope that this company goes bankrupt like Amprapali, please try avoiding this builder
Jun 29, 2018 06:35 PM Read

Hello Buyers, I would like to BEWARE you from panchsheel buildtech as they are making FALSE commitment and charging interest by 20%( 18% Per annum by daily interval it is equal to 20%) by their mistake. Let me share my story here. we got demand of 92% on March 2015, we submitted to Axis bank but they denied to disburse and asked us to share NOC paper of builder by noida authority. immediately we informed to them and they confirmed that it is in process and it will be done soon. we had follow up more than 2 years but we never got any update and finally the person who has acknowledge and confirm in email left the company. when we contact and share the email to new person who are incharge now has denied to give waiver and we end up paying around 1 lakh interest by their calculation for demand of 1, 26, 000, so effectively they made 90%+ return in two years for their mistake. as a common man we end up paying this to get hand over my flat. but I just want to request all brothers and sisters please boycott them and don't buy flat from there as the quality of construction are very poor. there is no basic facility builded yet however we have paid maintenance charges for 2 years in advance which is around 50, 000.  It is WORST experience ever hard dealing with these fraudster. their Staff are very rude too. if you visit their noida office they will keep you waiting for whole day to attend your query for 5min without any resolution. in this 2 years we had visited their office around 20 times because most of the time they dont reply in email or phone call and we end up paying 30, 000 rupees to Taxi.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Panchsheel Buildtech Pvt Ltd - Noida

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Panchsheel Buildtech Pvt Ltd, Noida Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search