Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

75% 3.71 258 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

Summary
Jan 22, 2022 05:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have done a contract with Brick and bolt , I must say the promises they make in the contact is absolute lies , they will shamelessly come up with arguments you would have never thought about when u start asking them questions. They will find every reason to delay your project and take u for a ride. My co tact was someone called Tarun in brick and bolt , they don’t have any clue about what’s actually happening on the site but will be very happily giving reasons why only their work is right. They will be doing all deviations from the contract, still they will justify the wrongdoings . I really wish no one has to go through what I have gone through. They are liars and world cheat as per the convenience.
Jan 19, 2022 08:46 PM Read

They didn't complete work, even after 3months of over due. Continues follow up is also no use. They just took advantage of my simplicity and made me sign handover letter, promising they will complete work. They even took all money and work is not completed. Surrounding cleaning of construction residue is not done. Plumbing work is not complete. Leakage issue everywhere.

Horrible support and maintenance. Its not even maintenance actual construction work itself is not done .
Jan 15, 2022 04:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

We are very happy and satisfied with our Construction journey by choosing Brick and Bolt Company. The customer service is excellent and very timely updates given on every stage. Also since it’s a Tech enabled company so the rates are transparent and the quality of Construction is very satisfactory and genuine in every aspect of construction. The Site Engineer and the Project Manager Mr.Arun is excellent in terms of communication and giving information on timely basis so Overall very happy for choosing BnB for construction of our dream Home.

Brick and Bolt - Bangalore
Jan 14, 2022 02:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

Got A to Z solution. It's such a peace of mind to get the work done by Brick and bolt. Even in pandemic there was no major delay in construction. Thanx to Project manager Mr Sudarshan and Contractor Mr Baytray.
Jan 12, 2022 05:51 PM Read

I was overwhelmed with Bricks and Bolt's professionalism and commitment towards my house. A special thanks to Mr Sudarshan and his team who took up the charge of completing my dream house. He has delivered what I expected, infact it was more than what I expected. They have given their heart n soul for building up my dream house.
Dec 15, 2021 08:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

East or west they do their best... Compare with them who are never wrong and honest.. bitter taste is always best
Dec 02, 2021 02:04 PM Read

This is extremely bad company in term of service, quality of products. They claim so many thing but nothing on ground. They will rob your money and peace of mind. They are putting extremely bad quality of material in house which you never come to know until you dig down and demolish some part. Contractors are already paying money to them so they never listen to you. Site engineer is piece of st and just work as photographer no civil work experience in any layer of service they just need money.

Don't go with this company they will say everything they will take responsibility but they are then liars and robber by birth.

They are not deserve even single star.
Nov 19, 2021 04:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

Brick and Bolt is only interested in the money they get from the customer and are least bothered to provide quality service. No responses for any issues raised even when in under construction stage. There were several issues with leaking ceiling, poor plumbing and electrical wirings.

Project CRN2782 started in 2019 and dragged till mid 2021. Not even 6 months completed after their handover leakages are visible again. They are always interested in doing cover up of the actual problems rather than fixing the root cause issue. Neither brick and Bolt nor their contractor is interested in providing a quality service. They have very cheap unskilled labourers who doesn't know the work. Supervision is pathetic. They have disabled Google reviews after getting bad reviews. Now they are filling up other sites with fake reviews so that their raings won't go low. Please don't fall prey to this company. We have all the proofs of their low quality work and the responses for our issues.
Nov 18, 2021 10:51 PM Read (via Mobile)

It was unexpected to methat new management team will come and now going to resolve all the issues I have.. Thank you so much Mr. Sumith Chowdary and d team
Nov 13, 2021 07:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

It’s a big trap of you go ahead with Brick and bolt.series of headache you will find. Let me list you one by one

1. Before Construction of our house, the site had a temporary structure which had to be demolished. The quote given to us was exorbitantly high and when we checked the same in the market. There was a difference amount of 20k from the market value.

2. thr architect has no idea what she was doing, the design was pathetic and doesn’t suggest you anything, she blindly designs the house and gives you the plan. It’s very obvious that we are building our house for the first time didnot know that if the plan will really look as spacious as she had mentioned in the plan.

She literally didn’t have any space management knowledge or experience.

1. The project manager an amateur college grad who has zero sense of customer service, threatens you to stop the project if questions asked when they make horrible mistakes. For example : having 1 feet deep beams in bedroom right in the centre of earth the room and its not his problem we have to pay extra money if we want concealed beams..

2. They outsource end to end, for that matter even structural engineers. They have no sense how inconvenient it will be to have beams in between the Windows. The beams are right onto our face. I don’t see why we really required a window.

3. Site engineer is pathetic who just comes to see if the project is done, they will not inform you in advance that there are beams which will be in Center of the rooms or anything for that matter.

4. Work will be delayed no matter what, but they will ask for payments to be done on time.

5. You want to have stressful way of constructing a house and horrible experience in life.. feel extremely free to go ahead with these goons

Especially the Project manager Sudharshan is the most pathetic person whom you can interact with.
Nov 01, 2021 11:39 AM Read (via Mobile)

I had plans to build house on my plot and had consulted brick and bolt company for the estimation cost and house plan. I had paid 10000 for the floor plan and received the floor plan as well. the sales executive of the company had assured me to refund rs. 5000 if I don't want to go ahead with construction from brick and bolt.

subsequently I decided to postpone my construction plan for some unavoidable reasons. I asked the company to refund rs 5000 as I've planned to construct after one year. it's been 3 months and I'm yet to get my refund. I now think that I've made the right decision by not entrusting my project to brick and bolt which is nothing but a pathetic non responsive company.
Aug 06, 2021 08:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

A home built by the teambricks and bolts is really attractive. Work done by skilled personnel in a professional manner. For your fantasy home, we strongly recommend Brick&Bolt. We are delighted to be the proud owners of our dream home, built by Team Brick&bolt. We are particularly pleased with every aspect of our home's turn of events. The group is a well-balanced mix of young, jittery experts and seasoned professionals.
Aug 06, 2021 08:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

Brick&Bolt was hired to build an addition to my house. Despite contacting over 10 contractors, I chose Brick&Bolt since they appeared to be the most dependable for the task. On the project's scheduled start day, the project manager and his team rushed up. They were fantastic from the beginning to the end of the job. There were a few unforeseen snags, but nothing major, and they were able to handle everything quickly.
Aug 06, 2021 08:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

Our goal was to renovate our home's kitchen, bathroom, and flooring of guest roomThis is the first time I've ever taken on a large renovation project. It was critical to have a contractor who was trustworthy, responsive, and completed high-quality work while staying within our budget. They worked fast and always cleaned up after themselves. I'll recommend them because they were affordable.
Aug 06, 2021 08:38 PM Read (via Mobile)

The Brick&Bolt team's work is outstanding. They employ cutting-edge procedures to construct the greatest home for you... and everyone should take advantage of them for a better experience. Brick&Bolt are fantastic builders. They are cost-effective, never overcharge, and explain everything thoroughly.. The Brick&Bolt team did an outstanding job. All of the staff did an outstanding job
Aug 05, 2021 08:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

Would recommend Brick&Bolt because of thier great service Great and refined individuals. The meeting and brief of the venture was acceptable. need to energize the staffs for doing a particularly incredible work. Glad to connect with them . Actually exceptionally solid and have qualified experts for various groups.
Aug 05, 2021 08:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

Our goal was to remodel the kitchen, guest bathroom, and flooring of our home. This is the very first time that I have ever took on a major remodel project. It was important to have a contractor that was honest , responsive, and did quality work within our budget. They did their job quickly and always made sure to clean. The project was unique and changes the appearance of the whole space
Aug 05, 2021 08:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

Overall, we had a great experience! We were given a fair price for our remodel and the quality of work was excellent. Everyone we worked with was polite, courteous and professional. Any minor issues that came up were addressed promptly and correctly We would definitely recommend Brick & Bolt to anyone and we plan to use them again for our next project...
Aug 05, 2021 08:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

Brick&Bolt team did a great job . All the trades did an excellent job. Any issues were responded to and fixed immediately. We are very happy with the finished product, and will use them again in the future.We would highly recommend working with the team Brick&Bolt. We are very happy with the end result and we are enjoying our new home. Thanks Brick&Bolt teamfor such an excellent work.
Aug 04, 2021 07:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

Their work quality is truly exceptional because they are the greatest in this industrythey stick to all agreement rules and complete job in a timely and professional manner. They did not charge excessive, fair costs, and the amount is set according to building material labor expenses.

Showing: 61 - 80 Reviews on Brick and Bolt - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Brick and Bolt, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search