Arvind SmartSpaces, Bangalore

About Us

Location

11/53/2, Subramanyapuram Main Road, Bendre Nagar, Bangalore 560070, KA

Reviews on Arvind SmartSpaces, Bangalore

Summary
Aug 12, 2019 01:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

Flat is good but low quality materials used and very well trained unprofessional Customer Relations Team.

When we point out their flaws the Customer relations team is answering when we handed over power supply was there ( when no electrical work is done.. they are so sure power supply was perfect!!!!) no cleaning was provided to my flat where full stains of paint, rust and varnish is visible on the glass and floor( Customer Relations Team Claim’s may be when our ELECTRICIAN came to fix the Geaser he would have spilled Paints and varnish on the floor ). Charger point is not working but they claim when they handed over it was working ( never tried charging their phone !!!!)

Bathroom Closet is broken also used badly and have adjusted to be fixed ( the Customer relations team said it was so perfect )

Customer relations team claims the flat was perfectly cleaned and handed over. The funniest part is they are just washing their hands in our hard earned money !!!!

Arvind is a good group no doubt but management team is very bad!!!!

Note : if you are investing your hard earned money better don’t invest on Arvind Groups !!!!!!!!
Jun 25, 2019 03:25 AM Read

It has been seen during the past few property transactions that the buyers fail miserably to provide many of the Property papers which involve Encumbrance Certificate, latest Tax Paid Receipts that are very hard core essential during the closure of the deal.
Jun 24, 2019 06:44 AM Read

Their lack of interest in making the property can be seen in the bad fittings and cracks all over our walls. We have to spend so much time getting these things sorted; all because of their unprofessionalism.

Arvind SmartSpaces - Bangalore
Jun 18, 2019 11:34 PM Read

Fixing a property online may seem very hideous when the buyers credibility is the matter of consideration. Besides there are a number of infamous and unorganised portals that take away the authentic interest that a buyer has pertaining to enquiring about the flat prices online.
Jun 11, 2019 11:13 PM Read

The carpet area of the apartments are too small and yet they make you pay a huge amount. I don’t think it is worth investing in this place.
Jun 04, 2019 05:52 AM Read

The possession is taking forever and it is insane because they have not even given us any interest that they should have give us.
Jun 01, 2019 09:17 AM Read

Numerous real estate brokers have been suffering poor delivery in the final state of the projects that have led to lack of proper completion on time. Many projects have also faced dead lock in terms of handling the complete execution of the project before the deadlines.
May 30, 2019 05:25 AM Read

Our possession has been delayed since quite a while and when we call the customer service regarding this issue, they have the nerve to tell us to chill. They say when it is done, we will know. This is not a small delay, it has been quite a while and when we have invested so much, it is natural that we want to know the details. Rather than assuring us, they made us feel like we are paranoid.
Jul 16, 2017 11:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very close to main road. No water problem. Very good property for investment purpose.

I found rates are also reasonable in compared to any other properties around.

Only draw back is the adjacent railway track. Apart from this no other drawbacks are there.
May 06, 2017 11:07 AM Read

Arvind Builders are a reputed real estate developer based in Bangalore. The firm is promoted by Dr. Aanand. B. Mavva. The Construction portfolio of company covers residential sector, New level of professionalism, accountability, openness, and transparent to the construction process.

The goal is to provide the project on time within the budget., without compromising engineering standards. We offer construction management services that promote frequent and direct owner input.

It offers a sophisticated lifestyle including state of art., modern lifestyle. Discover the experience of quality lifestyle with Arvind builders.

The staff possess positive attitude towards the customers. They provide transperancy through out the process of dealing. Timely support and accomplishment of commitments. They behave friendly with the customers and they are very punctual with customer commitments.
Sep 27, 2013 03:44 PM Read

This was really a great experience in my life. I would like to explain certain aspects of Arvind Builders  the transaction which are truly appreciable for us. I am extremely pleased by the work of Arvind Builders Each and every information which was updated was informed to us as well on time. The quality of construction is really fantastic and work flow was smooth with dedicated workers from starting till we windup.

I feel very positive that everything was falling in time and in place. It included openness with and transparency throughout the process of dealing, timely support and commitment in time and the willingness of Arvind Builders It was indeed a pleasure to buy a flat from you. This distinctive style of working will help converting customers into friends.

Arvind Builders
Mar 28, 2012 03:09 PM Read

I bought a 2 bedroom apartment from them. I came to know about their construction only through a friend of mine. However, I made the decision of buying as it was'Ready-To-Occupy' and that could save rent. Being from a middle class family I don't have much money hence I did not have much choice of apartments.

Now, if you ask me about good things in the apartment, I can say it looks very decent!

Coming to the bad things,

1. The public water supply happened 2 years after the purchase by the hard work of the apartment association.

2. This one is most annoying and frustrating problem I faced which is the ‘Ceiling Dampness". From day one our dining and kitchen ceiling was having dampness due to the plumbing issues. I called the builders countless times but for no resolution of the actual problem. Fortunately, this has eventually disappeared after more than 3 years. Don't know how but builders didn't do anything.

3. The Car Park was not allocated by the builder since there was no sufficient space. Instead our apartment people distributed among themselves peacefully which I will appreciate with great respect. The builder escaped at the right time!

4. Once I shouted on the builder and said that I will go to Consumer Court . He calmly replied that I can go and he will prove that there is no leakage at all! In fact he was right, he can prove that since this is India:( This is how things work in our country and I can say that this happens with many other things in our life as well!

Mistakes can happen by any builder while constructing, but a Good Builder is one who takes the Responsibility, Accepts and Fixes the Problem .

In that sense, this builder simply gave reasons and stayed away from all the problems they created.

Showing: 1 - 12 Reviews on Arvind SmartSpaces - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Arvind SmartSpaces, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search