Road Grip:

2 Reviews

King Of 125cc Bike.

Dec 02, 2010 12:32 PM 4735 views

Road Grip:

I am Robin from Bangladesh.I wanted to buy a 125cc bike because 125cc bike has both mileage and pick up.I read many many reviews in this site and many other sites.Then I decided to buy

YAMAHA GLADIATOR SS.I bought it on 11/11/2010.It cost me 137500 BDT(including TAX) without registration and registration fee is 16500 BDT.{1 INR= 1.6BDT).Petrol price in Bangladesh is 74.20BDT.

I have successfully completed one of my first free service.I ran 1200kms in 20 days.

LOOK:look of this bike is nice.

HANDLING: This bike has superior handling.Anyone can drive it like a toy.

MILEAGE: Before first service I got 48 KMPL in average riding condition.After first service I took a mileage test.I fill only one liter petrol in my tank, then I ride in economy zone 35kmph to 45kmph. Then I found 65 KMPL.I waste some fuel by pulling choke lever and too many brakes, some stops.After first test I fill another liter in tank.Then I ride roughly.i rode at 60 to 70 kmph, too many stops, pulling choke for many times.Then I found 53.5KMPL.

There is no vibration in this bike even in the speed of 98kmph.

I AM FULLY SATISFIED WITH MY BIKE.

Write a Review on Yamaha Gladiator SS