• VWash Plus

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

VWash works, but too costly

By: | Jul 26, 2013 11:17 AM

A few days ago, I saw an ad for something called V Wash. It claimed to be a vaginal wash. Since I had once used another similar product on advice from my doctor, I thought I will try V Wash and see if it works. I have dryness and odor problem.

V Wash has a mild fragrance and is slightly thick. That is good, because then it doesn't spill. It leaves a nice cool feeling after washing. I feel fresh for some time after washing. But just one bottle costs 140 rupees. It is too expensive. This time I tried, but I don't know about next month.

Also bottle is very big. I can only keep it at home. I cannot carry it in my purse to office. My office has a common toilet and I don't find it clean. I wish V Wash came in a small bottle, so I could take it to office. I only use it once everyday.

The covering packet has a lot of scientific information. It says V Wash keeps private parts healthy by maintaining ph balance. Soap and water is bad for private parts as they disturb ph balance.

I don't understand this technical stuff, but my doctor had also said something similar. Anyway, the product works for me, but it is too expensive.

Additional details about VWash Plus

Purchase Price (INR): No Comment   |   Your Skin Type: No Comment   |   Skin Compatibility: No Comment   |   Duration of Use: No Comment

How Useful was this Review?