Fragrance:

VWash works, but too costly

Jul 26, 2013 11:17 AM 39472 views

Fragrance:

A few days ago, I saw an ad for something called V Wash. It claimed to be a vaginal wash. Since I had once used another similar product on advice from my doctor, I thought I will try V Wash and see if it works. I have dryness and odor problem.

V Wash has a mild fragrance and is slightly thick. That is good, because then it doesn't spill. It leaves a nice cool feeling after washing. I feel fresh for some time after washing. But just one bottle costs 140 rupees. It is too expensive. This time I tried, but I don't know about next month.

Also bottle is very big. I can only keep it at home. I cannot carry it in my purse to office. My office has a common toilet and I don't find it clean. I wish V Wash came in a small bottle, so I could take it to office. I only use it once everyday.

The covering packet has a lot of scientific information. It says V Wash keeps private parts healthy by maintaining ph balance. Soap and water is bad for private parts as they disturb ph balance.

I don't understand this technical stuff, but my doctor had also said something similar. Anyway, the product works for me, but it is too expensive.

Write a Review on VWash Plus