Home > Movies - TV > Movies > Multiplexes - Cinema Halls > Ludhiana Multiplexes - Cinema Halls > Solitaire Cinemas - Karimpura - Ludhiana

• Solitaire Cinemas, Karimpura, Ludhiana

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Solitaire Cinemas - Karimpura - Ludhiana Address

JMD Govardhan City Centre, Near Ludhiana Railway Station, Grant Trunk Road, Karimpura, Ludhiana, PB

Solitaire Cinemas - Karimpura - Ludhiana Contact Number

+91-161-5089999

Solitaire Cinemas Ludhiana - Risky Place to GO

By: | Jan 03, 2014 06:38 PM

We had a pre booked tickets from book my show on  Solitaire Cinemas Ludhiana Sat, 21 Dec, 2013 6:40 pm for Dhoom - 3, lovely misty evening. We were four people going to watch the movie, we reached the parking, where we paid the Rs 20 as parking fee and Rs. 10 as a fees to keep our helmet which had no receipt, which meant it was a tax free money for Parking People. While parking, i found  an empty space and parked my motorcycle in ling as a good citizen and at that moment, entered the villain of our evening who was really a goon, and was going to spoil our evening.

A shrug bearded man of parking staff appeared before me in a drunk state and like Hindi film goons, ordered me to park bike at a far away corner. I objected to his language and tone and said what was wrong in that. He was in no mood to listen, so i asked other parking staff if it was ok for me to park there, he said yes. I left.

30 % of my happiness was taken over there. We entered the cinema hall, no one was there to show us the seat. We found them out with mobile flash lights and started enjoying the show. After the interval, some 8 youth came to our seats claiming this is their seat. No staff was there to resolve our issue. It took 10 mins for me to find the exact problem,

Actually those guy had to go to another auditorium and in a show of 8.00 pm. More 5% off mood was upset, and still no one from their staff intervened. Show Ended but the tragedy was yet to come. We moved to the parking lot, and to my surprise my clutch liver was broken and no air in my motorcycle tyre. The lever of motorcycle was deliberately broken because if bike would have fallen then the side light or other plastic part would have broken.

No other bike was that close to break or damage such a hard lever. Matter was clear, That Parking goon Played his role. I reported whole matter to security head of Goverdhan complex building but no one entertained, I asked about the owner or parking contractor but was not allowed to reach them. I was not even given their number to complain.

I was with my wife and two friends. No one ever bothered and told us to go away. I reached to the Solitaire Cinemas Ludhiana's office asked about the manager, or proprietor, he after 15 minutes came and said talk to the guy who was wearing the cap, I again went to that guy and he offered me Rs 50 to end up the matter.

Now it is up to you to decide, that at 11.00, where do i get the clutch lever replaced, I got air free from nearby pump which meant It was someone's mischief. How would I have reached my home in that condition which was 5 km away from Solitaire Cinemas Ludhiana with my wife?? Was the harassment made to me worth of only Rs. 50.  If yes, I would pay those Solitaire Cinemas Ludhiana's management Rs 5000 and bear the the same trauma I faced, a 100 times.

Finally, a strong recommendation to the public. Please avoid going to Solitaire Cinemas Ludhiana or do it at your own risk. and a request to Solitaire Cinemas Ludhiana's Management, behave in a responsible manner,

Even they may have a family, a kid and no human would like them to be in the inhuman conditions I was forced to face.

Additional details about Solitaire Cinemas, Ludhiana

Number of times visited: No Comment   |   Seating Capacity: No Comment   |   Recommended for: No Comment

How Useful was this Review?