• Shahnaz Hussain Shampoo

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Pin Code:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Shahnaz Hussain Shamla-The star among Shampoos

By: | Apr 16, 2009 03:33 PM
(Updated Apr 17, 2009 09:18 AM)

I have tried many shampoos in the past on my hair and I must admit that Shahnaz Hussain Shamla is the best so far.

I had thick curly black hair in the past and the hair quality was also good.Then I started facing the problem of hairfall especially after hair wash.If I didnt comb my hair when it was still wet, it would get entangled.So was forced to comb it when it was still wet and had to just close my eyes to save myself from the horror of seeing the quantity of hair in the brush.I tried using Pantene and Dove shampoos but the hairfall just got worse.

Then one of my friends told me about Shahnaz Hussain's Herbal SHAMLA Shampoo which is meant for Normal to Dry hairtype.I went to the closest Health and Glow and purchased one.It smells very natural and mild.A little quantity is enough for the whole length of the hair and it lathers quickly.I am using it from the past 7 months and it has done wonders to my hair.The hairfall has reduced to a considerable extent plus the shampoo helps in hairgrowth.Since I never suffered from the problem of dandruff much, i dont really know how efficient it is in curing problems pertaining to dandruff.My hair has become thick and strong and lustrous.The shampoo even keeps the scalp clean.

Additional details about Shahnaz Hussain Shampoo

Purchase Price (INR): 370 for 200 ml   |   Hair Type: Dry to normal hair   |   Hair Compatibility: Greatly improved my hair   |   Duration of Use: Used for 6-12 months

How Useful was this Review?