Medical Care:

1 Review

2 Followers

ON the day of Hyd Blasts - Dilsukhnagar ( in rainb

Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.

May 16, 2013 11:01 PM 1504 views

Medical Care:

Rainbow Children’s Medicare Pvt Ltd & Rainbow Institute of Medical Sciences Cares

Rainbow Children’s Medicare Pvt Ltd & Rainbow Institute of Medical Sciences is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

They never care for the patient attenders, They forgot that they are running children hospital, How can a single parent will manage a small kid. Kid is a kid he or she can ask for mother or father at any time. But this bloody hospital will allow only one. They will hide all the chairs during nite. Let me narrate my story. On day of hyd blast in dilsukhnagar I admtitted my child, She is crying like anything & hospital staff is asking me to leave the hospital because only 1 is allowed. They irritated me a lot. Useless security, Useless staff, No response for my feedback form.

The same thing happened with other parents, casually they said please discharge us, Staff took it as challenge to discharge at midnite 1'0' clock. kid is 6M old, Climate is severely cold outside, they are non local. due to blasts outside condition is not good, In that condition they have discharged. I felt pity for them, See How rainbow is holding humanity. Bloody hospital. How can people join their kids, when their behaviour is so.

Coming to patient attendance, unless we tell twice and thrice they wont attend, But bill they wont leave a single peny in ur pocket. This hospital is only who can afford Super deluxe rooms with 4 attendees.

Dear all, Please dont join in this hospital, dont get frustrate to write such a big letter.

i urge not to join in this hospital, Bloody useless hospital, Only show put up. Definitely if two hospitals come up for children then you see rainbow will godown.

Rich people pls excuse, You think that rainbow is good. Because of you this hospital is running & Middle class cannot run their family after discharging from hospital. Treatment is not so extraordinary. Please trust me.

Brand Response

Dear SubashChandraBoseardhan,
We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have gone through your review and understand that your experience wasn't as per your expectation. We would like to look into the matter in-order to improve our services.
Request you to write to us on web@rainbowhospitals.in along with your contact details, for our representative to get in touch with you.
Warm regards,
Team Rainbow Hospitals

By: rainbow_hospital | Sep 23, 2015  06:46 PM Comments (0)

See full communications