Ease of Use:

Ease of Cleaning:

Hindustan Unilever Pureit

New delhi, India

1 Review

A trust worthy product with unique features

A token of appreciation from the brand

Sep 03, 2012 01:22 PM 3569 views

Ease of Use:

Ease of Cleaning:

Hindustan Unilever Limited Cares

Hindustan Unilever Limited is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I am a nursing mother of a daughter. Water in our area has been a problem always, but we never gave so much of importance to water hygiene.

It was only when my daughter developed stomach infection which leads to terrible situation in our family.

Doctor advised me of having safe water at home to overcome this problem. Looking at so many brands in the market I insisted doctor only to advise me of the safest water filter for my family. With no doubt he advised me of using pureit. Believe me it was a miracle and since then my daughter is doing well and we are a happy and healthy family, moreover I’m really satisfied from the after sales service being provided by my local franchisee.

Thanks to Pureit.

Neha

Customer Id-1931397533

Brand Response

Dear Madam,

We are writing to express our immense pleasure in thanking you for your feedback on our product and service. We are looking to grow our family and a testimony like this gets us going on our goal of protecting lives. We are glad for your continued trust with pureit and will assure you the best service.

You may reach us by,

1. Replying to this response, or

2. Email: pureit.hul@unilever.com, or

3. Website: http://www.pureitwater.com or

4. Phone Call @ our 24 x 7 Pureit helpline: 1860-180-1000 / 1860-500-5678.

Regards,

Resha Parkar (resha.parkar@unilever.com)

Manager-Consumer Communication & Analytics

By: Pureit | Sep 04, 2012  09:58 AM Comments (0)

See full communications