Fuel Consumption (kms/litre):

KARUNAGAPPALLY, India

3 Reviews

Hero Passion X Pro - Review after one year of use

Nov 21, 2012 03:47 PM 43053 views

(Updated Feb 04, 2014 10:33 AM)

Fuel Consumption (kms/litre):

Handling and Control:

Looks:

I bought Hero Passion X Pro on 2013 February 4th. Before buying it, I did a test drive. I felt the bike is very comfortable and smooth. Engine is very smooth and riding comfort is very good. Same engine is using in Honda CB Twister and in Dream Yuga. I did test drive in honda Twister also. But the engine was not smooth and the riding comfort was very bad. So I bought passion X Pro.

Today 04/02/2014. My bike's first birthday. My bike covered 7000 KM and 4 free services till now. My bike gives more than 70KM mileage in highways and more than 60 KM in city. No complaints till now. Its a good bike in market now.

Advantages of this bike are

1. Good pick up like 150 CC bike. Good riding comfort, due to smooth engine, less vibration and good seating position.

2. Stable on road & handle position is good,

3. Gives mileage of more than 70 KM in highways and more than 60 KM in city roads.

4. Gives feeling of 150 CC bike with Less price- Around Rs 61000/- only. Honda unicorn costs more than 80000 rupees.

5. Very high headlight beam, can see road very clearly in night. Pass light also very strong,  so opposite vehicle surely dim their light.

6. Good resale value.

7. Almost every customers are satisfied with this bike.

I loves my bike. I could find this is a good bike available in market now. I recommend all of you, who are planning to buy new bike. Do a test drive first, then u will take this bike only.

Write a Review on Hero Passion xPro