Work Ethics

The best ENT doctor

Jun 01, 2009 05:28 PM 3609 views

Work Ethics

Attitude

Dr. Kumaresh is one of those rare doctors who really takes the time to explain everything to you in lucid language. He is also one of the few rare doctors who does not work for money. He also gives you documents or links to the web pages that give more information about the ailment. I have never felt so comfortable in discussing a problem with a doctor before. He is really concerned and worried about his patients.I always Google before approaching anyone and I knew I have to see him.

I have been having discharge from my ears and when I came first went to him, I was prepared for surgery, however he changed the situation. Just by regular usage of ear drops suggested by him, it is all went fine. He seems to be a person who always tries medical management before even considering investigations or surgery.I have been telling all my relatives, friends and colleagues about him. He is also well trained from the west in fields not many know of.

Write a Review on Dr Kumaresh