> > > > > Cafe Mangii

• Cafe Mangii, Powai, Mumbai

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Cafe Mangii - Powai - Mumbai Address

Shop No.3, Transocean House, Lake Boulevard Road, Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, Mumbai 400076, MH

Cafe Mangii - Powai - Mumbai Contact Number

+91-9867603640, +91-22-25705136, +91-22-25705137, +91-22-25705138, +91-22-25705139

Absolute delight wid frnds!

By: | Nov 30, 2012 02:27 PM

Went there for a friend's birthday on a friday evening. I loved d location bang opp Powai lake beautifully located at d corner of d street! easy to find, not an issue in locating it.

Ambience: They have 2 ambience wid a/c & outside seating.... d outside is where de all smkng... we went inside nice lit up & I liked their overall set up.

Food: We had ordered a starter cheese balls despite dem being good. My advice at dis plce wud b nt to waste ur money on starters but head strght for main course. We order couple of pastas... a spaghetti & a penne both were really good & dese guys r generous enuf in quantity. We ordered somewhre arnd 5-7 pizza's believe me.I have never had a pizza like these before!! all different & absolutely outstanding thin pizza's.... I would ve never imagined pizza having brinjal... tgh nt a fan of it... it tasted really good!! all were of different taste & each one jus kept surprising us & tasted superb!!

Service: This is perhaps the best part I loved abt dis cafe their service ws jus amzng!! right frm d entry to d exit!! staff here r well trained n I guess its their service more than d food which will compel ppl to come back!! they serve wid a smile... wow, while hvng food wt more wud u desire than a happy service! I liked it... while exit, d kind lady gave us mints which I ve nt seen at oder plces! usually de jus leave it in a bowl, but here de were serving us!! hats off to their service!

Price: the bill ran upto Rs.5, 500... wch is expensive... each pizza's on an average cost was between 600-650 bucks.. but wrth it wid frnds arnd... there were 7 of us!

Recommendation: absolutely recommendable despite it being slightly on the expensive side... but wrth it wid d view & service its absolutely wrth a visit!!

Additional details about Cafe Mangii, Mumbai

Kid Friendly: No Comment   |   Ideal for: No Comment   |   Branch Visited: No Comment   |   Favorite Item: No Comment

How Useful was this Review?