Picture Quality:

Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Knowledge of Tour Guides:

Transportation Quality:

I happen to gift a honeymoon package to my Brother in Law, I thought Bhagyashri will provide me a good deal and understand it, as I am gifting the package and not using it.

I hope u understand when u gift you expect things to be perfect.

1st: I approached them, even after setting the requirements in personal, no one responded back, I have to be behind them saying send me itenary, send me the plan, send me the costing. They didn't bother anything abt the same.

2nd-After I got the details, I have to again to the followup as the guy who has taken inputs from me, himself went to some tour and again I have to disucss the same thing to tis new lady.

3rd-I informed that I'll be coming to collect the package @ the said time and you should finish of the formalities before I came, to avoid my time waste. AFTER going to there office, I waisted for 2Hrs and these guys were still going there processing, . only thing they were doing when TOTALLING

4.They asked me to collect the the ticket at Dehli, which was supposed to be handed over to me before the person leave, Don't they understand its honeymoon package. and wasting time in dehli collecting tickts and investing another 400Rs for taxi make SENSE .?

1. The driver of the car was provided with the wrong address for the pickup point, he came 2 hrs late

2. The numbers provided for hotel in dehli in the plan does not exits,

3. No one responds to the emergency contact number provided on there plan, the numbers are pune numbers

Only thing I could not do is to go to consumer forum, just because of time

Write a Review on Bhagyashri Travels - Pune