• Beetel Walk Phone

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Beetel 53000 cord less

By: | Jun 26, 2007 04:38 PM

I had bought 2 Beetel cordless 53000 from Green City Vashi New Mumbai on 01/04/06.( Tax Invoice No. 60464) These have not been working since I have bought them. These have been replaced twice with the same phones but this model is faulty and these replaced phones also do not work. I have complained about it and have requested to be given a new model in exchange of these but no body listens.Please help me urgently or there will be no altenative but to go to the cosumer forum.

I am the national sales manager of Pfizer and am a proud Indian. I only buy Indian goods.Please help me.Name: Barun ChakravortyTelephone numbet: 022-27654044MP: 09820445356I had bought 2 Beetel cordless 53000 from Green City Vashi New Mumbai on 01/04/06.( Tax Invoice No. 60464) These have not been working since I have bought them. These have been replaced twice with the same phones but this model is faulty and these replaced phones also do not work.

I have complained about it and have requested to be given a new model in exchange of these but no body listens.Please help me urgently or there will be no altenative but to go to the cosumer forum.I am the national sales manager of Pfizer and am a proud Indian. I only buy Indian goods.Please help me.Name: Barun ChakravortyTelephone numbet: 022-27654044MP: 09820445356

How Useful was this Review?