Road Grip:

1 Follower

Bajaj Wave ! The Biggest Regret in my LIFE

Mar 14, 2013 06:16 PM 3131987 views

Road Grip:

I bought myself a bajaj wave 35K in Chennai for about 1 and a half yrs I was gr8. but then it  started giving me problems at total I almost changed all the parts including body and chassis.

I used to ride in other countries, so I used to be fond of driving fast ones the wheel came out and  I jumped out of and thank god I had a small accident if care 4 ur life, money, time, pls dont get fooled 4 a bajaaaaj wave. I like riding fast , so I used hit 87 to 90 kmph . I never used care for bumps in the road and many times silencer fell on road , body such headlight fell on road . chassis got screwed and I gave bajaj and they welded it together and just today I gave to bajaj and ordered for spares and I got some , front fork, front full suspension , new rims , 2 gears , silencer ....... now it at bajaj for repair , KLN bajaj at chennai is ok at repairs and parts.

I dunno but my dad spends for the vehicle and we totally spend 67K. I am honestly telling DO NOT BUY BAAAAAJAAAAAAAJJ WAAVVEEE.

Write a Review on Bajaj Wave