Photos for Flintoclass

Flintoclass Reviews

Jst for knowledge...
A token of appreciation from the brand
25 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Hi all parents..I m new to flintoclass. Jst enrolled my kiddo in flinto...I'm just a little confused...plz tell me...is flintoclass@home is alternative to physically pre school program. I mean it is equivalent to pre school education which we get by send our kid to pre school. I m little confused.

Home based learning for preschoolar
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 26, 2021 09:33 PM Read (via Mobile)

Flintoclass is a good ??and innovative source of learning for preschoolars. Kids get interacted and involved with the activities given by them my son has started learning colours , alphabets , weeks and months name n much more .. The great technique of this class make kids learn things with fun?? .now I am happy ????that my child is learning with his own interest it's not about forcing things to him.. Being a busy parents it's a good source of learning for my child. I had a great ??experience with the app.????

Flinto class
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 25, 2021 05:02 PM Read (via Android App)

Flinto class is a very n attractive way of learning from day to till now my never miss a single session she is playing n learning she keep on doing work with out any force n anger . All materials r very colourfull and attractive . All the time my baby is very curiouse to know what us next

Flintoclass
A great start to learning Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
Jan 18, 2021 05:32 PM Read

Flintoclass has been a great way for my son to learn different concepts which can help him advance in the further classes. The classes were really fun and also were eye grabbing to hold my son's attention. The classes helped my son learn and understand the days of the week, numbers, the climate, and alphabets.

It is indeed a great way to start learning for toddlers.

Excellent alternative to regular schooling Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
Jan 16, 2021 10:37 AM Read

I must congratulate entire team at flintoclass for designing such a wonderful curriculum. My daughter enjoys it and loves to go online everyday to learn new things. Materials sent out are very attractive to the child and the parent. Flintoclass has helped us keep our daughter engaged during the pandemic. Value addition from flintoclass is top notch and I highly recommend it to all the parents. One can also use this as a resource for additional learning along with regular schooling

Flintoclass home based learning Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 07, 2021 09:29 AM Read (via Mobile)

Fun-based, thematic learning has made my child's ability to understand concepts much easier. I'm happy I chose Flintoclass as it made learning possible in these trying times with ease and fun for my child.

THE BEST KINDERGARTEN CLASSES Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
Dec 31, 2020 11:24 AM Read

We first experienced Flinto through a story telling session on a weekend in a play school along with fun painting activity and games. My then 2.5 year old daughter kept asking me to take her back every weekend. I had planned to put my daughter in flinto summer classes thereafter. However, due to covid, that couldn't materilaise and luckily Flinto came out with home classes. We are in our third session already with Flinto and my daughter thoroughly enjoys each and every session and bonus activity. The classrooms sessions are very well designed with focus on various aspects of a child's development. All the activities are very well thought after and the material provided is also top quality. The prices are very competitive for the quality of the sessions and material. It keeps the child entertained and engaged. I would highly recommend flinto to everyone.

Great online learning program for preschoolers! Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
Dec 29, 2020 08:33 PM Read

We have been using this for our almost 3 year old for over 8 months and we have had a great experience . The content design and execution is great and is made very engaging by including lots of songs and fun activities for the kids! Best part is that there is no prep is required from the parent, all the materials are packaged day wise separately including materials like paint, glue etc! Classes are available both live and on demand so it can be done according to each ones schedule . I would say this is the next best thing to a classroom:)

Happy classroom Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 29, 2020 12:34 PM Read (via Mobile)

I like the way of teaching. Daily activities are great so they can understand everything practically. Due to phonics section kids pronunciation are good.

Informative and Engaging aProduct Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
Dec 26, 2020 08:06 PM Read

Very informative for kids! The content and activity is a hit with my child. I see a difference in her knowledge about the themes that are discussed. Phonics is also made interesting for the child to explore and learn.

Horrible Costumer service
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
17 days ago Read

They kept following up with till I signed up and then when the time came for the sessions, it did not open.

I tired to get in touch with them 2 days prier to the session regarding the time no one cares to answer the question.

On the time of the session their so called assigned ELCs read your message but dont respond back.

My son excitingly kept wait for the session but nothing happened

Apart for this the content and the material that they have to offer are good

Flintoclass