1mg.com Reviews

Bad n unprofessional.
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

Bad n unprofessional team and management.

No local logistics.

Bad logistics partners n vendors .

Money fleeser on name of discount .

Don't buy any medical stuff as it takes ages to deliver.

Accept refund it takes ages to process

Worst service's & no action taken for misbehaviour
2 days ago Read

This is a mail from 1MG team after complaining about Delivery Boy: who openly told me that "Now a days he is not delivering in this area, Previously I used to do. Now you come half a way I will give u your medicine. or cancel the order you will get refund.

After 4 hours of mail I received.

and assurance from chat agent that you will get delivery till home.

The order is cancelled. and I will get the refund after 8-10 days

Mohit Sangwan(1mg Technologies Private Limited)

Mar 3, 2021, 12:44 GMT+5:30

Dear Kirtish?,

Greetings from 1mg!

This is in regard to your order PO06021272733966.

I am really sorry to hear that unlike the updates shared by the logistics team. Please accept my deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to provide our customers’ the best services possible and instances like this are an exception to our principles and standards.

To resolve your concern at the earliest, I've raised an urgent delivery request to our courier partner and will personally follow up on this until the order gets delivered to you.

That said, I have also highlighted this issue to our team so that we can have this investigated. Be certain that strict actions would be taken to ensure that any such instances can be avoided in the future.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Stay Healthy,

Mohit? S

Team 1mg

Wrong medicine delivered.
16 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I picked a medicine that describes it's contents as glycene 50 mg and methylcobalamin 500mg. It's name was GB12. I was delivered with the medicine of the same name but the content was methylcobalamin 1500mg only. I could not locate a facility in 1mg site for grievance redressal. In short my money lost.

1mg.com
Bekar third class 1mg h customer service very bad.
16 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Patient ki tabiyat khrab h Or medicines cancelled krdi 1mg ne. Bekar service. Froud h ye. Cheating krte h.

Worst service 1mg
18 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I ordered medicine from 1mg , after 2 days I get a message that one medicine out of 3 is cancelled as it is out of stock, tracking shows dispatched but does not show tracking , like from where it is dispatched, any how wasted my two days as one order is cancelled and have to order from else where and also wait for the refund

Worst medicine delivery
Jan 31, 2021 12:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

Worst untimely delivery of medicine. Why do people order medicines. And what is it if they are not delivered on time

Non reliable and insensitive
Jan 20, 2021 11:02 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have been a customer of 1 mg. Any lab tests that I booked, got rescheduled by the customer care. I booked blood test on 16 jan, time for sample collection , 1400h to 1500 hrs. At 1520 hrs I got a call from 1 mg that the person cannot come. And has been rescheduled for next day. WHAT THE HELL. medical conditions are time critical. But anyways. Yesterday, unfortunately again, I booked sugar fasting and pp sample collection for 20 jan at 0800 to 0900 hrs. This time I called up customer service at 0740hrs and confirmed. I was given a rosy picture. However again to my horror at 0845hr customer care called up to say they don't have personal and appointment to be rescheduled to next day.

SHAMELESS COMPANY. POOR SHOW. I intend going to consumer forum.

Selling Care memberships and not offering the prod
Jan 18, 2021 06:59 PM Read

Initially, I was happy with the services and I decided to buy the 1MG diabetes care plan to order my insulins. Since the time I bought the care plan, my insulin started showing sold out. When I contacted customer support, they said, 5–7 days. It's been 4 months now. It's not available only in my city. Rest everywhere else, it is. they keep saying it is the vendor. Why cant they get a new vendor?. Don't know. Why is the vendor not able to arrange it? No response is given. I waisted the 1MG cash that I earned. I waisted the money invested in the care plan.

Avoid this site like a plague
Jan 18, 2021 01:28 PM Read

I ordered some lotions for here at the cost of 8458. I spoke to the customer service person before placing my order called Balbir. I clearly told him that if the order is delivered after 3 days, I wound be able to collect it. He assured me that I would get my order in 24-48hrs.

After placing the order the time line for delivery showed 5-8days. I immediately went and cancelled the order using the chat function.(as that is the only way to cancel an order). Twice the chat agent told me its cancelled and that I will receive a refund. However the status on the order says "Dispatched". Calling numerous times and chatting with them is useless. They lie like there is no tomorrow.

I never received my order and neither the refund.

My advice is to stay away from this kind of cheating websites. Amazon/Flipkart are the only genuine sites.

In correct report
Jan 05, 2021 03:27 PM Read

I have tested Lipid profile with 1 mg, the report showed triglyceride as 569 after testing in another lab it was 189 when contacted they told lipid changes every day, its is a very bad experience, again I tested in another lab which also gave 168 so I decided not to test with 1 mg

Online lab test booking
Jan 01, 2021 07:23 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had a good experience of using 1mg.com to set up my blood test. Firstly it is easy to search for your requirements & then select the most suitable test from the options provided. Then you make the payment online if you wish. Other payment options are available. The rest is taken care by 1mg.com - right from the test confirmation, to sample collection & submission of the report & payment receipt. I was very happy with this entire experience, especially as it was my first time experience with 1mg.com. I will definately look forward to many more such experiences with them.

Worst customer service, brand not worth trusting
Dec 29, 2020 09:07 PM Read

I ordered a set of N95 masks, they delivered some capsules. I raised this to their support team, they initiate a pickup and then cancel it automatically sending a mail: "I would like to inform you that as per an update from our logistics partner, the reverse pick up for your order has been canceled as per your request. If you wish to reschedule it, kindly revert on this email".

They have done this 4 times for the same now. This is really a waste of time and a very frustrating experience.

Order id: PO34720288190015

Lost 516rs, did not receive full medicine
Dec 27, 2020 08:45 AM Read (via Mobile)

I liked 1mg company before and gave 5stars but my resent few experience is Horrible customer service. Vendors are very irresponsible sending your items. You order one box of medicine they send one strip instead and no customer support. Rather They are rude and not ready to listen and hv the audacity to say their vendors did not do any error which means customer is lying. Order no. PO35220558843392.

Complain ticket no #3438522 closed saying that they send me all items. And I am lying.

Worst experience
Dec 15, 2020 05:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have ordered medicine for my parents on 2nd dec, still now order is not delivered. But the response from the 1mg is delivery guy attempted to delivery the medicine and mentioned in the website as customer is out of station .. actually delivery guy called my parents one week back, he said forget to bring the parcel.. and still now they are not able to deliver the medicine and putting wrong information in the website.. worst experience..my order id PO33620282999693.. still now not delivered

Not recommended for emergency use
Dec 15, 2020 05:02 PM Read (via Mobile)

Never book any lab test from 1Mg in case of emergency.

Online booking is not for emergency uses.

My Covid sample delivered to actual lab after 2 days. I am seriously don't know what will be the report output.

I will never recommend this to be used by anyone

Home Visit for Sample Collection
Dec 14, 2020 07:09 AM Read

I booked an appointment for sample collection and schedule a time window. However no one reached for collection. I tried to call on mobile as mentioned in SMS. But it was switched off.

This is a second time, when I faced this issue. I can say that this is a poor service.

1 mg
Dec 12, 2020 06:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very bad experience. Without delivery they send delivery message. On send mail they says that we are telling lie. After 50 mails, 7 days we get item delivered. Very worst experience.

1MG service is very poor.
Nov 10, 2020 10:08 AM Read

I have not received my order and updated on the site that you have received the order and no action has been taken even after my complaint and my complaint has been 4 days and no resolution has been taken yet, I am very upset with the team of 1mg. When you talk or ask for two to three days each time, what can you do?

Chat - Hi Kapil, welcome to 1mg. How may I assist you today?

15:22

sir aapki company se call aane wala tha kya hua call ka

15:22

previous mgs

15:23

I will surely assist you with your concern.

15:23

I am sorry you had to deal with this inconvenience. Let me take care of this.

15:23

Allow me 1 minute to get this checked for you.

15:24

sir 7 mintute ho chuke hai kya hua

15:27

We thank you for being with us and apologize for the wait.

15:27

I have shared details from my end on urgent basis.

15:27

You will receive call back as soon as possible.

15:27

sir time bata do main pareshan ho chuka hun

15:28

Supervisor will connect with you within 1 hours maximum.

nahi hua to kya karna

aap bata do mujse

15:29

Kapil, please be assured that your call back is already arranged.

13:24 se wait hi kar raha hun sir main

15:30

You will receive call back within 1 hour maximum.

15:30

sir aap bata do ki uske baad mujse kya karna please sir please

15:30

Kapil, you will receive call back within given time. You do no have to anything.

15:31

I request you to kindly wait for the call back.

ok I will wait 1 hour.

15:32

Thank you so much for your understanding.

15:32

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you, or can I clear any of your doubts!

15:32

uske baad lawer hi baat karega company se

15:32

Kapil, I'm sorry that this has happened to you. We will take this as a feedback and will make sure that our services are better customer oriented in the future.

15:33

You will surely receive call back. Do not worry.

15:33

Apart from this, is there anything else I can help you with today?

15:33

We are glad to be of assistance. Thank you for choosing 1mg as your health partner.

15:36

Were we able to resolve your concern

15:36

Thank you for choosing 1mg has your health partner.

15:39

Your chat has ended

Hi Kapil Aggrawal, I am your 1mg assistant

17:22

Would you like help with this order?

Tiova Rotacap

2 Prescriptions uploaded

Delivered on 1st Nov

₹1318.17

17:22

You will be connected to the next available agent. Do you wish to proceed?

Connect me to an Agent

17:22

Please let us know your concern, while we connect you to one of our agents for assistance.

17:22

previous mgs 15:23 Our team will call you. 13:24 Kindly wait for the call. 13:25 ok I will wait your company call. 13:26 Thank you for understanding. 13:27 15:23 I will surely assist you with your concern. 15:23 I am sorry you had to deal with this inconvenience. Let me take care of this. 15:23 Allow me 1 minute to get this checked for you. 15:24 sir 7 mintute ho chuke hai kya hua 15:27 We thank you for being with us and apologize for the wait. 15:27 I have shared details from my end on urgent basis. 15:27 You will receive call back as soon as possible. 15:27 sir time bata do main pareshan ho chuka hun 15:28 Supervisor will connect with you within 1 hours maximum. 15:28 nahi hua to kya karna 15:28 aap bata do mujse 15:29 Kapil, please be assured that your call back is already arranged. 15:30 13:24 se wait hi kar raha hun sir main 15:30 You will receive call back within 1 hour maximum. 15:30

avatarDeepak K has joined

Hi Kapil, welcome to 1mg. How May I assist you today?

17:23

sir 1 hour ho chuka but 1 mg se koi call nahi aaya hai mujse kitna wait karna hai sir

17:23

I will surely assist you with your concern.

17:25

I can see that you have a valid concern. I understand the situation entirely.

17:26

sir main ye line 06.11.20 se sun raha hun par koi problem resolve nahi kar raha hai

17:27

Kapil, I would like to inform you that our team is alraedy working for the same.

17:27

bus mujse ye bata do ki koi aap ki company se baat karega ya nahi ya fir main koi legal action leta hun.

17:28

Allow me 1 minute to get this checked for you.

17:30

sir 6 minute ho gaye hai kya kar rahe ho customer ko aise hi pareshan karene ki than rakhi hai

17:31

aapne

17:32

We thank you for being with us and apologize for the wait.

17:32

17:33

sir ye line likhana chod kar kuch aur kar sakte ho to wo karo wo jayada thik rahega .

17:34

Kapil, I would request you to wait for the same.

17:34

Our team is alraedy working for the same.

kab tak

13:30 se yahi kar raha hun

4 hour ho gaye hai

17:35

It will take 24-48 hours.

17:35

Please allow us time to investigate and get it resolved in next 24-48 hours.

17:36

ye to aap pehle hi kar chuke ho sir

17:37

17:38

jo mere se kaha gaya tha ki hamari company ka koi senior person aap se baat karega uska kya hua

17:38

maine kaha na sir ye line likhana chod do mera dimag kharab ho raha hai ye line pad pad kar

17:39

thik sir aap do ya teen din lo koi baat nahi

17:40

aur main apne vakil se baat kar leta hun

17:40

aab baat court main hi hogi

ok bye

17:40

aur kitna bhi time lo aab koi pareshani nahi hai sir

17:41

aaram se kaam karo koi problem nahi hai.

17:41

I would like to inform you that, call back is already raised form our end.

17:41

I would request you to wait for the same.

17:42

aab nahi ho rahi aab baat court main hi hogi

17:42

mere se koi galati ho to maaf karna sir

17:43

I can see that you have a valid concern. I understand the situation entirely.

17:43

pehle ek to solve kar do baad main dekhe koi aur to

17:44

Kapil, do not worry our support team will call you.

17:44

nahi aab koi jarut nahi is ki

You are most welcome.

17:45

again & again thank you so much

17:45

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

17:45

your service is very poor

17:46

17:46

future kya karega yaha to aaj kharab ho raha hai

17:47

kaam chod kar yaha lagna pad raha hai

17:47

fir bhi koi result nahi nikhalta hai

17:48

17:49

Kapil, I would request you to wait for the same.

17:49

Apart from this, is there anything else I can help you with today?

17:51

Were we able to resolve your concern

17:51

Thank you for choosing 1mg has your health partner.

17:54

Mani wapas nahin dete Hain
Nov 09, 2020 03:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

Ekadam ghatiya service hai paise liye hue wapas nahin dete Hain galti se koi bhi card payment na Karen cash Paytm se Diya hua Paisa agar lab test hua to bhi wapas nahin dete Hain koi bhi apna Paisa advance Na de

1Mg is Fraud and a very big scam
Oct 31, 2020 09:43 PM Read

Do not go with 1mg lab, Now I doubt its reports can also wrong. Pathetic services and customer care.

I gave a sample (Order ID: PO3849327939-984) on February 06, 2021, for this test you can get a report 2nd day, but I am still waiting for the report, they are saying we will deliver in 6 days.

Other things as they are not agreed on cancellation,

I will suggest you never go with 1mg, it's a very big scam, they manipulate to customer.

1mg.com