1mg.com Reviews

In correct report
11 days ago Read

I have tested Lipid profile with 1 mg, the report showed triglyceride as 569 after testing in another lab it was 189 when contacted they told lipid changes every day, its is a very bad experience, again I tested in another lab which also gave 168 so I decided not to test with 1 mg

Worst customer service, brand not worth trusting
18 days ago Read

I ordered a set of N95 masks, they delivered some capsules. I raised this to their support team, they initiate a pickup and then cancel it automatically sending a mail: "I would like to inform you that as per an update from our logistics partner, the reverse pick up for your order has been canceled as per your request. If you wish to reschedule it, kindly revert on this email".

They have done this 4 times for the same now. This is really a waste of time and a very frustrating experience.

Order id: PO34720288190015

Lost 516rs, did not receive full medicine
20 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I liked 1mg company before and gave 5stars but my resent few experience is Horrible customer service. Vendors are very irresponsible sending your items. You order one box of medicine they send one strip instead and no customer support. Rather They are rude and not ready to listen and hv the audacity to say their vendors did not do any error which means customer is lying. Order no. PO35220558843392.

Complain ticket no #3438522 closed saying that they send me all items. And I am lying.

1mg.com
Value for money
Sep 24, 2020 03:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

I began to use 1mg.com when I needed a homeopathic medicine that was not available elsewhere. From that time on, this site has become my all time go-to. You can find a range of medical and herbal product listed here with less or more discount. The regular usage gets you credited with more discount at times. The best part about this site is its efficiency in delivery and that it accepts COD with no add on charges unlike other sites.I have been ordering from here for the last two years and till now there has not been a single time that I had to complain.

Bad service
Sep 01, 2020 09:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have ordered medicine of my father on 1mg of Rs 4500 . I had paid the money online through e-banking before getting order. But due to some family reason i had cancelled the order. It shows that your refund will be processed within 7 business days but I haven't received the money. After 7 days i talk to customer care but they asked me to wait for 15 more days. After 15 days i haven't received the refund. So again i talk to customer care but they are saying that they had returned the refund. After 4 months i received a refund of Rs 4500 from 1mg to my bank account. The service of 1mg is very bad . Also when i order medicine next time i get 3 medicine tablets defective and some are opened. So the service is not reliable. It is very bad. So in my opinion pharm easy is better option as compared to 1mg

Delivery on time
Jul 13, 2020 05:17 PM Read (via Android App)

My Father is Sugar pateint then he take medicine for sugar every day. Then I booked 10 strip of Isryal M1 Forte from 1mg. 1mg is very professional he didn't dispatch any medicine without prescription or he appoint a doctor for consult on phone. After doctor approval he proceed the order. The Price of medicine is also discounted which are less price from our local area medicine shop with free home delivery within given time period. Overall good service.

It always Helps you
Jul 10, 2020 01:34 PM Read (via Android App)

This app provide us medical helps by providing us medicines. At any time. There medicine are cheaper than shopkeeper provide us. Many times medicines are not available in market but in this app all kind of medical help provided us. I also use it and advise all who want to save money use this app. Thanks for this app.

Very much helpfull n convenient app
Jun 18, 2020 06:01 PM Read (via Android App)

Here firstly I am a pharmacist and my sir told me to dounload this app as it will help you for getting information about each and every medicines. This app is very helpfull as it shows much information about the medicine as which drug is added and in how much amount with its active ingredient and also with its basic ingredients. And also it shows its amount of drug added in the medicine. Also shows its effects and also its side effects with the substitute of the medicine. And here you can also buy the medicine directly thorugh online as it is convenient to the person who are too busy with their work or for grands too. Very much helpfull for me too as I can show the customer about the information about the medicine. Their services are also much prompt. It contains millions of medicines overall I am happy with this app. You must try it and it is easy to handle also. Highly recommended to everyone !

Frustrating Customer service $ Fraud Running @ 1MG
Apr 28, 2020 03:09 PM Read

@1mgOfficial You guys need to respond to the complaints made. I ordered a lab test Order ID: PO3347918668-130. Gave the sample and made payment and after waiting for 2 days got to know that you guys have cancelled the lab test order id kept the money in your pocket and no answer

India’s Leading Online Pharmacy & Healthcare
Dec 27, 2019 04:33 PM Read

1mg.com is India's driving on the web scientist more than 2 lakh prescriptions accessible at the best costs. 1mg.com is solid, secure, reasonable. An online drug store is a drug store that works over the web and sends the requests to client through mail or transporting organizations. They are the one-stop goal to give every one of the kinds of medications like homeopathy, allopathy, and Ayurveda, Also give wellbeing nourishments and beverages nut butter, chyawanprash, supplements, and so forth. They give the element request rapidly with a solution wherein you transfer your remedy and mention to us what you need. They will wrap up. They conveyed more than 25 million requests in 1000+ urban communities till date, they are determined to bring "care" to "wellbeing" to give you a perfect medicinal services understanding. With 1mg.com you can purchase prescriptions online at great limits and get them conveyed at your doorstep anyplace in India! This is the new market that has undoubted favorable circumstances for patients: access to drugs for the crippled or housebound, get to 24 hours per day, a for all intents and purposes boundless number of items accessible, relative protection, which may urge patients to pose inquiries about humiliating issues, and progressively moderate costs. In any case, requesting drugs online a troublesome procedure? Not in the least! Essentially scan for the items you need to purchase, add to truck and checkout. Presently you should simply sit back as they get your request conveyed to you. In the event that you need any help, simply call them and they will assist you with finishing your request. They likewise encourage lab tests at home. You can profit more than 2, 000 tests and get tried by 120+ top and confirmed labs at the best costs. Need to counsel a specialist? On their foundation, you can converse with more than 20 sorts of masters in only a couple of snaps. They give 20% off on allopathy medications, up to 80% off on lab tests and free specialist advisors.

They DON'T keep their word.
Sep 07, 2019 02:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

I gave samples for blood test and urine test. Even after their promised 24 hours, I am yet to get my thyroid test report. They don't have a call centre number. They don't provide you labs phone number so you can directly get the report. They don't even give you time by when they will give you the report. Deeply upset by the insensitivity to my needs.

Best site for online medicine
Sep 05, 2019 08:57 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi guys, here I am sharing with you my opinion about the 1mg.

Basically it is a site which sells online medicine, apart from that online consultation of doctor is also available.

I am using 1 mg for more than a year now, totally satisfied with the service they provide, they almost have every medicine I look for, they also offer minimum 20% discount on every order above Rs. 500 plus free shipping.

They deliver the medicine within 24 hrs.

I have faced problem only twice, actually I ordered and paid for the it online but after like 48 hrs they told my order was cancelled due to the ordered item was out of stock.

But apart from these two incidence I never faced any issue wether related to delivery or medicine.

Highly recommended!

Collecting personal information unethically
Jul 26, 2019 10:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

They are collecting personal information unethically.

showing on website that "Consult India's Best Doctors for Free" and after going forward their chat bot ask for all personal details like name, email, phone number, age, problem etc. and after providing all data they will show a message "the free query quota of chosen specialist has been exhausted for the day. your query only be posted once you have paid the consultation fee.

this is kind of scam to collect personal information.

Pathetic service
Jun 06, 2019 12:26 PM Read

Poor customer service, no tracking of ordered medicines, no responsibilty taking . I ordered medicine 1 day prior and it is reaching me next day night . very pathetic service, On top of that I ordered 2 injections, they are sending me 3 injections vials which I dont need, unnecessary I had to pay for 3 vials, each injection cost is Rs985 . Not at all recommeded tp purchase medicine from this site .

India's Worst Service, Very Very Careless people.
May 12, 2019 01:18 PM Read

Guys, believe me 1mg is worst in its service. These people are unaware that they are working in medical industry where each and every moment is very very crucial. 1mg people had lost my sisters blood sample. Moreover they dont have courage to say that they have lost samples and we were hoping that we are going to get our reports soon. After many days when we called they revealed the same. Even for re collection of blood, they keep made us calling them. My sister had to go through pains of needles. we had no option to but to continue bcoz we already had paid them money. Customer care people are pathetic, careless, least bothered and arrogant. My number is 9594040999 if you want to listen more feel free to call me, but dont fall prey into the hands of 1mg.

Delivery time and customer service is worst
Apr 14, 2019 01:51 PM Read (via Android App)

1mg. Com is an medicine giving site from here we can order medicine in the month of january I had ordered medicines for my grand mother who is suffering from whole body pain their is lainkiller and other nutritional medicines the shipled date is 25 january but one message came that it will delivered on 28th of january but the delivery did not held its make me very tough to find their custumer service contact than I call them what I fell that they are mot cooperative and they are very arrogant thay ask me so many things any how they told me thay your medicine is out of range so it will delivered on 1 February so what I realised is their custumer service is non profesional and their delivery method is very slow and medicine avibility is also poor also site takes upto 3 minutes to be loaded properly, their are lots of thing which they need to improve any how I would suggest if you have an emergency than

dont use this site it take lot of time to delivered.

Regards

Sawan molwa

Unilateral action of cancelling pending order
Feb 21, 2019 05:02 PM Read

I had ordered BGR 34 Tablets and Neeri KFT syrup worth Rs. 2975/- And this order was cancelled by 1mg after laps of delivery period from their side without assigning any reason. When contacted they told in on line chat that they have remitted back money back and I will get it in my account after 5 to 7 days. Totally bad service. God alone knows the truth of their statement. Be cautious about ordering on 1mq website. Why to spend money and keep finger crossed to get ordered medicines, or even spent money back from such bad peoples who fail to supply commonly available products giving no excuse.?.

Delayed delivery of medicines & no help from 1mg
Jan 31, 2019 12:53 PM Read

First of all, I am very disappointed with the services given by 1mg. They do not understand someone's health problems and the necessity of medicines to an ill person. They could not deliver few medicines to my address on time. I ordered medicines on 25th Jan 2019, they gave an estimated date of delivery from 28th to 30th Jan 2019. But on 31st Jan, I received an SMS that my order has been rescheduled on 31st to 2nd Feb 2019. Altogether 9 days they are taking to deliver some medicines from the date of ordering. These medicines are for my Parents who are high blood pressure and heart patients. As I am out of station, I ordered medicines before 5days of the stock to get finished. Today on 31st, there are no more medicines left with my parents. My parents can't go to shop as they have severe health problems. I called customer care for their help from 30th Jan onwards, but they could not give me any timeline for the delivery. They kept on saying that they can't give any commitment to the delivery and also said I have to accept or tolerate the delay as there is some online problem. They said it is an exceptional case, so they can't give any timeline. They can't help me with the delayed service which is unacceptable when it is related to medicines which can hamper your health. I recommend all not to order medicines from 1mg which can put your health at risk.

Worst Lab Ever
Jan 18, 2019 05:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

Plz don't ever choose this for any testing waste of money and time..Fake people, they don't have any knowledge they are not at all incorporated with Lal path Labs..they have a odosity to misplace the sample and call back for getting a new sample..these people are real cheaters...don't waste your time.

Not delivering products at home
Dec 07, 2018 03:54 PM Read

I ordered a medicine on 1mg at 12 november 2018. It got shipped on 16 november at 18 november it was saying that item is out for delivery and I was just waiting that when will I receive it but till 25 november it didn't received me and on 26th it was automatically cancelled without informing me. I then called their customer support but there was no response from them. Overall it was a bad experience regarding them. I advice you not to buy medicienes from here if you need them urgent otherwise you will face problems.

1mg.com