Review

Review on: Policybazaar.comMouthShut Verified Product in Websites and Online Store

By: sarojulshai10 1 hr 7 mins ago

Their services are very simple and hassle-free and for me it is the best for life and health insurance. It provides a lot of exceptionally good services like tracking of payment is really easy .and the prices of the policies are much cheaper than others. the overall experience left me pleasantly su...

Good as always

Review on: Mirraw.comMouthShut Verified Product in Online Shopping

By: miturathod21 1 hr 12 mins ago

Service. Product material and fabric is very good ??

Great insurance company

By: khargunn 1 hr 26 mins ago

This is one of the best or arguably the best online insurance company out there. It is providing the unbeatable health, car, life and travel insurances at affordable prices when compared to other such companies. Application helps in maintaining documents and its soft copy

Amazing service.

By: palak0302arya 1 day ago

I found the entire experience very easy and simple to complete. I was purchasing a term Insurance policy and got my all queries cleared easily answered by the customer executive and they ensured that I didn't have any difficulties completing the process. I initially had been avoiding to take the pol...

Quality

By: suhanig595 1 day ago

It's one of the best life insurance available in our country . It provides quality and hassle free services. They have various plans so you can choose according to your choice. I will definitely recommend this to you

Excellent Online Knowledge Plateform

Review on: Intellipaat.comMouthShut Verified Product in Websites and Online Store

By: avmmmut 1 day ago

Intellipaat Team, Intellipaat team is Excellent & Great Knowledge Provider & Also Support team is great service & support each an every person.

Jitender

By: sangeetasethi20 1 day ago

I am very much satisfied with their services. Policy bazaar is really good with their services and does what it claims. It provides hassle free services. It also has the best software for policies

Meesho App

Review on: Meesho in Apps & Games

By: mdivyudivya 1 day ago

Meesho is an online shopping app .. reselling & bussines lowest price.. This is awesome experience, grace use interface but with add blocker and an shopping privacy experience...

By: jainpropertybroke 1 day ago

I loved the exceptionally good service .it behaves as a safety net for Indian households especially . it provided the quick payment system .

By: nityajain252 1 day ago

There two wheeler insurance was really good .i really liked it . the prices are so relevant .there service is really good .also their rectification of things is very simple .

It is very good to use

Review on: LogoBee Logo Maker in Softwares

By: mdivyudivya 1 day ago

Logobee is such a good app...I like it It' is very easy to use and this app logo is very attractive and features are fantastic.

Such an amazing product

By: 18alvindebbarma 1 day ago

For me this is by far the best online policy experience that I had with such good services .there application helps in maintaining documents and its soft copy.

Friendly team

Review on: Alfa Movers and Packers in Movers and Packers

By: Bhimabai 1 day ago

Alfa Movers and packers and their team was very very efficient, helpful, cordial and responsive. Their pace and precision is commendable! Very professional and customer friendly service. They handle the furniture with due care. I also availed warehouse service which is very affordable. I will def...

Avoid at all costs

Review on: 1mg.com in Websites and Online Store

By: nexprim13 1 day ago

Wastage of time. Fake inventory and very late notice of no stock availability. Learn from Pharmeasy how to do business I wish here was an option to rate with zero stars. Choosing one star helplessly

By: mansiulshai5 1 day ago

I highly recommend It as they provide quick and hassle free services . the tracking of payment is very easy and seamless. All in all I had a great experience .

Worst ever hotel booking platform...

Review on: Hotels.com in Websites and Online Store

By: gerathirupathi 1 day ago

I made booking with this idiots last week when I was in goa.. but the hotel denied reservation as they are doing maintenance.... This idiots made me wait for more than 3 hrs on roads acting like making an alternative arrangement.... Their customer service is worst than a s hole they call u all the t...

Best curriculum & Faculty

Review on: Ekya Schools - Bangalore in ICSE Schools

By: anilpingle567 1 day ago

Ekya School has motivated my daughter to do good with the academic results as well as extra-curricular activities.

Trust lost

Review on: Parveen Travels - Chennai in Tour Operators

By: mohammedgani1991 1 day ago

Very poor condition bus, we could get the engine smell throughout the journey.. kindly check the passenger before they get onto the bus they were a set of guys who were drunk fully & travelling with us, we could not tolerate the bad smell, one girl vomited due to the smell of the liquor.. it was...

Worst furniture bought from Hometown

Review on: Home town - Pune in Stores

By: udeo70 1 day ago

We made biggest mistake of life by buying furniture at Hometown Quality is so poor that Shame on it Wardrobes shelf getting collaps Door hinges coming out Bad bad bad Stay away from Hometown furniture

Got my UK Global Talent Visa

Review on: Prominent Overseas Careers in Consulting Companies

By: JaydeepMalhotra 1 day ago

I got my UK global talent visa with the help of Prominent Overseas. They hold indepth knowledge about the UK Global Talent visa process, specially my case officer Mr. Vamshi was very proactive during the entire process which took 5 months for me to get my visa stamped. I am greatful to Vamshi and en...