For Business
Ola Cabs Image

Benchodddddd ola c cab

Review on: Ola Cabs in Taxi Services

By: ishanjr0821 0 hrs 8 mins ago

Ola C cab Never prefer Prefer to die but dont prefer ola cutya cabs C ola cab C ola cab Never prefer Prefer c ola cab Never prefer Prefer to die but dont prefer olac cabs to die but dont prefer ola c cabs Never prefer Prefer to die but dont prefer ola C cabs

Cart2India Image

Products quality are best

Review on: Cart2India in Online Shopping

By: shrutichaudhary622 0 hrs 11 mins ago

I have loved their service and every bit of its products and the delivery process and everything. Would definitely continue shopping from them .

Fly Dubai Airline Image

As I expected nice journey

Review on: Fly Dubai Airline in Airlines

By: mariyamaroka 0 hrs 13 mins ago

As I have come to expect, this exemplary airline has once again provided a plea sant flight. This time, even more so because the scheduled departure time is evening! Good in-flight amenities. The personnel treated their customers with such warmth and friendliness, even if they were in economy and...

Nobroker Image

Review

Review on: NobrokerMouthShut Verified Product in Ecommerce and Online Business

By: ravindramhatrecx 0 hrs 31 mins ago

I am thoroughly impressed with the service provided by NoBroker. They transformed the selling process into a seamless and stress-free experience. Special thanks toAnkit Kumar from the Seller Super Servicing team for their outstanding commitment and personalized help, making me feel valued and suppor...

Meesho Image

Complaint about delivery boy

Review on: Meesho in Online Shopping

By: shamashaikh2924 0 hrs 32 mins ago

Today I got a call from delivery boy from meesho.. his name is Shankar mandal.. he is talking in too much attitude.. I have to ask questions if you are not coming to our flats then why you take room no .. this is to much.. idhr aya hu tabhi to call Kiya niche aao arey bhai room number Diya hai upar ...

Mstock Image

Good Trading Experience

Review on: Mstock in Trading Platforms

By: divyakumari196 0 hrs 38 mins ago

I have been using this platform for quite sometime now. My trading experience so far has been great. I find UI to be simple. I would say if they features like trailing stoploss and trading from charts, that will be great for traders.

Astrotalk Image

Mind-Blowing Insights Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.

By: prajanyasahu14 0 hrs 45 mins ago

AstroTalk's astrologers revealed secrets about my personality and life path that left me speechless. It was like they had a magnifying glass on my soul!

Astrotalk Image

A Beacon of hope Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.

Review on: AstrotalkMouthShut Verified Product in Ecommerce and Online Business

By: pratyashabakshi24 Verified Member MouthShut Verified Member 0 hrs 50 mins ago

When darkness surrounded me, AstroTalk's astrologers were a beacon of hope. Their words of encouragement and guidance helped me find my way out of the darkness.

Astrotalk Image

From Skeptic to Believer Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.

Review on: AstrotalkMouthShut Verified Product in Ecommerce and Online Business

By: pratikdevadiga13 Verified Member MouthShut Verified Member 0 hrs 50 mins ago

I was a skeptic, but AstroTalk's accuracy and insight blew me away! Their readings are like having a conversation with an old friend who knows all your secrets.

Fomo7 Image

High winnings on Aviator game

Review on: Fomo7 in Ecommerce and Online Business

By: pooratna77 0 hrs 53 mins ago

I try to play different instant games online but fomo7 had the best experience. Very fast and smooth game and the score on the screen is easy to read. The game is fast and easy to learn. I was able to withdraw my winnings without a problem at the end.

Astrotalk Image

Personalized Guidance Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.

By: ayushjain1821 0 hrs 55 mins ago

I was struggling to find direction in my life until I stumbled upon AstroTalk. Their astrologers provided personalized guidance that was tailored to my unique situation, and their readings were both insightful and helpful.

Awww Image

Aww Maternity Photoshoot Experience

Review on: Awww in Online Shopping

By: rashmi07deoda 0 hrs 56 mins ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures and your fantastic work!! We are really pleased with the outcome and how smartly and authentically you have captured our special moments. Despite the circumstances, there was indeed pretty good fun to capture and you did it in the most amazing way!”

Astrotalk Image

NICE Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.

By: thecricketcage035 0 hrs 58 mins ago

I'm so happy to connect with the astrologer Mamta tarot card reader she is really well knowledgeable astrologer

Astrotalk Image

Astrology for beginners Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.

By: tavleensingh22 1 hr 1 min ago

I was always curious about astrology but didn't know where to start. Then I discovered AstroTalk, and their easy-to-use app and knowledgeable astrologers made it easy for me to learn and understand.

Astrotalk Image

Supportive community Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.

By: deepanshipatel21 1 hr 5 mins ago

I was feeling lost and alone until I found AstroTalk's supportive community. The astrologers and other users offered guidance and advice that helped me through a difficult time, and I finally feel like I belong.

Witty International School - Malad - Mumbai Image

Amazing experience for my child

Review on: Witty International School - Malad - Mumbai in CBSE Schools

By: nikhilgowda8612 1 hr 6 mins ago

Witty kids has been an amazing experience for my child. The faculty is exceptional. They are engaging, supportive, and truly care about the individual needs of each student. I have seen great growth and confidence in my child since starting here.

Idea Institute of Interior Design-Bangalore Image

Fashion

Review on: Idea Institute of Interior Design-Bangalore in Professional Courses

By: bensonadrian4141 1 hr 13 mins ago

Idea world design had given us how to concentrate on our career by choosing fashions and learning at Idea is a great place to learn and get well trained and become an independent designer.

Astrotalk Image

Life Changing Advice Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.

By: Shivnathdas 1 hr 14 mins ago

AstroTalk's advice has helped me make positive changes in my life. Thank you for the guidance

Astrotalk Image

A Tool for Growth Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.

By: ananyomondal02 1 hr 16 mins ago

I was skeptical at first, but AstroTalk has become a valuable tool for my personal growth and self-discovery. The astrologers are knowledgeable and supportive, and their guidance has helped me overcome challenges and achieve my goals.

Astrotalk Image

In-Depth Analysis Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.

By: arpitasona223 Verified Member MouthShut Verified Member 1 hr 18 mins ago

I was blown away by the in-depth analysis I received from AstroTalk's astrologers. Their readings were comprehensive and insightful, and their advice helped me understand myself and my place in the world in a way I never thought possible.