Parking:

Store Range:

As I step in...
Jan 23, 2009 04:27 PM 10211 Views
(Updated Feb 01, 2009 04:43 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I waited for her… Forum Mall and that was the landmark given. Land Mark was the place where I waited… Flipping through the pages and leaning back on that couch I waited for her…

This was back in 2004 when I was staying in Malleshwaram. I still remember the times I had a hard time maintaining my RX 100 since this baby used to drink a lot and honestly speaking I didn’t have enough bucks to feed her. I was feeling ‘gay’ and I dressed so nicely sprayed my deo and stepped out to kick start my bike and as usual it wasn’t happy enough the way I fed her and took an auto to Forum Mall. I didn’t know much about Bangalore but the Auto driver was sure about the place… The meter ran like our electricity meter and the moment I reached Forum, I got a heart-ache seeing the amount I had to ‘gift’ him.

This is a mall full of surprises for me… I see Mc Donald’s welcoming me to munch Chicken Maharaja and as I sip my soft drink along with it, my eyes slipped through those college students rushing in for movies. If my memory still holds me upright, I wished for that moment where I used to hang around with my friends. I took the escalator to the first floor where all creative people dream about MAC and entering the store for their latest release. Sounds good and it’s even great if we have enough money to buy one among them. As I was always told that MAC is any day better than Microsoft in terms of quality. There are few out lets which tempted me like Levi’s, Zodiac, Adidas and many more. It’s worth a buy if you are on a tour… You know what I mean? It’s not worth even entering those stores when you are settled in this place due to excess of expense.

I am killing my time waiting for her to come and I still have thirty minutes more and I saw Land Mark. I don’t know if it was the first time if I had been to a book store! Oh no, I have been to a book store in kodaikanal where this old person used to shout at us for flipping through the pages. I am surprised! For what you may think! They don’t bother if we read the entire book nor will they come and ask us to leave. It’s great to be in a place and especially for all those book lovers. Well, there are many of us who would like to window shop. I was one among them who used to window shop and happen to enter west side and fortunately I didn’t find any good dress which could lead me to an insomniac soul thinking about the same. Where is Forum Mall? It’s very easy to get there. The first thing you will get reminded of Koramangala will be of Forum. The meeting place for many. When I visited this place recently, right after the movie I happen to play billiards. Oh I really had a good time playing billiards unlike sleeping while I was watching that movie.

You know there is something about a person who is a brand freak! He will always make sure that the brand he is loyal to be the best among all. They think Tommy Hilfiger is one among them unlike me who still don’t like that brand for personal reasons. Yes, there is a Tommy Hilfiger outlet which will showcase dress to wallet drawing attention to many who visits the place with their trade mark red design. What else do you want in a Mall? What do you expect to be in a Mall when they have Hair dressers to movie hall? I remember taking a shoe from this place and it’s a Fila outlet. It was worth buying. I still wear it and it still makes me feel proud of myself taking a good decision. I guess it’s time… It's time to have KFC.

Cell phone rings and it’s her. As I walked down to receive her and when I met her it was perfect time for us to take the elevator and go to PVR. To watch this movie which amazed me and of course it was the first time I have ever been to a multiplex which added thrill.

The Forum - Bangalore