Product Quality:

+91-124-4414888

Shopclues.com Reviews

Portal for All Fake Products
0 hrs 25 mins ago Read

Ordered a Samsung TV from Shopclues. It gave out a loud bang when I switched it on for the FIRST TIME and TV was not working. On placing a return request, it was turned down due to "damage caused by customer". There was same standard response on helpline. When I took the TV for repair, it was only the power cable which had short circuited on switching on and TV was working. But on opening the TV, the mechanic told me that the product was a fake Chinese one. The screen developed patches within six months and finally I got rid of it after one year. On sharing my experience with friends and family, everyone told me that Shopclues and Snapdeal are portals for all fake goods. Wonder why these guys are not behind bars yet?

Avoid this Site at any cost
5 days ago Read

First of all they sell fake products

other then that your all details are sold to fraudsters

so keep your truecaller updated as you can see that they are allready doing frauds so better ready to share some hot galis to these mc peoples

Never buy
5 days ago Read (via Android App)

Hi guys I would like to thank mouthshut for creating a platform like this .Today im going tell the honest experience about shopclues that happened few years ago. I was in a need of pendrive , so started searching for pendrive in different sites like amazon, Flipkart, snapdeal etc but I was not satisfied to buy from them because the prices their were very high and I had only less money so I was looking for a cheap site to buy. Then finally I found cheapest price of pendrive in shopclues, even though I have already heard of shopclues but I never purchased anything from this site.The price of the pen drive was rs350 which was comparatively low to amazon and snapdeal so I decided to order from shooclues .The pendrive that I ordered was of SanDisk.Then I decided to buy this product and started to create account and enter details and filled it .After that I logged in and ordered the product and entered my address .

I chose cash on delivery option as I wasnt sure about shopclues which was the best step That I had taken After confirming my order I was shocked to see that it showed me it will take around 10-12 days to deliver to my location. Even though I needed it urgently due to insufficient money I just decided that this is the cheapest pendrive that I can get it for this price so I decided to order and wait patiently. So after 10days I also I didn't get any message regarding when my pendrive will be delivered .i waited two more days also.Then after 12 days I tried to contact them regarding the details of my order and I was unreachable .So I send a mail to them about my query , This is the worst site till now which I think doesnt have a customer support services in their company.i really wonder that do they really have anykind of customer service or for name sake they started a company. Its been 2 years I have stopped using that fraud site, which wasted my 15days of time.That was theast time I visited shopclues so I recommend you to not buy any products from shopclues.

Shopclues.com
Avoid at all costs - Customer Service, Frauds
10 days ago Read

The only thing going for ShopClues.com is that you can actually buy a product and expect it to be delivered. Other than that, the rest of the experience is all downhill from thereon.

Series of problems with this eCommerce site:

1.Buggy back end systems - the systems will allow you to edit the delivery address until the item is dispatched, but will still deliver to the old address. There are many other bugs, too numerous to list.

2.By default, for any returns, money is never credited back to the original payment method, but is credited in terms of'CluesBucks'. Many a time, due to system glitch, these CluesBuck are designated as 'expiring' - which means you lose your money after a few days. This is just another way to skim off your money and never intend to return it.

3.There is no direct way to convert these CluesBucks to original payment and get them refunded. You have to approach customer service.

4.There is no way to speak/chat with customer service personnel. The only way to contact them is via email. The customer support phone number only supports IVR and automated messages, you cannot really speak with a human.

5.I have observed numerous bugs in their software(they call them technical glitches) - for e.g. your order or purchase history will disappear at times, the'CluesBucks' credits will change automatically, the tickets auto-close, you get canned replies for tickets, etc.

6.I had to spend over 2 months getting a refund from them - and each time a ticket was created for refund, it auto-closed without resolution. I had to later file a complaint with the National Consumer Helpline(please check the image of complaints), which prompted them to call me and assure me that they will return my money,

7.Their customer service reps are very evasive, unprofessional, and dishonest. They will outright lie and make false promises. about getting back with updates, but never do. Experienced this over 5 times over 2 months when chasing for a refund(check number of complaints filed with National Consumer Helpline over 1 month).

8.Biggest fraud - they either sell or share your personal data with fraudsters. After every purchase from ShopClues, I got a call from fraudsters claiming that I have won a Mahindra car in a lucky draw, and need to pay/click somewhere to claim it. The fraudsters had my name, address, and purchase details. How is it possible unless ShopClues is selling or sharing this data?

The final advice is - if you enjoy being hassled, taken for a ride and being cheated, having your personal details sold to fraudsters, then shop at ShopClues

NEVER Get Lured by their OFFERS !!
Nov 27, 2017 11:44 AM Read

I am very unhappy with my own Shopping Experience with SHOPCLUES.com. First I would like to state that we as Customers should never go along with the Deals that they show on their websites. We see 70%, 75% off and we chase to get the product and we end nowhere with a Poor quality product.

I would like to share one of my experience. I have ordered TSX Men's Multicolored POLO t-shirts via Shopcules.com. I have seen that the Net worth of the product was INR 1199 and after a nice discount the same product was available for INR499. I was very happy to see that I right away ordered the same. I have also seen that the product was certified as I can see the Blue colored Tick mark with the word "SURETY".

I was unhappy from the first sequence itself and I will highlight out the points:

> When I keyed in the PINCODE where the product was to be delivered I saw that it was like DELIVERY MON 4th OCT- SAT 9Th OCT. That delivery window was itself of 5 days and the starting date MON 4th was 9 days after the date of order. Very inconvincing. First you need to wait for 9 days for the start of the delivery period and then wait atleast for 5 more days as it was stated on the website itself.

> Second thing that I did not like is that it was clearly stated that the Product can not be returned.

> I also did not like the Page layout of the website and it was not so user-friendly.

Now the in-convinience that I have faced after the delivery.

> It took 13 days for the product to be delivered, such a worst delivery service they have.

> The product that I have received was not the size that I have opted for. I have opted for XL sizes and two articles were of XL and he other one was of L.

> I found that very hard to get connected with the customer care as it was my first ORDER.

> I was given the response that the product can not be exchanged as only one of the three t-shirts was of a different size.

> Now speaking about the product quality. Color started fading after the second wash itself. I don't think that I have received the Original product as I already have other kinds of the same Brand.

Now to summarize, please do not fall for the OFFERS that they show on their websites or Application. Please verify as many details and then proceed to order.

I will definitely rate 2/5.

Pathetic products quality and delivery
Jul 08, 2017 12:55 PM Read

Shopclues is in the e-commerce marketplace for a few years now. It started initially only with a limited number of products and most of them were small items used in day to day life. However, after it got lots of funding from a number of Investors it started expanding the product line and today everything is available on the portal. Apparels and Gadgets are their fast moving products at present. Recently they have also included heavy electronic items like TV, Washing machine, Freeze etc. in their list of products and during festival offers these are the most selling products and the revenue from these are the most they earn.

Till now I have ordered a number of products with them and most of the time I shopped when a promotion was running and products at that time were much cheaper and I availed extra cash back on my purchases. However, I am not satisfied with the product quality so far and I experienced they are actually not tied up with reputed sellers and if it is not a big brand then the possibility is the product may be inferior in quality. I still remember my first purchase on this website was a Belt. It was available for only Rs. 80 under a discount offer. I purchased it without giving a second thought but when I received the product first the packaging was very pathetic. Second within a few days of use there were cracks all over the belt. Actually on the website they mentioned it as a leather belt but actually it was not and made of Rexin. I hardly use it for a week and then I threw it in the garbage because wearing it was a big hassle for me.

Also, the delivery service is not the best in the Industry. A number of times while shopping with them I was told about the exact delivery date. However, I received a few products after the delivery date. The worst experience was during the purchase of the belt when the delivery timeline was already over and there was no clue where the product was. Even I didn't receive any reply from them about the status of the product. When I called them I was told to contact the courier office and they gave me a number. When I called them there was a careless reply from them and they denied to deliver it the same day. So, all this was a big mental torture for me and I decided not to trust them anymore.

The online portal can be accessed through app and website. But I didn't find anything above  average while using both. The products are not categorized properly and there is always difficulty to find  the desired product. The layout of app and web is also below standards. I also find it difficult to login in one go and found technical errors while login. The web and app is also very slow and take a lot of time to load.

Though it is a reliable company as they have a huge customer base and the turnover is also excellent. Also, when it comes to  the data protection then all the details including the bank details is in the safe hand and I never heard about any incident when a customer details were compromised. So, you can shop without any worries.

I also faced issues with the customer support. I called them a number of times to enquire about the delivery status of my orders but I was always given an unsatisfactory answer. There systems are not updated all the time and even they also find it difficult to track an order. I also sent emails to them complaining about the delivery and product quality and they never revert on time and when they did they had nothing to help.

You can go through the screen shots of my account and  the orders section attachment. It would  help you to know what all product categories are available with them and how the layout of the website looks like.

Shopclues-You can't find any clues of cheating
May 12, 2017 03:43 PM Read

Online shopping makes it easy for us to shop directly from our mobiles and desktops without visiting the stores outside and that makes online shopping very popular nowadays.

But in my case not in mine but in Shopclues case these things becomes reversed and Shopclues failed to fulfill my expectations from online shopping.

First of all, can anyone tell me that how this is possible to sell 4 pieces of jeans of MRP rs 4600 just for rs 600 and 4 pieces of t-shirts of MRP rs 2800 for just rs 450 and so on. List of such products on Shopclues is very big and at first, glance, as I was attracted with these, offers anyone can attract but at last when you receive you order you definitely feel cheated as I was. I think this is common for everyone who shops with Shopclues.

So how can you expect that the products are not fake and how can these products be reliable?

I am sharing my experience of shopping from Shopclues. This was my first online shopping from any online store and that too with such bad experience that it make me loose my faith from online shopping further.

A few months ago I ordered 2 Lee jeans from Shopclues as they are low in price compare to other online shopping websites. I was given 5-8 days time for delivery and that was normal time but after 8 days I didn't receive my order so I call customer care of Shopclues and they tell me to wait for 1 more day and I did so.

But even after 2 days, I didn't receive my product and I call again to customer care and this time they reacted like they didn't know anything about the product and told me that there was some technical problem and they are not able to contact the seller and I have to wait.

Like this few more days passed and finally, I received my package 5 days later of estimated date of delivery I was happy as I was waiting for that package from last 14 days and also I made online payment so I was worried too.

The packaging of Shopclues was very bad just a plastic cover branding Shopclues and nothing else. I opened the package an at first glance jeans seemed nice but my happiness was momentary until I tried that one.

I ordered skinny fit low waist jeans from Lee as shown in the description of the product but I receive regular fit jeans and that also double of my size and they called that as skinny fit.

Then I decided to return the product and I called customer care for raising return request. They told me that this product is not returnable and I can just exchange it for the same product with different size, I requested for return as I don't want to receive any product from Shopclues but there was not any option so I raised an exchange request.

I received the exchanged package after 7-8 days and hopefully opened that "ki yaar is baar to bacha lena nhi to paise barbaad hai, return to honi nahi hai".

But again the same story repeated, I received the same product in different packaging and at that moment I felt like cheated. I immediately called the customer care and complain about the product I received but again the answer was same. I called them again and again and at last, they raised a return request for my product that was useless for me.

It made me somehow satisfy that I would receive my money back in some days but the real drama started after returning the package. I received a call from Shopclues for the mode of transfer of refund and I asked them to transfer that in my account but they refused and tell that refund would be initiated only in the same account from which I made payment.

I was thinking that if they had already decided to transfer my refund in that account then why they were asking me for choosing the account to initiate the refund.

I was given 5-6 days time to initiate my refund in a bank account. After 6 days there were not any signs of refund in my account so I called customer care and they tell that refund was initiated and would be credited in few days. After that call in my Sopclues account refund status start showing as initiated in the bank account.

But after 4 days I didn't receive my refund and I called them again and again and at last, after around 15 days I received my refund in my bank account and that also after deducting the delivery charges, that time again I felt cheated.

The whole process had taken around a month of time so shopping with Shopclues was my wasting time and money in my opinion.

So guys I personally not recommend anyone to shop from Shopclues. If you guys want to save your time and money please go for other trusted online shopping websites and avoid Shopclues if you don't want to feel cheated like me.

Customer service is so bad that they make you feel like they don't know anything about your product and try to avoid you. Now there is not any question left regarding the product quality and reliability of products sold on Shopclues as I have told you the complete story. The website is also not so responsive and usually slow.

So guys save your money and save your time by avoiding shopping from Shopclues.

Thanks guys for reading my review and never forget to give your feedback in the comment form and also to like it.

Worst E-commerce site
May 03, 2017 04:08 PM Read (via Android App)

Shopclues is one of the E-Commerce online store that was started by Radhika aggarwal in 2011. This company has got many fundings. But today I am going to share my worse experience with this site.

SELLER: There are a lot of fake sellers on shopclues.com and also many non-authenticated sellers providing many fake and low-quality products. These sellers are not verified and their contact number is never reachable.

PRODUCT QUALITY: Product quality is totally worse, sometimes they provide used items. When buying items are displayed very good in photos but when you buy they are totally different what they showed you. Since they are providing at a cheap price, items are of very low quality.

EXPERIENCE: I bought 4 items from shopclues as sony power bank, Samsung power bank, jockey shocks and watch. Out of them, 3 items are a duplicate. Jockey shocks were named as JOKKEY instead of JOCKEY, which clearly shows that they are fake and duplicate. Sony power bank is normally charged at 1300-2000 in other E-Commerce website but they were providing only for 300 saying that the product is 90% discount and when I bought I came to know that powerbank was china powerbank and duplicate, was no more charging after 2 times use. Samsung powerbank was worse power bank ever in my life. It was not charging at all and when I openes the powerbank I saw that wire were connected to only 1 battery and other 3 battery were simply kept inside for extra weight so that it will look genuine ( I have attached the photo).

Apps and websites are however good and attractive, all the products listed here are much attractive to the buyers but after all they are a duplicate.

SERVICE AND SUPPORT: When I contacted them to replace my Samsung powerbank, initially they accepted and they told me to hang they will connect to senior representative, I was waiting on the call for about 33 minutes but they didn't connect my call at all with the customer support facility. When I emailed them they said that they will come to my house ro replace the powerbank but since 3 months no one has ever come from shopclues.com. I have been cheated by this website.

DELIVERY:

My products were delivered only after 11 days of booking and still they charged me shipping and delivery charge.

My only suggestion is to pay some extra money and get genuine and 100% original products from E-Commerce sites like Amazon and flipkart. Don't believe on the offers provided by shopclues. If they are providing such amazing offers then the products are 100% duplicate.

( In below picture you can see my samsung powerbank in which wire is connected to only 1 cell and other cell are just kept for weight)

Hope you will all like and rate it.

Regards

Mahesh

Cheap Quality Product Sellers in Shopclues
19 days ago Read

In present day, internet shopping is the best approach to purchase and sell item. It has helped numerous and numerous individuals actually think it is simple, dependable yet the genuine inquiry is it right?

Do we truly get the items for which we address cost.

There are numerous internet shopping stores, one of such most noticeably terrible is Shopclues. com

It is a major organization yet whatever I am not in the slightest degree happy with the administrations and merchandise they offer. Their merchandise are not genuine and we are squandering our cash purchasing the items in this site. Without a doubt shopclues gives huge limits yet their items are a complete waste.

The sort of clients administrations they offer is an absolute wreck. They don't show any drive to fulfill their clients after or even once in a while the items are conveyed. We get things in less cost in shopclues yet or not about the value it should be about the quality.

Rundown time when I requested a joggers 2 joggers for is Rs. 289 in the wake of taking conveyance charges the item cost went to Rs399 and later on when I unpacked the item at my home, the item wad absolutely some sort of wreck. The item quality was terrible to the point that I need to 1 star the item in the rating area.

From that time I never purchase on shopclues. I am not sharing this out of some different organizations favor or something. I am simply sharing my experience and I trust you will pick the item astutely while doing internet shopping.

Fake products
Nov 10, 2020 03:14 PM Read (via Android App)

Order id-863597

product-backpack ( collage bag)

order date-3 september

delivery date-7 september

i dont want to issue my order id but I do wanted to experience the problems I have faced after using it and here's my honnest review.i am using shopclues for almost 2 years approx and an average I will buy almost three orders and I have never experienced any bad quality product or any defect which has to build trust in this brand

But I have lost that trust in the brand and their poor servicing.

When my order arrived and after keeping it away for few days due to covid. and after that I have opened it and what I found my bag was tampered and damaged it was all different from the product I have ordered.

when I raised my complaint they said nothing can be done since it has crossed the time it must be used and raised request with jn 1-2 days of delivery.

Tell me one thing

A. in this covid time everyon is keeping away the products they have bought for 2-3 days and using the same.

But as per their rules, we have to raise requests or return within two days then if anything happens and someone gets infected will shopclues take responsibility?

B. The price I have given was for a good product to use and I am ordering back pack for the last two years so how anythimg doubtful will come in my mind because I have always got a good product from your end.

i started requesting call center from the first week of september and on every alternative day, I called them taken help of my buddy even he called them and called them and explained that this is a loyal customer and will not saying anything wrong at least let's take the product and check once but your team said no?

Is your responsibility after getting money gets over? is this how you give service to loyal customers is this how you deal in a proffesional way with the customer. by harassing them?

If days were normal anyone will use the product quiickly but this no normal time I already had bag left after that got over we opened this one and found that this got a defect.

Tell me one more thing accorfing to your loguc one must open and use all products which they are ordering within two days and raise requests. so anyone is doing bulk order why will he open all packets in a go? Then why selleing bulk products? Why will any person be opening all packets and see if the product is right or wrong we got no other work?

All iam requesting to check the product is really has some big issus as it is tamepred teared.

I guess it has defected.

No one helped me with your coustomer care.Now it's your choice if you want to retain a loyal coustomer or not.

I don't want a refund I want you guys to check it and give me the correct one.

Expecting your supportive reply.

Totally unsatisfied
Nov 05, 2020 07:05 PM Read (via Android App)

I've ordered from shopclues only once in my lifetime and was totally unsatisfied. I ordered a beautiful watch from shopclues in sale that was pretty and has little stones inside it which actually made it look even more pretty and I was very much excited for my order to arrive, also it was my first experience with shopclues. But, as I received the order I was kind of totally discouraged, the watch was definitely not the same, also it seemed to be like a men's watch. Than I decided to give it for return or exchange it but they never came, their customer service was at its worst. This is my first and last experience with shopclues.

What is My Fault?
Oct 28, 2020 08:57 AM Read

I have purchased smart phone which came to me on 20th october 20,

This is the 8th day I have given request on 20th October 2020 for return the day I have received Damage product.till today on 28 October there is no communication from Shopclues customer support team’s, I have paid for the same on 14 October. Whenever I called customer care, there is no option to talk to the customer care, its just automated IVR. Please let me know what is my fault /how do we trust on such Portal for our future purchase?

My purchase is under 10 days protection policy.i have reported complaint within 24 hours, I Really Feel Cheated here on Shopclues.

Just Waiting for Solution.

Shopclues shop
Oct 27, 2020 05:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very bad product...customer service bad everything is very bad.. i have request every person don't purchase anything this shopping site because every product is very bad..! So please don't purchase anything and see first feedback

Fraud company.
Oct 17, 2020 04:23 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered two numbers of saree through this app, but I received only one, a third class, not wearable saree, now I trying to return from last week, but the team are asking to provide 2 number of saree, so that he can collect the same. Now where I can purchase the second one and thereafter return the same, now I thought expend some money and lodge the FIR, so that other people can't cheated by this fraud company.

ShopClues will compromise your data.
Sep 01, 2020 06:33 PM Read (via Mobile)

I placed order with ShopClues and it was delivered on time and quality was also ok.

But the problem is different here, if you shop with them then after a week you will get a sms that you have been awarded first price of Tata Nexon and after few hours you will get a phone call. since you purchased at ShopClues and the caller knows all the of your order. Such as what you had ordered, what was mode of payment your bank details, your address.

When I called the customer care of ShopClues they said it is fake call, but my question was how they get my details and the customer care guy started fighting on call that do you want to lodge the complaint or not.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM SHOPCLUES EVER.

ShopClues.com is a fraud company
Jul 30, 2020 10:17 PM Read

They delivered windows key which was invalid key and rejected by Microsoft when entered for activation. It becomes of zero value.

Customer service not responding in time. Communication only through email. Entertained

Makes only fake promises.

Did not resolves my issues, after emailing for past 7 days did not resolve my issues.

They are most careless and cheater kind of organisation. Which is highly unreliable, follow malpractices and unethical kind of activities.

After making a lot of request also they ignored and did not provided any resolution .

Very cheap material and hope less site
Jul 07, 2020 02:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have ordered for 3 nos of screens, delivered only 2. Complained, no response. Material also very cheap. Overall they cheated me. Never buy from this shop

Most disgusting shopping experience
Jun 19, 2020 01:21 PM Read (via Android App)

Last year once I had saw the advertisement of shopclues and their products in facebook. I thought to try some products. I downloaded the app from Google Play Store and registered to that. Firstly I ordered a Bluetooth earphones worth rupees 699/- I thought that was cheap and best and I bought that because the product reviews were good. When I received the product the package was not at all packed properly. Second thing Is they did not provide any charging cable and I had to buy it separately. Very disgusting thing is the headphones were not at all charging, after charging for 5 Hrs also the headphone says battery low. I tried to return but there was nothing like return policy in that. I request everyone please don't buy anything from shopclues.com

No delivery
Feb 07, 2020 10:51 AM Read (via Mobile)

In spite of my payment done online, my order has not been delivered. The so called customer care number is an idiotic auto response, which leaves you pressing buttons but does not get you anywhere.

THIS IS A FRAUD PORTAL ONLY TO COLLECT Money.

I want to give Zero stars, vutvth

Worse returning process.
Sep 16, 2019 06:44 AM Read

I have placed my first

order on shopclues, they send me a message that the order will be delivered within 4 days, the order was delivered to me after 4 days. I have ordered the T-shirts . after that I were the T-shirt and it was not a perfect fit for me also the color is slightly different than the actual photo, which shows on the site.

So I decided to return it. Now the problem was started. The first thing which I dont like was the pickup time. The production to be

picked up after 18 days, after placing 9 calls to customer service. because nobody came to pick up the order after 10th day. After all of this, I have to send a product by Indian post to their address.

I'm not gonna order from this site ever

Shopclues.com