Wisdomjobs.com Reviews

Indias no. worst site
Feb 28, 2020 01:09 PM Read

Indias no. froud(worst) job site(wisdomjobs.com)

mari ek request hai indian people se ki ye site se call ayega to inke bato me mat fasna ye sirf online paisa bharke lete hai bad me . no job . no money back .

SCAM - Stay away1
Jan 30, 2020 07:48 PM Read

Just stay away. It is a scam. They will take your credit card details but there are no actual job offers at all.

TOP RATED CHEATS
Nov 09, 2019 03:23 PM Read

WISDOM JOBS are a group of cheats who ask you to register first, then pay for the registration/membership process etc., and then starts the movie.

They will ask you to pay more to push your resume to the next level citing big names like Marriot, Apollo Hospitals, etc. while initially promising that there would be nothing extra to be paid.

JUST DON'T TRUST THESE THIEVES!

Wisdomjobs.com
Worst job searching website
May 25, 2019 06:04 PM Read (via Android App)

I used this wisdomjobs.com in 2016 when I was in B. Tech. At that time I didn't know about this, the website shows n number of jobs, 70% of jobs are showcased with high profile but they are very low profile jobs. I went to 7 to 10 interviews by seeing this application which is having high profile, later I realised that not to search jobs by using this application.

I was purely disappointed by using this application. People who are using this, beware of this application.

Great Job portal
Mar 19, 2018 04:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

Best job portal and its company. We can find excellent career through Wisdom Jobs portal and we can get a lot of opportunities to search . I always love to find the jobs through Wisdom jobs .Thanks to the team of wisdom to giving this opportunity, . thanks

The best portal site
Jan 21, 2017 11:24 AM Read (via Mobile)

That is one of the best activity portals where in we can seek jobs throughout competencies, places, categories and for any profession level on expertise Jobs. They're also giving an option referred to as Pragnya Meter wherein we can rate our capabilities in conjunction with our profiles. In case you are unemployed or making plans for a activity alternate, you may always go together with know-how jobs for a better career opportunities. This an exceptional candidate assessment website to assist recruiters in hiring the proper candidates

Make life sucessfully wisdomjobs.com
Aug 19, 2016 11:21 PM Read

Hiii friends widomjobs.com it is consultancy by using job search. Many suited jobs are avilable for here . In market many fresher having searching a jobs it is best opperunities to search job on to wisdomjobs.com. It is given to suited job and also given valuable information which you fill you are reume. Better job requerments avilable from this website and make for you are life sucessfully. And also give detaies about company while aer you join the comapny.

Www.wisdomjobs.com
Jul 28, 2016 08:50 AM Read

I got a call from wisdom jobs stating that his name is from Mr.Prasanth through phone number 040-42242456 and asked for paid services. I said I am not interested and asked for the reason. I said I dont believe in these things and he asked me why you have registered with our company and I said to delete my account. he said to delete for my self. he does not have minimum manners to talk to the customers.It is my interest to join in paid services or not. who the hell is that to speak to me like that. If you people are still interested in keeping that guy it is up to you. My friends who are all seeing my comments please do not register with this portal. I am opting out of this portal right now.

Newly Graduates and Job Seekers
Dec 23, 2015 04:36 PM Read

When I have done my graduations then I had a call and wisdomjobs conduct my interviews. It provides me 4 assistance with different- different locations like noida, delhi, gurgaon, Mumbai.

Wisdomjobs provides the best platform for all the newly graduates and job seekers. It is a real platform. So if anyone searching a job and job change then you believes on wisdomjobs.com.

It also provides so many opportunities in various fields, according to your skills. I got the job according to my area of interest. I personally recommend everyone to go through their service ones if you are searching for jobs.

Provides career oppurtunites
Dec 01, 2015 09:26 AM Read

This is one of the best job portals where in we can search jobs across skills, locations, categories and for any career level on Wisdom Jobs. They are also giving an option called Pragnya Meter where we can rate our skills along with our profiles.

If you are unemployed or planning for a job change, you can always go with Wisdom jobs for a better career opportunities.

This an exclusive candidate assessment website to assist recruiters in hiring the right candidates

Review on wisdom jobs
Oct 26, 2015 05:36 PM Read

I have completed my B.tech in 2013 and I am searching the jobs in IT field, then one of my friends recommended me Wisdom jobs, and then I apply on it. I got the good response for them .It is one of the best online job portal, so go through it.The Wisdom jobs provide you the opportunity in various field on your interested skills.

So without any hesitation simply search the jobs and apply it.It is having complaint team if you have any problem simply call to the support team they solve the problem.It provide the job not only for the fresher as well as experienced so submit your resume on the website according to your area of interest they send you the mail for jobs and if you are interested then revert back of that mail.

Fake Company
Nov 03, 2019 01:37 PM Read

Do not give any money and subscribe them. All job posting are fake and no opportunity advertised exists in real.

Samaraweera
Sep 10, 2019 09:34 AM Read

This company is 100% fraud( scam) and do not provide your credit card nos or financial information to them. Specially they talk to you and asked money, if paid that is the end. I know their all information and working out take them into legal desk and eliminate.

Fraud Job Portal.
Sep 07, 2019 12:07 PM Read

I applied for a Job and they asked me for Free-trial, they deducted Rs.74 for free trial. And after free trial they deducted Rs. 15800 without even asking me.

The contact details given on website doesnt work.

Payment cut automatic,how to refunde money
Aug 26, 2019 10:18 AM Read

Wosdom gulf cut money automatically. how I refund money from that site and I do no want any services from this site.please suggest.

100% FRAUD JOBSITE
Jul 24, 2019 06:09 PM Read

I was lured of prospective potential vacancies and made to shellout 500$ to arranged a fake interview. The interviewer acted very well but I knew from the questions and accent that the guy is trying to sound like arab accent but is not a saudi or arab. Later the interviewer selected me and transferred to wisdom jobs executive and she demanded another 250$ for the offer letter and other documentations. Having foolishly lost 500$ I dont want to loose another 250$ and I quit the site. These guys in wisdom jobs are completely train to run fraud transactions and fake interviews and start extracting money at every step ranging from 125$ to 350$, please dont fall prey to them.

Never belive them
Jul 21, 2019 11:36 AM Read

Wisdom Jobs told me that based on my profile they have almost like three jobs confirmed and asked me to make a payment. I did and I lost my money about 400 Aed(7200 INR).They will convenience in such away that we will belive. Its almost a year from now. I am writing it now because a came across some vacancies posted. People shouldn't be trapped so this is an aware message.

Scammers, Unethical and Extremely unprofessional
Jul 17, 2019 06:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is a scam if ever i saw one. Once you provide information for the ‘free trual’ And set up ur account they ask u to pay. What a pile of bull. I wanted my account completely deleted and they refuse to remove personal information and the account. I should have read the reviews before signing up now my information is hijacked by scammers. Stay away from this site and save urself the headache talking to incompetent people

Fake people and Cheaters Company
Jul 11, 2019 05:54 PM Read

I had got a call from wisdom job saying that there are jobs available in the market relevant to my profile and they asked me to do a registration with Rs. 2500+, I did that,

Then they started asking me to pay for more money for further services one by one assuring me that I will paid Rs, 10500/- after I wait till 3months but am not getting any interview calls.

They told me we have time to arrange the interview give me the time but they still not arrange the interview. I paid almost 6 month over after I called the job portar they not respond,

At the end I did not get any interview calls, then I started enquiring about this they started ignoring me, I started following it up with them,

I put a mail also no reply please anyone don’t pay this job portal, this people are cheater and fake people, if you get the call from wisdom job portal tell them don’t want to service them side.

Please don't pay a single penny to them they are the biggest frauds in India, spoiling our hard earned money and duping candidates, spoiling careers of aspiring candidates.

BEWARE ABOUT THESE CHEATERS
Jul 10, 2019 03:26 PM Read

Wisdom jobs is a FAKE FAKE FAKE cheater and stealing money theifs don't ever deal with these people, BIG fraud and CHEATERS.

Wisdomjobs.com