Way2sms.com Reviews

Better way to send sms online
Jan 26, 2018 02:29 PM Read (via Android App)

During some days I use this site to send sms to friends. And this is absolutely free and easily one can send sms to anyone without spent a one rupee.

This is good system and user friendly. You have to register by your mobile and can sent one hundred sms daily. If anybody wants to sent more than hundred sms a day they can purchase its premium id in very less gennies. This site also provide a system for earning some money by reffering their friends.

This is a genuine site and no fraud can be occur because user must have to register in this site by their mobile number. I recommend this for those who wants to send sms without any cost but they must have internet data.

Free Sms Anytime anywhere to any mobile numbers
Dec 29, 2017 01:48 PM Read (via Mobile)

Without phone we make sms easy to all mobile numbers using internet I like it very much bcz I send over all over the world numbers using http://www.way2sms.com but it was very easy and user enhancement first we need to registered http://www.way2sms.com and create profile then we have to do sms at any mobile number for free

Way2sms - Best For Sending Free SMS
Dec 23, 2017 03:51 PM Read

Dear friends, I have been using this way2sms application in my Android mobile since very long time.It is really a very useful application as it provides much information about news and also has facility to send free messages.It works only with internet and we can send free unlimited messages to anyone through this application.If we don't have message balance to send messages than we can use this application.We just need a internet connection to send free messages through this way2sms application.The another advantage of this application is it provides news about the current affairs that are ongoing around the world which is very helpful.So I would like to recommend this to everyone to definitely use this.

Service & Support - It has a very good service and support as well.

Information Depth - It provides much information to the users about the news.

User friendly - It is very easy to use and is user friendly.

Time to load - It takes a bit time to load based on the speed of the internet.

Thank you.

Way2sms.com
Free Online Sms App
Dec 18, 2017 11:50 AM Read

It is free online sms app is usefull but daily free sms limited is the disadvantage. And they choice many language and get news in this app. This app use in emergency situvations that is mobile balace is low then get in this app and sent free sms to friends . That is help full app but daily sms is limited.

Not very valuable
Dec 09, 2017 10:40 PM Read

Hi friends, today I want to share my personal experience about this Messaging website. I registered in this website and created my profile because I came to know that this website is known for free messaging. When I logged in to my account, I saw that it actually happens, i used this website to send messages to a lot of people, but I checked that the receiver gets the message from another number with the message I send and my number mentioned there. So many people misunderstand and contact on the number to check who it is, so that becomes a drawback of this website, that can be improved. The content on this website is good enough to understand, but they are not very clear. I faced login issues, so I sent a mail to the support team, but I got their reply after many days, their service is really slow.

It is not so user friendly, because it is not possible to get all the features on the website. While it takes average time to load mostly, but then many times it takes a lot of time to load irrespective of the speed of the internet.

Too many ads shown
Dec 01, 2017 10:11 AM Read (via Android App)

Now I am here to share my review on way2sms.com. this is a website which is used to send message to their friends and anyone you want to send.

. this is a good website and almost free website and provide you free message for send.

I use this website from one and half year ago this is a good website and I many time use this website in the urgent time .

many companies and firms use this website to send there as a message to their customers this is a fast working website.

But after using this website my smartphone start hanging and work very slow this is the worst feature of this website.

When you open this website too many ads shown on the screen and work as a interrupt in the processing therefore our processor work very large amount of data and then the smartphone become slow.

This is the worst feature of this website therefore nowadays I stop using this website.

Best One App To Text Anyone !
Dec 01, 2017 10:00 AM Read (via Android App)

Way2Sms Is A Fast and Super App/website from which yiu can Send Free Text Messeges To Anyone Around The World Without pay Any Single Penny,

All You Just Need To Registered Your Mobile Number With your Name And Then Lets Start Texting And Chatting With Way2sms App On Internet Access !

Its User Interface Is Clean And Smooth as well as It Take Few Second To deleiver Your Text .

I Like This app Very much as I Used It Before Getting Jio For My Devices, it Also Works On 2G Network Without Any Issue And Their Is No Such Advertisement On this, No Bulky Layout , Clean And Clear App Format Is !

Way 2online
Oct 29, 2017 05:39 PM Read (via Android App)

Hallo friends today I share my experiences on using Way 2online Application.

I have use this application from last one year.

Its bacicaly a news application.

You will get current update about various types of news like Sports, current movie, political news and many more.

In today's life we are very busy about our work and we dont have time to sit in front of telivition for an hour and not possible to check all news update.

So friend I am very satisfied with this application. we can easily check daily update , important news in very short from with relavent pictures and vedio.

You can share news through wats app , Facebook or any others social midia from way 2online application.

Friends not only this same time we will able to give our valued feed back on particular news and check others view on that news also.

Friends you can send free SMS from this application this was also a great features.

If asking for number I will give 5out of 5 .

So friends you can also enjoy current news update with very interesting short news mode with your regional language.

Not Useful Service In Now A Days
Sep 12, 2017 04:34 PM Read (via Android App)

I will share my experience about way2sms.com. I was using this service since 5 years back. The service was very useful of way2sms at that time for free message of 100 in a one day and 150 characters of limitation. But in today, the way2sms service is unuseful, because today new and better services is available with no limitation of messaging and faster also. I am not using it now, after coming whatsapp, hike and other apps. The service and support of way2sms is very poor, there is no email support or through other. The information depth is not available in way2sms, beacuse in there only we have to register the mobile number from it and then confirmation it. The way2sms is very easy to use and user friendly and way2sms app is very faster and taken less loading time. The way2sms website takes loading time very much and time taken, but apps is quickly then his website. This service is so usefull in that time, but today there is no use of this service.

Free SMS
Sep 08, 2017 06:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is the best app for sending free SMS not only sendings SMS but it also keeps us connect with the world as a news and unknown facts.this app is helpful in urgent moments.It updates time to time new what's happening around the world.you will love this  app when you use this.

The service and support which they provide is excellent

They respond in time for our queries

This app is a user friendly. There are no such complex in this app. We can freely use this app without any doubt.

This app mainly used for sending txt message when we are in urgent conditions

I strongly recommend this app

This application loads very very slow
Sep 08, 2017 10:14 AM Read (via Mobile)

Way2sms is a great and free to sending SMS application. in some companies are using this applications and send free sms tothier customers.

. I am also use this application at time of urgent conditions and my main andsms balance also empty time.their is no chance to every one they immediately go to this kind of technology free sms sending applications.

. but, they dont think about internally our mobile suffers to this kind of applications.after they blindly told to they friends my mobile phone is waste, because it works slowly and battery life is also bad.

. But after the installing, this applications it slows our ram speed and deceases the phone performance.but, this is secondary this application loads very very slowly to operate.

. It take Tao, many time to load a SMS to our receivers.they are not proper working to the some mobiles also.

. The plus point of this is it gives the more sms to the sending.

. the typing sms also very slow to load and less features to send a message to another.

. The main thing I disappointed is this application shows advertisements with out our permission.this advertisements harmful to our mobile phones.

. I fully encourage this kind of technology applications.because it changes our future generations.i only says they faults in Way2sms application.

Intelligent service for sending Bulk Sms
Sep 05, 2017 07:04 PM Read

It is a cost effective way for sending bulk message. I have been using this service since 2010 and found it useful for bulk messaging at almost no cost. The interface provided by website is so simple and pleasing that anyone can learn to use it effectively within minutes. Every time while sending it ensures almost 100 percent delivery. While registering form filling is simple and quiet short. Way2sms provides an app also which is very useful. This website provides genuine service as only verified mobile numbers are used for registration. This website is worth using.

Loading time and sending time
Aug 15, 2017 10:28 AM Read

Hay my name is rahul kushwaha I have a way2sms account because it is free way to sending sms but this side must learn from other social side they provides better it needs to update time to time but I am being happy actually it consumes more to direct any massage to distance the be-ground effects my eyes it should design such that it will not effect any eyes and it needs to make more cool like others if it does be changed time to time it may be ignored by users

Best platform of free massage
Aug 07, 2017 06:48 PM Read (via Android App)

I am a 3-4 years old user of Way2sms.com and really it is besr platform to sent the free massages.Service & Support-Way 2sms.com never gives you to disappoint you can send the free 100 masseges/days so their service & support will never make you fedup.Information Depth & Content-Way2sms.com has provided all the information in very deeply on website and content is very attractive as per logo and content designed by this website anyone can easily understand the work of this website.User friendly & Time to load-It is very compatible website for Android or desktop user. In 3-4 years I never disappointed due to their services or user experience. It's works very smoothly and never take high time to load.

Free SMS Service
Jul 23, 2017 12:55 AM Read (via Android App)

I was using this way2sms since many years. This service is so asum. Simple we have to register the phone number and verfiy the number after that sending sms every day. In way2sms only 100 sms are available in 1 day quota for sending sms through this website. In this site also contact save option is also available for sending the sms. But in this website, we have not send longer sms more then 150 words.

One app is also available for way2sms.com in play store which was easily available and easy to download and also this app is very light weight not captured memory space much. The website is little slower to load and bullsit adverstimnet are flashing in this site.

Sending free SMS like a boss
Jul 22, 2017 12:35 AM Read (via iOS App)

Hey there, I am sharing some information regarding this website i.e. Way2sms.com

•As everyone knows that it allows you to send free messages using your internet.

•As I'm iOS user, I dont know why they allow me to send only 20 messages per day, but it is too good that it is free of cost

•Im able to send text messages anywhere in my country and even outside of my country as my uncle lives in DUBAI.

•Sometime the message sent takes time to arrive at other end which is very annoying and this problem may be fix in upcoming time .

•As account is free of cost so everyone can use this without having anyproblem because customer service support is too good .

• Thank you.

Chating by Way2sms.com
Jun 16, 2017 09:39 PM Read (via Android App)

Way2sms.com provide free sms service. This websit is not only website but also provide app of way2sms for moblie. Using this app we can send message to any one free of cost. It require only internet facility . While intenet is on you can message to any where like out of country also. This website provide fast and quick facility to send a message. It is very usefull for us. Im using this app and feel flexible bcouse it is easy to use. And we can edit are message in this website. Also we can send one message to multiple user. I like this app.

Way 2 sms. Com
Jun 16, 2017 08:50 AM Read (via Mobile)

I am sharing some of my experience with way2sms.com which is a website which gives the access to send free sms anywhere in india. Sms is the feature that is used by the most of the mobile cellular users.there are many people most commonly youngsters who use this feature widely.there are many offer and pack that are available for all providers.

This site is very useful where anyone can register a free account and can send sms anywhere in india, for using this feature we need to get registered to this website by providing our email address and mobile number.

After registered we can login our account and can send sms .way2 sms is availablessed for all platforms like as android, ios ect.way2sms.com is very good website for send sms free without any sms pack anyour cost pay.

I am using this application front last 3 month.I do not have any money for sending sms.it is totally free.we can send sms in free cost.it. all the sms which are send by me that will be displayed to other by our name.

Service and support of this website is very active we can more information to send message to way2sms.com.

Concept of this website is large and many things are available in this website.time to load this site very fast.

Overall this website is good.thanks

Send free sms
May 26, 2017 04:26 PM Read (via Android App)

Way2sms very good website for send sms free without any sms pack and any cost pay . This website are amazing website. We send sms free to anypacle anywhere. Service and support of this website very active . I send mail to way2sms whene they reply very fast within 4 or 5 hour . Information depth was so good. And content of this website are large and many thing are aviable in this website . This website very userfriendly because we send sms free. Time to load this website very fast . Website open just one click.

Send sms to every one every where....
Apr 04, 2017 12:28 PM Read

I liike way2sms because it was awesome, The idea was awesome sending sms to anyone online to offline I like that coming to service and support they support us very much and information depth was very cool and sending messages was easy and content timeliness was awesome as it gives newsfeed and design was very cool and it was very easy to use and website does not take much time to load very easy and very supportive and finally I want to say one thing that was I like the idea and I like way2sms . Thank you

Way2sms.com