Stepout.com Reviews

Avoid!
Jun 12, 2013 11:38 PM Read

A few days ago, I  was browsing a few online chat websites which seem to be free and I came across this website called Stepout, the pictures seem to be very interesting, the layout of the website, simple information to be filled up and you will feel that it is easy and start using this website. During this process, you are explained that you can meet some one from your region, like girls and guys etc ( based on the IP address) . Then the screen ask for more questions to make you feel this is a real website and finally ask to pay for the service - which is were all the problems start.

I would NOT SUGGEST this website to ANYONE and NOT even for free. PLEASE NOTE this is my personal review based on my own experience., avoid this site and look for some other web page.. NOT GOOD and you might get cheated,  FAKE -

Useless stepout.com
Apr 05, 2013 01:19 AM Read

This is a slow site.

The chat interface is horrible - repeats messages, never sends them out on time and suddenly stops plus they have a refresh for every action which is slow and takes a lot of time

Plus they deleted all my pics without even informing me many times.

Go to any other site for chat but not this.. this is the worst site where the main chat interface is slow, yucky and repetitive.

Stepout.com