Slideshare.net Reviews

Helpful indeed
Mar 01, 2018 05:51 PM Read (via Android App)

As I'm pursuing MBA, we know how many presentations we have to give during our course. I personally find this app very helpful, all I need to do is just type any topic PPT in the search and this app is always up with results. I can't guarantee you but this app has never disappointed me. It saves a lot of time and effort as you've already prepared ppts on the app. I'll surely recommend you to use this app. I 've experienced just a single drawback .i.e. it loads slowly. Otherwise I love the app, cheers to the developer.

Less Services Offered
Nov 18, 2017 09:12 PM Read (via Android App)

I use Slideshare Website on a regular basis. Recenty I installed Slideshare app from Google Playstore.

It have a very bad User Interface. It is only good in finding Powerpoint Presentation.

The availability of ppt or any other documents is only in the app. You can not access the ppt or any other document externally.

You can't share the documents offline which is a con for users.

What good is Knowledge which can't be shared.

Very bad interface and you have to view the whole document if you want to download the document.

Waste of data and time.

overall very bad experience from Slideshare.

Useful portal only for ppt's
Nov 08, 2017 11:13 AM Read (via Android App)

I am sharing my personal experience, I am using this portal I think this portal is very good for searching any type of ppt.

This portal is very useful for making project because this portal give more solutions in the form of ppt's and this is also useful for subjective study.

There is only one disadvantage of this portal, is that ppt can't save as externally.

This portal consists of many features like it give many options for searching like art and photos, automotive, business, career etc.

Overall we can say that this is very useful for students and for workers.

Income
Aug 18, 2017 12:10 AM Read (via Android App)

Nice application because daily autometicaly add money in slide wallet. Give the very decent news of knowledgable. Here we age getting latest and update social media news. Most of the we getting 1 paise on slide.we have started before twenty days. Now I have get 9.00 rupee with out any tefer and time spend on news. But I have got this little money on slide.

A portal helps in presentations
Jul 25, 2017 03:52 PM Read

Hey friends today I m goona review about an amazing site which will be very helpful to you if you are bound to give presentations in your field of work.

Slideshare.net is an amazing website about which I came to know in my M.E. course through a friend. I am an M.E student in Thapar University, Patiala as I has been given a lots of projects during my semester and I was not able to prepare a good presentation about the given topic, then I was told about Slideshare.net by a good friend of mine and then I have downloaded a lot of prepared presentations by people which are uploaded by them on Slideshare.net to help others and then I will be able to prepare a good presentation related to my given topic  and  I am very thankful to the people who have created Slideshare.net and the people who had given their work to them.

Service of the mentioned site is quiet amazing, you can find almost any topic searching through the search bar and creating an account is quiet an easy task on the website. The presentations you found is easily downloadable and some of them which are not downloadable the chances of this encounter are very less.

The information depth is that it can find you  a presentation on almost any topic but a presentation is not a sea of information. It gives only an outline and it depends on you how much you can explore.

It is a user friendly website can be easily operated by any fellow who knows how to surf internet and download stuff.

The time for loading the webside depends on how fast your internet connection is.

The world of powerpoint presentation's collection
Jul 23, 2017 12:27 PM Read

The Slideshare.net is the world of the PPT's.The site provides you to the presentation on every topic that you want.The site have a very huge collection of the power-point presentation.The site is very good in service.The site is very useful for the students and the persons who needs presentations.The site is good in working, it is very fast and quick in service.

The site have near about all the topics which are necessary for a student, teacher and any other person.The slideshare have many ppt's on a single topic which increases the choice for the person.The site is very interesting.The site have all the ppt's related to engineering, doctors, nature, history, law and on many other topics.

The site gives good and a lot of necessary information in the ppt.No fake and useless ppt are here which only waste the time.The site gives a required and topic concentrated information on any topic in the ppt which increases the value of ppt.I personally use this site for my collage presentation at time of engineering.In those days this site helps me a lot.I am very thankful to this site.

The site is very easy to use.The site only want's to log in the site and after the log in it gives you to full power to download any ppt that you want to download.The log in can be done using email and Facebook id directly.So, there is no too much efforts to do for log in and to download any ppt.The site haven't very tedious and effort full method to download ppt and search.Direct go on search bar on Home page and than just download it if you want and like it.

The site is very lite and takes very low time to load.The site can be easily works well in the low speed and network.The site is really very good.

PowerPoint Collection Means Slideshare.net
Feb 12, 2017 11:18 PM Read

Slideshare.net is one of the more popular search engine & Online Storage Place where we can store your all important presentation or personal documents all in one place. Slideshare.net offer to upload a your ppt collection in online and you can also make a your data safe & secure. if you don't want to public or if you want to share your PPT then you when upload a your any ppt in slideshare.net then you will find more than one options to share your ppt in all over internet. Slideshare.net offer best service & support to store your data in online. and provide the world class user friendly interface to upload your data in slideshare and gives the lots of options to make a your data as a private or public.

when you upload a your data in slideshare then you will find in depth information like you can upload a your data by categories, you can also have a options to download a your data and who views your data then you also offer for download your ppt. so we can says that slideshare offer very transparent platform to store your office or personal data in one place.

Slideshare.net offer very fast & safe, secure user friendly interface to use means design is very good and every one easily use and website take a very few second for load and also take a few time for upload a your data in Online means in your profiles. overall we can says that its provide the amazing and fantastic storage service so if you want a your data online the we highly recommend Slideshare.net platform and we can gives the 4 out 5 rating. and one more think its offer this service free of cost means you can used a this services without pay any single coin.

Slideshare.net - Review
May 29, 2016 03:37 PM Read

Slideshare is that the website that I open from my college time, whenever my teacher gave Pine Tree State any powerpoint presentation project. and that I move to slideshare. It gave Pine Tree State smart ppts readymade. which might be submitted on to teacher. however lecturers square measure good too. they grasp that matter is obtainable in slideshare. thus we have a tendency to take the thought of constructing ppt and a few matter from it.

Apart from comes work. I in the main use this website for understanding some topics. as associate degree example.I had to grasp a lot of concerning financial and monetary policy. I simply search the ppts accessible in slideshare, and that I got several results. and had learnt simply .

The user interference of the positioning is nice. but once emotional there app they invariably show the downloading link in there mobile website that is small annoying.

The site runs swimmingly. in some ppts there's even choice of downloading the ppt.

Anyone will build there account there and even you'll be able to submit there ppt there and facilitate others.

One will even that ppt link to there social account if you would like to. there square measure sharing choices accessible. one will even share his/her thoughts below the ppt in comment section.

slideshare.net world's best ppt website. and data hub. terribly effective.

I will powerfully advocate everybody, if you have got any work associated with ppts simply choose slideshare and no wherever else.

All ppt in one place
Dec 05, 2015 01:15 AM Read (via Android App)

Slideshare is the place to visit if you want any kind of ppts be it related to engineering, medical, science and what not all type of ppts under one website also slide share has quality ppts it provides ppts based on some reference book and the content is take from good websites or books or even theory written by expert and this ppts have good figures representative so you can understand very well as well as with examples so you get a what exactly that slide so you don't beed to make any ppts in future just go to slide share and just type name of that topic and there you go so its so simple so if you have not used it yet and see how your task is made easy with slideshare

A good Portal
Nov 12, 2015 06:06 PM Read

In my profession, I really need to present almost two or three ppt per week and it is almost impossible to get new presentation ideas and designs for ppt. For all these I take help from internet, one of the most fantastic website is Slideshare.net.

Features:

includes ppt for wide range of profession.

from oldest topic to latest topic.

quality ppt with nice content.

open access to many of the ppt.

simple to access. only one time login. no charges.

recommendation:

really a good portal.

A website full of ppt's
Nov 12, 2015 05:41 PM Read

Slideshare.net is very useful for me till now because the whatever topics ppt I want just go to slideshare.net website and most of the time I got my topics efficiently and completely.

Slideshare.net is basically a website which provides the power point presentation of most of he topics.currently I am doing my degree but I am  using this website from my diploma days .because whenever I have to give the ppt or project related work then I just go to this website and download the ppt.

for example recently I have to give the presentation on robotics topic so I got it from slideshare.net.

in simple words a website full of ppt's. so guys it's very useful website must check it out.

Huge source of ppt's
Nov 12, 2015 05:13 PM Read

Slideshare is the site which I open from my school time, whenever my teacher gave me any powerpoint presentation project. and I move to slideshare. It gave me good ppts readymade. which can be submitted directly to teacher. but teachers are smart too. they know which matter is available in slideshare. So we take the idea of making ppt and some matter from it.

Apart from projects work. I mainly use this site for understanding some topics. as an example.I had to know more about monetary and fiscal policy. I just search the ppts available in slideshare, and I got many results. and had learnt easily .

The user interference of the site is great. however after releasing there app they always show the downloading link in there mobile site which is little annoying.

The site runs smoothly. in some ppts there is even option of downloading the ppt.

Anyone can make there account there and even you can submit there ppt there and help others.

One can even that ppt link to there social account if you want to. there are sharing options available. one can even share his/her thoughts below the ppt in comment section.

slideshare.net world's best ppt site. and knowledge hub. very effective.

I will strongly recommend everyone, if you have any work related to ppts just go for slideshare and no where else.

Useful site to share/read powerpoint presentation
Nov 10, 2015 11:43 PM Read

Slideshare is useful site where you can share any of your powerpoint presentation which you created while you impart any seminars or trainings and as a user of this website you will also get many presentation which you can go through related to any technology or any other topics related to Information Technology, art, painting, ecommerce, social etc, . any slide which you can go through gather information from there and you can create your own presentation.

It is awesome site where you are able to find all information in form of powerpoint presentation which you can use for various purpose it also allow you to download any ppt from slideshare which you can go through later on.

Very useful
Sep 03, 2015 03:08 PM Read (via Android App)

This is best site where u will get all the presentations from various background people.

Very useful to students and working professionals where u can get a clue and broad information about the topic you looking for.

Very impressive presentation by dogood people slso top rated platform to soread and gain knowledge ideas creativity.

We can also read, upload and share our own opinions by  making attractive presentations.

Very useful must have a/c in this site also linked with Linkedln proffesional site.

I am taking this site advantage since 2 years as it helps me to my projects and clears my proffessional doubts.

Thanks a lot.

Slideshare.net
Apr 30, 2015 12:48 PM Read (via Mobile)

Slideshare.net is a community based website to upload and share presentation with other professional users. Slideshare.net was founded in October 2006 which was later acquired by linkedln in May 2012.

It is basically website which allows user to upload and share presentations, infographics, documents, videos, pdf and webinars. Slideshare has more than 15million uploads altogether.

Slideshare provide different category of file to be uploaded like leadership, technology, education, marketing and design. If user have nice idea to share than slideshare is great medium to get recognised.

User just need to register with their gmail or facebook account. One user's are register they can view presentation, download it and share it amongst their community circle.

Recommended Top Articles